HAHAHAHA Bongs BTFO

>HAHAHAHA Bongs BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-does-the-term-White-Left-白左-refer-to-in-current-Chinese-views-on-politics
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/03/23/indian-student-pradnya-mandhare-drags-sex-attacker-hair_n_6921658.html
archive.is/7kSRC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

w-what's it say about us?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank god for the chinks, these need to be printed up and posted all over the UK.
>whites can't be blamed
>leftists wouldn't dare speak against the Chinese because they are P.O.C

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

This is embarrassing...

Well, they are correct.

>London is generally a safe place

This must be old, because pretty sure by now, every reasonable institution would advise against travelling to London.

It's a shit place anyways.

Despite being insect people, the chinks are one of the few rational nations left in the world

China is lead by good people who say how it is. I wish some of our leaders were the same way.

I'm English and I approve of that statement and this thread.

PART

AND

PARCEL

Hate speech van is on its way, youre going away for a long time kaffir.

>american flag
>black id
>CUC
pottery

Pfft try living as a german - the first thing my guest parents told me during my 4 weeks stay in a london suburb is to identify as something other than german or i would be lynched be neigbourhood niggers. I fondly remember those times when i passed as a south african expat kek.

my travel agent flat out told me to avoid going to big cities in England, Germany, and Sweden because of how unsafe it is.

That's an uncucked nation for you, unafraid of calling out blackies' bullshit when they see it. Wish we could do the same

>having a travel agent in 2017.
What did your milkman say? How about your chimney sweep?

that picture makes me uncomfortable and i really can't tell why?

Their slant eyes are their biggest asset. You see, Jews can pass off as white but they can't with Asians so they were never able to infiltrate their schools and media outlets and brainwash the asian masses with multicultural PC bullshit.

literally good advice, thanks china

Based Chinks

Do niggers hate germans or something? I've never heard of this.

London is 30% white so I don't see how this is incorrect?

>females always to be accompanied by another person when travelling
SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS

YELLOW

SHARIA

In germany it actually is law that a chimney sweep checks once a year your heating to make sure it functions and wont blow up any time soon or produce carbonmonoxid and kill you and everyone you love

I have both of those things, but no travel agent. What do you think?

avoid niggers and sandniggers , any place where niggers could turn up . do not go to London. stay at home , stay on krautchan.net

based korean nips

/thread

Kek

china is in a state of hostilities with india and pakistan though, and they have a population of leeching blacks, one of whom came to australia and killed 3 people in the name of ISIS the other day

Broken clocks and all that

>Sweden
>Unsafe
yeah nah, it's unsafe relatively speaking to Sweden, but compared to USA it's a lot safer.

Based chinks with reality hits

Sides have been vaporized

I think you are asking about the Chinese word “白左”, could be translated into “white leftists” or “white liberals”. But please be aware, it does not refer to white or liberal, it is called “white leftists” just because their opinions are mostly left wing, and they are mostly Europeans or Americans.

From my perspective, Chinese think that “white leftists” are those idealist people who likes to take the moral high ground, but actually history blinded, reality blinded, naive, and always uses double standards. They are usually those people who takes those good deeds too far, and turning it fanatic. Their typical opinions includes: supporting accepting refugee even if it could danger their national security, a European woman got raped by refugee but refused to call the police, because she worries that it may affect other refugee; overlooking the fact and claims “terrorism has no religion”, when one specific religion committed 85% of the terrorist attacks; LGBT right is more important than those homeless people, etc.

Example. 跳转中... This guy protests against Trump, and self-righteously claims that Trump’s family are all immigrants, and now Trump wants to get rid of immigrants, so Trump is deporting his family if he wants to deport immigrants. But when he was ask “When Trump’s family immigrated, it was legal”, he does not know what to say, “OK... You're saying... just because......”, and then starts to talk about something else. He opposes Trump, because he thinks that immigrants should be kept in USA, that is the moral high ground, but he was so naive that he doesn’t even know the difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants.

Some Chinese people thinks that “white leftists” are “AIDS of civilization”. AIDS does not kill you, but it makes you undefended to other diseases.

quora.com/What-does-the-term-White-Left-白左-refer-to-in-current-Chinese-views-on-politics

Thats better than here. Its perfectly fine to run a 30 year old heater with bigass cracks in it spewing carbon monoxidedirectly into the house. They only call a heating company when they break. We used to be able to chop wires in half and rip shit out to disable it good so a dumb homeowner cant turn it back on when I leave. Now we are only allowed to turn the gas valve off and strongly suggest they replace it before they die.

>B-b-b-buht thats rhuaisist

Fucking based china does not give a fuck.

Your white homicide level alone is much higher than homicide in any European country.
You have more murders, rapes, hijackings, robberies and other violent crime than the entire European continent combined.

False

>make sure it functions and wont blow up any time soon or produce carbonmonoxid and kill you and everyone you love

Why don't you do the same for the muzzies that you import in?

Sound advice.

sad day when you have to go to chinese sources for truth

They are called gas engineers here.
I grew up in a big old house with coal fires and we had a coal man and a chimney sweep but they have died out now.

Where is it from
I would like to know how up to date it is..?

not true

the problem with place in europe, is that the migrant population and criminals are integrated with the law abiding whites that people wanna see.

in the U.S on the other hand, we have quarantine cities, places that we make habitibal only for nogs, so only nogs live there. people know not to go to these places, they are super easy to avoid. you can enjoy cities like new york, chicago, providence, boston, hell you could even enjoy hartford, without getting culturally enriched.

based chinks

Your cities look nice but they're fucking dangerous as Harlem in the Bronx. You better go make a trip to see for yourself, cuckold.

>not having old good American things like a milkman or a chimney sweep
They want to ATOMIZE you

oh my, I kind of like Chinks now

>china is in a state of hostilities with india and pakistan though
>With Pakistan

You're an idiot. China has been Pakistan's closest allies since the PRC was founded. Chinese diplomats have described Pakistan as "our Israel" in conversations with US diplomats. You're right about China hating India at least though.

Whether other Brits have experienced it or not there are dangerous places.
I'm a bit hardcore and I know all the infamous heads in a few cities but even I have turn on my grafting head when I go buying cheap goodies at Cheetham Hill Road, just a stones throw away from where the Arena bombing happened.
It's where all the Calais Jungle scum are scratching out a living. They don't care who you are, what you've done, who you know or what your rep is - they will just have you if they ever get into a position where they physically can.
Avoid that situation.
It's literally Jungle rules.
I presume parts of London are the same but I haven't been there for a while.

Bit unfair on the Poos, they are rarely a problem.
Pakis and niggers are.

Did he mean poles?

that's just he english translation. In the original chinese it simply refers to "browns and blacks" because the chinese can't tell the difference between them.

Poos are absolutely rapey.
Also they shit in the street, even here.

yeah, but you can easily fight off poos cause they are pathetic

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/03/23/indian-student-pradnya-mandhare-drags-sex-attacker-hair_n_6921658.html

Always archive it
archive.is/7kSRC

Sorry lad, thanks