I'm speechless..RIP you magnificent bastard *tips fedora*

I'm speechless..RIP you magnificent bastard *tips fedora*

Bollocks!!

Nice try, faggot.

Dicks out for Harambe... baka

F

No I am terribly sorry to tell you it's true. And you're a niggerlover

Now Shill Nye is the only celeb "scientist"?!

Welcome to Sup Forums Reddit fag.

Lurk before shitpost.. Learn a few things...

>Cares about roodypoo Tyson
Stop right there

Alright... OK...

Enjoy your shitposts. I'm out. Bye.

Nice spacing shill

Rundown?

Basically Brazilians are apes

This I know.

What did I miss?

>ID
>doNDdtJAH
>Do, Neil DeGrasse Tyson Jah
>Neil Tyson is literally Jah
>Jah = God.

the prophecy has spoken.

NDT died. It was reported on twitter, I'll see if I can find the post... He choked on a chicken bone, because he's still a nigger.

he wants his ashes to be spread out into space. he's not being cremated, dat nigga just ashhhhhy

I have a chance to see him speak at a conference later this year for free.

Worth going to anons?

theres plenty of videos on the internet of black guys jerking themselves off, theyre free and you dont have to leave the house

Wuh!? That nigger done died?

Oh boy.
Is he going to be ok?

Black science man! Noooooo!

He should have went non spicy his airway was clogged. I'm still crying

No in reality he ate too much watermelon and one of the seeds germinated and the resulting internal melon exploded his abdomen.

Did he really dio?

I saw something that his last words were
>Ooga booga
What did he mean?

>"some people ask me 'do you really believe in the big bang?' and I say to them 'do you really believe I have a stillborn rat fetus in my pocket?' then I take it out and their mind is blown. That's what science is all about."
t. Black Science Guy

Yes he put the stone mask on, drank some blood, now he is Dio.

I guess he just couldn't go on any longer without H at the helm. RIP

But seriously how much for pocket rat

plz be true

he was a real human bean....

*tips respectfully*

Too bad he never knew about seedless watermelon.
I say, less science, more produce knowledge.

Please let this be real

Whatever

His last bit of ironic wisdom.

Good night, sweet prince.

He was a true nigger scientist.

Shining example that affirmative action needs to stay. Without it we would have never received him and all his inventions like........ agh...... that show he did and his tweets?!

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I think he invented the Super Soaker.

I guess Katy Perry is on his stupid podcast. What's she talking about? #SoStronk

Shill

He also invented the amphibious assault jet and peanut butter iirc.