$390.000 in welfare

is this shit is getting a little too far???
what do you thing Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/26/germany-muslim-migrant-four-wives-23-children-receives-390000-year-benefits/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/26/germany-muslim-migrant-four-wives-23-children-receives-390000-year-benefits/

And that's not all...

Who uses Breitbart as a credible source? Saged

You're not German and have no insight so fuck off.

where is all this aid coming from???

neither do you

That's why I don't make stupid threads about it. And stop reading Breitshit

meanwhile divorced men by whores have to pay it from their own pocket and risk getting jailed if they don't do it

stolen from white people

More debts for germany,more money and power for bankers

Amerifat here. Can I go to Germany without papers and say I am a refugee so I can get shekels?

Kryp tillbaka till Södermalm och sug liberalmedias kuk din jävla pajas

if you are white...NO

And that's why they will keep on coming. Welfare needs to end, even if it's brutal for our own poor people.

>Liberia
>Nearly 1000%
What the absolute fuck? This is proof that descendants of American slaves are the absolute worst type of nigger.

they are informed even before they leave..they know exactly which countries offer the most welfare

And this is going to be the result of that. The end of humanity.

Not to be a pill. But why do you think so many people were for Brexit?

Indeed. And they turn down offers of asylum in countries with less gibs. They are so ungrateful.

Option A
They can't pay welfare, riots, white people dead, coup

Option B
They elect muslim leaders democratically, make sharia real, whites have to pay jizya, their women can be freely kidnapped and raped
(So nothing really changes)

It's not getting a little too far, it's gone way too fucking far, a long time ago.

WHAT AND WHITE PEOPLE DONT USE WELFARE TOO

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE RACIST

And stupid liberals love them

I am very white but can afford spray tan/dark makeup. Have you seen the movie Soul Man? It would be like that but less funny.

>23 children
Is this bitch getting pregnant every time she shits another kid out?

that might work

didn't read the 4 wives, but still that's like almost 6 each

he has 4 wives

>stolen from white people
give me a break, the aid is used to destroy local agriculture, and make sure local industry never exists. is buying chinese (instead of american) products at discount prices because of yuan devaluation stealing from chinese?

>4 wives

Canada

but their population is increasing like crazy because of that help

The way the slave trade worked, the nations who were selling slaves would only sell the ones who were too retarded to have any useful skills. Artisans and the such that were captured were put into indentured servitude and eventually incorporated into the culture. The utter retards who couldn't even carve wood got sent here as slaves.

This is why American niggers are so bad.

How is that even possible? Do 6/7 of the aid just disappear due to corruption?

>four wives
still more than 5 children per woman

A single dollar given to someone dumb enough that they can't feed themselves is a waste.

why dont you kill them.you dont need them any more

I'll take Planned Parenthood for one thousand, Alex.

the aid in food and water is stolen by African warlords

also why do your conservatives want to defund planed parenthoo.it was designed to kill blacks

You do realise that the best thing the prevent that it is encourage the African countries to become rich as quick as possible? It's richer countries that tend to have less kids. It's the same even in Rich countries with poor people, they always have more kids.

REVOLUTION.

What will happen to our precious welfare states if every Achmed and his 4 wives started coming over here?

23 children and I bet they are planning to have more babies. kek europe is fucked.

It's a dog whistle issue. Planned Parenthood isn't going anywhere, but it's useful when it comes to turning Catholics away from the Democrats in election years.

Why do you think that African countries are capable of building and maintaining rich civilizations?

Germany needs to be ended. They a menace to European society for the past 200 years. It's time to breakup Germany. They are leading us to the destruction of the white race which cannot be allowed to happen and every German not doing a thing about it is supporting it.

Wow, Germany is actually going to recognize all those marriages? Isn't that considered to be the mark of savages. I mean, the US has separation of church and state as a mandate and even we don't allow polygamy

DNA test those people. Impose laws onto them that you would citizens and visitors. Damn.

>what do you thing
>breitbart
i thing u shuld work towards getting you're grade 10, then come back if you're baby mamma.sister will let you hick