“America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition...

“America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate”
hmmm...really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZK1wHQ-1dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'merka!

Sounds like some shit a 2deep4u teenager would scribble on the back of his failed physics test.

Our spiritual connection is that of freedom. It is rooted in our blood, and is the driving force of our ambitions.

I showed this picture to the barber and got this haircut.

>Our spiritual connection is that of freedom
The freedom to sell glow in the dark vibrating dildos fidget spinners and eat at McDonalds....congrats grad!

whats the name for this doo, it looks p classic

You can have degeneracy without freedom and vice versa.

It wasn't too long ago that Americans were considered the prudes of the western world. Relatively speaking, we still are.

America was founded by ancient europeans

>freedom without degeneracy
impossible

What does "freedom" mean, anyway? True freedom is Anarchy - otherwise it's just another form of rootless egalitarianism.

False. Degeneracy itself is a restraint.

To lead people put of degeneracy, to make them strong enough to carve out their own paths, to better themselves, is to make them free

Plz listen to this, Burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZK1wHQ-1dU

>has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition.
I think you mean, "Has been perverted into"
maybe you should look into the true intent of what our country was destined to be by our founding fathers

Sounds like someone was jealous desu.

Freedom is the absence of bondage. Degeneracy is a binding, as is poverty and weakness and ignorance.

Freedom is the pressurizing force driving Moloch's hot rod.
The only escape is supercharging the engine to overheating and seizing up.

>DUDE FREEDOM LMAO
>DUDE EGALITARIANISM
>DEMOCRACY IS EPIC LMAO!
Hamilton was the only founder who was not a cuck

>Why didn't you listen?

i told you to READ you stupid nigger, you have no idea what youre talking about

The founding fathers were literally jews

>The founding fathers were literally jews
yawn, get fuckt shill

They were freemansons, and they haven't held power since WWII ended. The kikes took over their position afterwards. That's why a lot freemasons dislike Jews now.

>muh constitution
>muh shills
>muh BASED BLACK MAN IN A TRUMP HAT!
*squeeeeaaak*
back to /r/the_donald you go

>a lot freemasons dislike Jews
Its a kosher sandwich you retard

Bondage to whom? There's bondage to family, friends - not all social obligation is to the state. A total lack of bondage is total anarchy and a life without direction. If total freedom (by your definition) for the individual is what your country was founded on, then it was already a failed experiment from the beginning.

>>muh constitution
>>muh shills
>>muh BASED BLACK MAN IN A TRUMP HAT!
>*squeeeeaaak*
>back to /r/the_donald you go
care to share exactly which signatories of the constitution were jews? oh right you blew it out your ass along with your rainbow dildo

It's not 100% anarchy type freedom,tink of it as the general attitude and culture of americans. A belief in individual rights being paramount even when weighed against living in a society. As long as you're not hurting anyone, do whatever you fucking want used to be how things were done, and that attitude persists. Our population rages when unreasonable restrictions on liberty even peek over the surface. Look at the fight against the federal "assault weapons ban." We've got a lot of restrictions now, but many are reasonable.

you dont have to be "jewish" to be a "jew"

"Hurt" and "harm" have many applications that don't relate to physical violence - and their postmodern definition has changed from this. There used to be obscenity laws, for example. Many degenerate and destructive things can be done over the sickening apathy of American "freedom".

>you dont have to be "jewish" to be a "jew"
took a while with that reply. too busy in your other shill threads?

That's a slogan son, please apply yourself and be specific

To stay headstrong along with your family and nation is a choice. True bondage is to be denied the opportunities to a happy family and a prosperous country, as most western nations are today, and many did back then. Many of those who came here in the beginning did so out of the sake of their families, with the desire to build with them a new country of strength and freedom and choice.

That's fucking retarded and completely the opposite of the truth. Degeneracy is what happens when people are free to do what they want. Free from shame, ethics, morals, free from standards and social norms, free from accountability to a higher authority

Rockwells concept of freedom had been warped by the libertine degenerates of his time to such an extent that I don't think it occurred to him that the natsoc germans were some of the freest people to ever walk the earth

Well, whatever America might have been in the past - it's certainly not the same now. How can the average "American" (a term that has lost all meaning down to a piece of paper) be aware that he's part of a nation and community when there is no united nation or community? Most Americans leave their hometown when they're young and travel all over the country, it is a rootless culture (if you can call it that) and the political entity itself is shattered along many ethnic divisions. The United States isn't a free, self-determined nation anymore - it is a multiracial hellscape.

What is the purpose of those things that you listed? To be free of the most crippling ills of society such as degeneracy, decay, evil, weakness, directionlessness and ignorance, correct? Which of the two lists are more debilitating? When Cambodian police refuse to imprison the pimps of child sexual slaves, are those children more "free" as a result of their inaction?

Most people are shit and no social construct can make them not shit so stop the autismal nonsense of trying and instead work to create an environment where the skilled and talented can excel. If you are not talented and skilled and highly intelligent and have the WILL to be FUNCTIONAL outside a hugbox or structuredbox than YOU are shit! Not society, YOU.

Own your failures. Spirituality needs no social support. It is an act of the individual. Paying lip service to it is herdthink (and hypocrisy).

Stop sucking or KYS. You can improve yourself but no one else can improve you. All societies are conformist. Freedom includes freedom to do shit YOU may not like, so don't do shit you don't like.

The real problem is cunts. When society bullied the weak and it was acceptable to hammer them into a mold (like training for war, the Waffen SS was not an accident) and discard those who were unfit, society was strong.

Neckbeards are pieces of shit good only for specialized tasks. Stop being one and harness your autism or be destroyed or severely limited by it!

If you only worship order, become a Muslim and create nothing. If you fear disorder you are weak. Stop being weak.

We both live in a fractured version of our former nations, bong.

>The freedom to sell glow in the dark vibrating dildos fidget spinners and eat at McDonalds....congrats grad!

And? What did you want? A machine that can masturbate your ego to the point of personal nirvana?

We're human beings, just another type of animal. Our happiness is ultimately tied to the material world.

Oh hey its a libertine, how appropriate. While justifying your degeneracy, would you mind explaining why there's such a dramatic correlation between carnal temperance and life long happiness?

So I guess that can be used as an excuse for whoredom, alcoholism, drug use, eating junk food that is shit for you other and general debauchery. Get yourself together and find your dignity, man. Honour matters, and that is in many ways metaphysical.

Well, at least I'm not 62% m8.

And I don't live in 1984 IRL

I feel like I've fallen for this religion of work.

I measure my days by what I produce. I count the minutes I browse Sup Forums with increasing anxiety.

I feel inadequate unless I can look at a day and say I have made or learned something of value. I can't even read fantasy books anymore, just textbooks and research papers. It's tiring but it's all that keeps me going.

The fascination of what's difficult.

you are saying that your Imaginary utopian egalitarian state is slightly better than the reality we have? how insightful of you, you are worthy of being supreme leader with nuclear codes

When a man is allowed to use his labor for the betterment of himself, his family, and his community he brought to peace. When a man is used to create wealth for a corporation, or a government, he is left empty.

Kys shillfaggot

"When speaking of the German people, we are dealing with a fixed group of people who are defined by their nature and territory. There is usually a “natural” relationship between between a people and its territory, such that naming the people brings to mind a territorial area. On this particular section of the world with its climate, its beauties, and its nature, the people’s history took place. Here its inhabitants found the source of their strength. Here its cultural landmarks give evidence of its spirit. Here its myths and fables have their roots in the distant past.

Such a relationship between people and space does not exist in the USA. They have no myths and fables, only facts. They jumped right into the middle of history — the only instance in world history in which the development of a governmental system and a “people” could be observed by historians from the very beginning."

The universe is but a question, a calculation being processed in infinite variance.

1 in 4 white women in america dates all races.
A majority of white women voted for Trump.

I still believe in you america, you can turn the tide with growing nationalism.