How the FUCK does this happen /pol??

What drives a 25 decently attractive woman like her to pull this shit? Is she crazy or are the men her age so fucking beta she's driven to fuck three high school boys.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4589622/Teacher-charged-having-sex-three-male-students.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/06/erin-mcauliffe-rocky-mount-prep-carolina-teacher-photos-facebook-pictures/
archive.is/1bYFQ
archive.is/JgIKe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women can also have a fetish.

because she got sexually abused as a man when she was a child and now wants to feel sexual power over other males to feel in control, like all sex offenders

No no no

You say

Nice

Crazy people exist everywhere.

>Police said two of the victims are 17 years old and the third is 16 years old, reported the station WNCN.

>victims

>beta
nice

I would've been her victim all day

Why is there a story like this almost every single week now? Used to be once a year, and before that very rarely

>Whores and women are different words for the same object

Social media makes it way easier for them to be caught.

(((they))) are gonna use the stories of innocent beautiful women to normalize the feeble minds of the masses regarding the Pedofreaks.

Most women in teaching have mental health problems.

Careers where "you help people" are full of broken people who think that helping others will magically fixed their fucked up shit.

This.

Did none of you notice how your female high school teachers got flirty with the Chads?

Women pay attention to pop culture garbage. "News" stories about students fucking their teachers is prevalent in pop culture now, so they follow suit, because they see other women doing it, and assume it is trendy.

Also, it is a way of getting fame/attention/notoriety, when their name is published in the pop culture "news" outlets that they frequent. That is what they really want.

This is the truth here. All the teachers I know were losers growing up.

Are you saying you wouldn't fuck three fresh tight teenage perfect peach pussies?

Modern women want a diverse range of dick because they feel it will add experience points and make them more powerful and skrong. What drives women to sleep around? A lack of understanding that, if driven properly, a single man can be any man they want him to be. Modern women lost their true feminine strength w.r.t to molding their partners. Thus, they seek out various prototypes and adventures among many partners. Pick any alpha male you want and I'll show you tons of women who will cheat on him. What kind of women do this? Empty women who don't know what their true feminine gift is.

Simple.. read this virgins and take notes.
Women want to laugh and get positive attention.

Yes

This

As a Chad the few hot ones at my hs flirted with me.

There was this hot gym teacher my senior year I could have fucked, she was all over me, but I had a girlfriend at the time.

Because they're desperate for attention and can't accept that they're a shitty teacher and that's all they have to look forward to for the next 40 years. So in a desperate bit to stay sexy, she fucks her students to try to relive what it's like to be desired by a lot of men.

>According to her resume, at Rocky Mount, McAuliffe taught math III, advanced functions and pre-calculus. She also offered “after-school tutoring to help struggling students improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.”

>McAuliffe also worked to “develop alternate enrichment activities and modifications in student programs to increase student understanding.”

>In college, she worked as a supplementary instruction tutor, providing “classroom instruction in the absence of professors to support current curriculum and student needs.”

>McAuliffe said she also “adapted (her) teaching style to fit the needs of individual students,” and “provided student feedback to professor regarding progress in class and identifying any potential teaching needs.”

>After-school tutoring

>Alternate enrichment activities

>Supplementary instruction tutor, providing "instruction ... to support student needs"

>teaching style to fit the needs of individual students

>Provided student feedback ... identifying and potential teaching needs.

heavy.com/news/2017/06/erin-mcauliffe-rocky-mount-prep-carolina-teacher-photos-facebook-pictures/

what are you a gay?

Always archive those
archive.is/1bYFQ

>McAuliffe said she also “adapted (her) teaching style to fit the needs of individual students,”

She sure did

If anything they were abused as children, dumb-dumb

People fuck who they work with. I think it's really that simple.

modern society never questioning women because being a man in western society means "let women do as they please"

I'd like to hear more about her "alternate enrichment activities."

Why though?

>Police said two of the victims are 17 years old and the third is 16 years old, reported the station

Something is really wrong in this country when 17 year old boys have sex with a beautful 25 year old women and the police call the boys "victims" and the woman a criminal.

JESUS CHRIST!

what happened to freedom in AMERICA?

That's right goy, never let a good crisis go to waste!

prevent referal data/deprive clickbait sites of ad revenue

She increased student endurance for sure

Pedophile apologist, kys immedialty...

Younger teachers are always quietly horny sluts. I used to blow my prepubescent load in my science teacher when I was a young teen. She had this thing for smooth bodies that were about to become men. I wasn't even producing sperm yet (she had me cum in a cup for a fertility test), I shit you not, put a sample on a petredish and checked it under one of her microscopes during our lunch break.

We'd fuck after hours or have quickies during lunch and recess. When my balls actually dropped she would blow me and swallow.

Tldr; women are whores. Some more than others.

Because it's far left garbage from the same inbred little circle that made Mic, etc.

Yeah. I did a few years in jail for being a teacher who gave it to my high school students. I'm a man though. Awkward.

What did she mean by this?

You would almost have to be crazy to want to deal with someone else's fucking kids every day

God I wish I were you. Why didn't any of my teachers want to fuck pre-pubescent boys?

You think you're a man for being a PC goof?

...nice.

Beta men... For sure. She just needed a gang bang and high school boys are hyper sexed.

>you were never molested by a hot teacher as a schoolboy
>you never will be
why live

Not at all if they were younger than 17 or it was gay id have a problem with it. But I view this as I would a boy and girl who are both 17 dating and one turns 18, should they stop fucking now?

Because its having an authority figure take advantage of you. Your prefrontal lobe (logic and reasoning) isn't even fully developed until youre in your early/mid 20s.
The kids are victims because although it's awesome to bang a hot 25 year old teacher, they don't know any better.

Also reverse the roles dipshit. 25 year old dude banging 16 year old girls? Might be legal in mudslimeistan, but not in the west.

Blacked

I don't know if you know this user but most women are.

Victims... I never had a rape fantasy before, but she could rape me all week.

Ur not helping the our Muslim invasions problem, if u fuck her, merry her, impegranate her and save the white race

Women teachers are some of the most desperate and lonely people you will ever meet.

She went from a 9 to a 0 real quick.

but...

>believing stories on Sup Forums.org

25 yo are largely millennial nu male cucks. The younger guys are red pilled more often.

Women have a fetish for control and power. Teacher/pupil is the relationship which provides most power, incestuous relationships notwithstanding

Whats it like in Fantasy Land nowadays?

>This is a 9 in burgerland
I honestly feel bad for you

Then we won't be a victim of money (((sniffing))) kike content like leddit

Total cesspool for a vagina. Bacteria Warning! No Swimming!

why did you have to ruin it

lol blacked, black boys have bigger dicks then us, of course she wanted the bbc.

I agree with the 25 dude banging 16 year old chick should be illegal but its legal in western countries like the UK. Don't you think it's a little different when it comes to a 25 woman and a 17 guy? You might be a fag if you never wanted to fuck older chicks when you were 17-18

take it back

She should go to jail imho.
Just like they would do if it was a dude.

Well, that picture was horrible. Thanks for setting me straight. Hard 7

It's taboo, it's all about taboo.

I don't know the answer but it's an epidemic. She's hot as fuck though. A lot hotter than any women I've ever been with.

The gloryhole in tampa? Not bad I hear

No way dude... Her body is rockin', but her nose has a knee.

>be sexy mid-20s slut
>got her pussy smashed for the past 10 years
>decide to fuck the football team too

Not hard

For the past fifty years women have been told by every authority that female sexuality is an unimpeachable good and an end in itself.

I just want to know where all these hot ass, slutty teachers were when I was in High School?

Vaginas can do what they want. It's not like she was penetrating them... She is the receptacle of cock. They are lucky to have that kinda practice.

People who dont get it immediately are bljepillled beyond help

Hint
>that thousand cock stare betraying her clean cut act ans expowing as as a feral, unbridled total gutter whore

She should have lured them to her house though. It wouldn't have been so obvious.

Bump?

I know what you mean, but until I can have a consensual relationship with a 15 year old girl without being crucified and going to prison, I'm glad to see these sluts get their careers ruined and go to prison, which they should as long as men are put through the same shit and worse.

>ugh
>men today are such manbabies?
>when will they grow up?
>*fucks a child"
>where have all the good men gone?

So.. You're glad to see that their fun gets ruined too? Goddamn... You are a vengeful pedo.

Would you, Sup Forums?

Some people are born pedo. Deal with it.

Nice

Prettiest teeth I would ever cum across...

>This

>a Chad
>on Sup Forums
sure thing buddy

This.
All my hot teachers were normal. At most they dated another teacher.
Life isnt fair.

Nooooooope

>17 year olds are children
that nose

But the thing is Camren is legal now

But she's always been dressed sexy in Gotham!

Meanwhile in Mississippi...

archive.is/JgIKe

She is by far the hottest teacher I've seen get caught fucking her students. Those guys are the ultimate chads, they have already had an amazing life.

What is the standard for a Chad though?
How can you know if you are a Chad?

What's a Chad?

Men are just like men in their desire to feel powerful with one very big difference:
They're not.

The way they feel better about their weakness is by controlling children. This is why they have sex with highschoolers and abuse children at significantly higher rates than men.

Wow such American teeth this is truly the dream