Reminder, don't say the word if you don't understand the history!!

Reminder, don't say the word if you don't understand the history!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE73giFnLBs
20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Poo
>In
>LOO

Nigger.

Fucking niggers

Reminder, don't live in a nation created by white people for white people, if you have a problem with white people.

Sandnigger

Grow up. You'd never say it in front of a black man you skinnyfat cowards

I purposely use nigger in public even in front of black people. Idgaf I am indifferent to the opinions of others. They can continue to be jealous of my superior aryan genes.

Lol, blacks made this country what it is, economically and culturally. White Americans have no culture, just what they stole from us

Don't have to, it's we we nigvented the niggernet.

Nitch!

>Lol, blacks made this country what it is, economically and culturally.

This.

Everything is made of cotton.

The word is JewishSupremacy

this fucker's character in Sillicon Valley is more of a faggot than you OP

What culture do you idiots have? A culture steeped in how to be a complete and utter failure? A culture of not fathering your children? A culture of not being able to speak proper English? A culture of not working? A culture of being a continual victim? A culture of letting every single possible group of minorities pass you by? Wow, impressive culture!

>Reduced to petty projecting in two (2) posts

So all i have to do to be white is not say nigger?
shit...

Cotton industry gave the country a huge boost. And so much was built by slaves including the white house

So he's essentially saying that EVERY OTHER RACIAL SLUR is okay? Man, he didn't think that one through.

You have to be a taxpayer to post here nigger

Whats this currynigger talking about?

I don't think Paco here understands what freedom means

And yet the states that had the most black slaves are the poorest today. It's almost as if free white workers in a capitalistic system are more productive than chattel slaves.

He's saying that white people who say nigger get treated bad by society, but if you don't say nigger then your white privilege in America means your life is gud

I disagree because I want the 50 million non-citizens and anchor babies to be deported from my fucking country, then maybe I'll agree it's good to be white in America.

Yeah such a huge boost. That's why the south lost the civil war. Because they were boosted.

Rock and roll, and not to mention all the white kids nowadays acting like us :-) what is white american culture? walmart?

I once accidentally said it next to my adopted, black cousin.
It was awkward but I knew it was funny.

culture is about more than music, basketball shoes and soul food you dumb nigger

>one leafpost to rule them all

Speaking English for one thing. Stop appropriating, jiggaboo.

>Forgetting the triangular trade route that included sugar and cod
I see you know your history well
Nigger

Still waiting for an example of white American culture

I hate god damn spics

Umm try again sweetie, yall wuz in caves when we was traveling distant solar systems, you really need to read the real history. #getwokecracka

>Implying only white people say nigger
Everyone hates em

I do too but the best sex I ever had was with a Cuban. I get weak in the knees thinking about how hard she made me cum.

I don't think there's anyone currently working in Hollywood I love watching onscreen and hate IRL as much as this guy.

its ok sweetie, most people don't know what culture actually is.

also, sweetieposting is white culture

Fucking moron send him back to the Ganges, and let's see how long he last

>Still waiting for an example of white American culture
Democracy
Philosophy
Education
Rule of Law
Science
Medicine
Exploration
Innovation
Literature
Architecture
Art

What the hell is with these non-blacks that feel compelled to lecture whites or blacks on their relations? Does this poo in loo have the authority to say nigger? Does he feel intellectually superior when he makes these kind of dumb statements?

Good laugh, thanks babydick

I called two back guys niggers once and they didn't do shit

The Keyboard that you're typing on imbecile.

Lemme guess.. the cell bars held?

Which word is it?

kek m8

hey he may have a small dick.
but youll always be a nigger.

Fucking niggers man
I feel better already, just got done with a serving shift in which I dealt with hootin and hollerin baboons at a seafood restaurant

all of it

Nigger

I say it infront of my black friends all the time. They dont give 2 shits

"Ay craka dont say da n word dats owr word!"

>Can't refute anything I listed because he has a double digit IQ
My dick is bigger than yours and I could fuck your mother, aunts and sisters simply because I'm white. BBC is just a meme and white=higher status.

>nigger
im still white

"All ya'll racist ass crackas go back to yo caves!!!"

Whites get to be whites in a country whites founded?

Gee, thanks brown immigrant who came here from Shitistan despite all us awful white people!

Thank you for permission to exist in our own country.

Faggotism. Abject brown faggotism.

Curry nigger.

I get to be white in America because my ancestors built this country. Go back to your third world shithole, Pajeet.

Says a member of the most successful group in America.

"WAT DA FUK U JUS SAY CRACKA DID U JUS SAY NIGGA OOOO U GON GET IT NOW!!!"

Have said, will continue to say. Nigeria

The last time I said nigger some nigger tried to attack me.

Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=sE73giFnLBs
That nigger might be onto something

I sure as fuck have called niggers niggers and them proceeded to tell them I hate their whole fucking race.
Usually shocks the shit out of them.
Had to beat down a couple of them as well. Most niggers don't have real fighting skills if they are by themselves.

Found the nigger.

It's the kikes that constantly argue "negro" is a bad word.
Why?
Because negro is another word for black, and making it a bad word makes being black bad.

So it's a way for kike media to troll idiot blacks and have them go on rampage.
Waving the word like a red blanket in front of the bull guarantees it will never sit down and ponder who the real enemy is.

So white Americans created all of those things you listed? How is medicine culture? I thought we were supposed to be the dumb ones

im not white but i can't say nigger?

Is he genuinely under the impression that there's only one thing you can't say?

I say "nigga" all the time. My ex stopped me once "there's a black person over there!"
"I don't care nigga."

>Most niggers don't have real fighting skills if they are by themselves.
This. You ever watch street fight videos? Niggers very rarely fight on their own, especially if it's white vs black. In 99% of all cases, a few bucks will jump in and help their "brutha" instead of letting the fight take its natural course, ESPECIALLY if the white man gains the upper hand.

If there are no bucks to defend the lone nigger, he will flee. Always. No exceptions.

Pretty considerate of this shitskin to give us permission to be white in the country our ancestors built.

>implying being white in America is actually a good thing anymore
ffs i know a black dude who got into an ivy league college with a 2.8 GPA, white privilege doesn't fucking exist anymore

Niggers are weak af when it comes to fighting 1v1, which would explain why they do it in groups like chimps.

Fuck off pajeet. Fortunately our niggers aren't very niggardly up here in canada.

Niggers usually just rely on the public perception that they are scary and tough and you don't wanna mess with them.

But if you actually call their bluff you find out they're paper tigers.

The best boxers are black, babydick. We're naturally stronger, which is probably why we are your woman's number one fantasy ;)

would marry

Wow....talk about wife material!

No one cares that you are fucking fat disgusting white bitches nigger

What I want to know is how is it their word if the word is English and they didnt know English until we taught it to them.

Shouldn't their word be like a series of clicks and clacks or something?

>larping as nigger
Well, of course niggers produce great boxers, when some of them keeps beating women with their fists since early childhood.
All that early training and a white trainer, will later pay off.

Ahahahah. You made my night user by posting this glorious video.

White people create medicine through scientific research. We have an innate desire to innovate. We have intellectual curiosity.

Black people do voodoo and cast spells. They don't think abstractly and can't come up with creative solutions to their problems. All the sick people in Africa are treated with medicine that wasn't invented by Africans.

The white man gave you that natural disposition to physical strength when he bred you with big bucks for 300 years to maximize your hauling capacity, you pack animal. Everything you have you can thank the White man for, even down to your genes. We gave you everything.

You ever go to Africa and look at the locals? Niggers over there are skinny as a rail and short too. You should be so grateful the White man gave you your big muscles, but of course being a subhuman morph-ape you only feel anger and rage.

And for the record, our women do not want to sleep with you. By and large niggers must resort to rape in order to bed a white woman. 18,000/year to be exact.

Niggers are disgusting subhuman creatures to our women.

20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/

Almost all of them want us, we have more testosterone and are more manly. Whites are beta. So many cute young white girls are fingering themselves to blacked as we speak ;)

The pursuit of knowledge and pursuit of betterment for our people is a white trait. Why are Africans still living in huts with no plumbing? Cuz da white man be bringing dem down and sheeit? Oh, no whites there

"Don't say nig---"

*gets knocked the fuck out*

"Shut up nigger."

Don't use smileys if you're pretending to be a nigger.
It's not fun for the rest of us as it makes the roleplay awkward.

feral niggers gotta be feral

The fact that you put so much emphasis on sex as opposed to things that actually make civilization flourish speaks volumes.

Oh and that article was written by a jew so it doesn't count.

Luckily we don't have any niggers here and if we did I'm sure they'd be quietly disposed of

butthurt babydick. america is currently getting blacked and there's nothing you can do

i would reply to you seriously but Sweden... come on man. My black brothers from Somalia are doing your country good. Faggot ass Scandinavian

Your people were beaten by a bunch of white cave monkeys... What a fucking loser.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER