Information Missle. The Imminent Qatari Crisis

The MSM and deepstate are currently running around with their heads cut off trying to distract the people with the fabricated Russia Narrative, while the Gulf States are digging in for an approaching Crisis.

Trump found out the details (although he knew abit) from his meeting with the Saudis and Israelis about Qatar being the ones financing ISIS (look into the Clinton/Qatar donation contraversy that was covered during the election)

By leveraging the Saudis and forging relationships with countries like Egypt, Israel, and UAE, his goal is to starve out ISIS and force their hand into initiating a total world war. World vs ISIS. This is why there is an uptick in attacks recently (There will be more).

This completely destroys the globalist agenda for future population displacement/genocide and creates a final battle scenario which the US will easily win. Trump is quite literally playing 4D chess.

All this information comes from reliable sources high up in the intelligence community, and expect this all to go down in the next several months. Also keep your eyes peeled for any stories this weekend coming out about Spain(IMPORTANT).

For various reasons Spain is a massive target, and the deep state is having a hard time having this kept secret/classified.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/information missle/username/anonymous12/#
aanirfan.blogspot.com/2017/06/london-borough-market-false-flag.html
thetower.org/article/how-the-mufti-of-jerusalem-created-the-permanent-problem-of-palestinian-violence/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican33.htm
friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/syria-shoots-down-israeli-plane-suspected-of-helping-isis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Soros' Ace in the Hole

2) DC vs Marvel, Right vs Left

3) "Spine Beetle's", Project Leviathan

4) Why Globalism Will Always Fail

5) Truman Show

6) Kubrick's Assassination

7) Why the WWE is the Last Remaining Bulwark Against SJW Culture

8) WW3 Scenario's

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/information missle/username/anonymous12/#

Yeah but who killed Seth Rich?

Number 12 never existed.

Impersonator shill.

4 and 7 have documentation on this.

Why is Anon5 such a colossal faggot ?

>4D chess
Ahahahahaha

He's a gullible fool and he fell for what the Sauds told him (and the $100 million they paid his daughter), that's all there is to it.

DWS, on personal order from Clinton. Deep State operates on having blackmail/dirt on everyone from the top down. Do some research and it will all be clear.

Low energy shilling. And being in personal contact with Anon5 for over 2 decades I can tell you he is legit.

I know number 3 since he is a kid.

Ju-jitsu politics; vegetable chopping; olive oil; i taught him everything.

This masquerade will cease when number 2 comes back from his trip in the forbidden island of Andawoman.

It's hilarious how hard shills are trying to slide this. I'm literally watching you right now.

You're already in Our database.

access 97?

What database is this? Who do you mean by our?

Currently have an American friend teaching in Qatar, should they GTFO soon?? They're brainwashed by Al Jazeera

Close.

I plan on covering it in future topics. Dig into what Anon5 has been saying for the past couple months.

If he gets out in the next week he should be fine. Soon there will be a no-fly zone.

What do you think is going to happen in Spain?

Lots of chatter the past few days about Madrid and False Flags done by a partnership of various left-wing parties and ISIS to stop Catalonia from holding a referendum like Brexit.

ITT: larping faggots

why should i believe anything you fags say?
where are yo pr00fs?

>Qatar being the ones financing ISIS
Ya blew it

ISIS = Mossad playing dress up

Sage, Isis= Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

ISIS is probably a few things. Mossad + Saudis + CIA + Deep State + Qatar + other globalist interests

OP trolls poorly. Go back to troll camp to retake your last year of study. Your post is to trolling what Judaism is to ethics...

Thank you for the reply. Scary times we live in. I pray the bad guys won't be successful.

What is your opinion on Comey?

What is this summer looking like in the US as far as terrorism (or sorosism for that matter). What's the chatter like so far?

Absolutely not a Larp. Just getting the info out there.

Mossad is only a front. It technically doesn't exist/is a shell organization to conduct Psy-ops and false conspiracies.

Israel supports ISIS.

Syrian forces shot down an Israeli plane recently. This plane was bombing Syrian forces fighting ISIS.

Why should I believe you if you say being close to Israel will starve out ISIS? Keep your friends close and you enemies closer? Or are you just a larper?

Shills are upset about this information getting out.

You are very close.

Comey was a Clinton operative. His testimony that led to the "October Surprise" was simply a means of damage control and the emails uncovered on Weiner's laptop would have been absolutely devastating had they been leaked.

Summer should be interesting. Deep state has now had a full year to prepare. Keep an eye out for stories of ISIS cells/recruitment centers being uncovered across Europe.

Israel is not the one funding ISIS, it's a mix like said. Israel is fundamentally opposed to the spread of radical Islam.

This does not mean there aren't some Israelis who work with ISIS. But, It's a very fluid situation. Dig deeper into the popular "Israel is behind everything" conspiracies and you'll see the truth.

What is NASA really up to?

Wow super based guys!

Remember to pray for Isreal, they are our greatest ally!

NASA exists to be a huge slush fund for the government/black ops. Most of their equipment/technology is decades old compared to the tech being produced now.

This is why the left gets so angry when NASA sees budget cuts.

Is Qatar going to bring down the CF? have any thoughts about how the deepstate in currently tied there? Is this the deepstate fighting for it's own legitimacy?

Oh, so it wasn't the larping you hated, you just wanted to be the attention whoring faggot shitting up the board yourself.
Holy fuck you cunts are beyond worthless.

Some info on connections that the June 3rd attackers had:
aanirfan.blogspot.com/2017/06/london-borough-market-false-flag.html

Also,
>Israel is fundamentally opposed to the spread of radical Islam
Is not quite correct, seeing as Zionism and Wahhabism have deep connections.
thetower.org/article/how-the-mufti-of-jerusalem-created-the-permanent-problem-of-palestinian-violence/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican33.htm

bump for ME comversation
>but fuck tripfags, especially this chump

Hmmm, interdasting. ISIS does seem to be an organic movement in the fact that they have thousands of foot soldiers. If you had to compare them to another radical islamic movement, which one would you pick?

If we already have a
>Knowledge Bomb

and now an;

>Information Missle (should be spelled "Missile" FYI... but I'm sure it's some elite Illuminati Code that us plebs just don't understand... without your enlightened guidance on the matter that is!!)

can I be the:
>Factual Flamethrower???
or maybe the;
>Data Demolitionist???
how about the;
>Scholastic Slayer???
maybe the;
>Erudite Eradicator???
how about the;
>Cognizant Conquistador??? (FUCK YEAH!! I like this one... even though I'm not a Spaniard arab rape baby... it sounds bad-ass!)

So... am I an Illuminati insider now??? Do you need me to write a sample... errr... I mean
>LEAK SOME INSIDER INFORMATION?!?!?!

Ok...

So, regarding the whole situation with Comey.
According to a friend of mine with above TS-SCI clearance (whom I can't even hint at for obvious reasons) he was forced to say what he said to do certain circumstances related to his time on the board of HSBC (you know what I'm talking about!)... anyway, it's OBVIOUS to anyone with even a shred of intellect that what he's doing is protecting the interests he works with from undue influence from the other forces in order to meet the slated agenda thereof. This is clearly evident prima facie and igf you ask any questions or disagree you are obviously a SHILL!!

(I'm Illuminati insider naow!!!!)

Should I adopt a trip and start 5 threads of this bullshit per day??? which name should I use???

Clinton and Qatar have deep connections. Remember how her state department approved weapons deals after they donated millions in "speaking fees" to her.

The rift caused between Saudi/Qatar is actually because Trump put his foot down and instructed them to not turn a blind eye Qatar/ISIS anymore.

Shills are upset.

There actually is a clear disconnect between Saudi Wahabbism and ISIS. There are two distinct forms of Wahabbism. ISIS practices the more violent kind.

>Qatar
I get all that already, but will the CF actually go down?

I and /asp/ are looking forward to 7

Qatar is the Clinton bugout country no? AFAIK this is where the leaks suggested they'd hide should SHTF.

ISIS is unique to all of them in the sense that they do more than conventional warfare/terror attacks.

Their recruiting tactics, cyber presence, and vast network are unlike anything we've seen so far.

The Mentally Ill Hill Shill

There is already enough evidence to bring it down, but no, this will not be "the straw that broke the camel's back".

OH GREAT HEY I GOT AN INFORMATION MISSLE FOR YA ..HOW IS THIS SOLVEING THE FUCKING JEW PROBLEM???WAKE ME UP WHEN THE NEW'S IS WE ARE OUT-LAWING ALL THING'S JEWISH !!! AM THE #ANTI-CHRIST WHAT DUE YOU EXPECT!!!!

>All this information comes from reliable sources high up in the intelligence community
Can confirm, these anonymous sources who totally exist and are totally not LARPERs told me the same. They even read a memo on it out loud

How much is Kushner paying you guys?

Anon420
Bongrips for Moloch

But what of the Draco?

Qatar has been used by others as a billionaire escape. The infamous Guptas of South Africa have a mansion there, and their pet monkey Jacob Zuma bought another one near it: when this was learned by the South African press it immediately asked logical questions about what he would need that for except as an escape.

Does the Deep State want Catalonia to split?

>Anonymous12
Now we're getting somewhere.

Don't listen to Anonymous12, rofl. This faggot's an old model.

How are your superiors OK with you just "spilling the beans," then? I'm assuming what you're saying is real, of course.

ofuk, ur right. I recall some of the human trafficking ratlines tying off in Qatar for some fuck reason and I hadn't put it together until just now.

Thank you for the update sir.

The shills are really upset by me getting this out there.

Qatar is just one of many bugout locations. The most wanted man in the world, had an open-air 38,000 square foot compound in the middle of a city in Pakistan the size of Portland.

Deeps State does NOT want this.

Don't forget the better-than-Hollywood video production techniques.

The moment I watched my first ISIS execution video I knew American letter agencies (et al.) were backing ISIS.

I've never seen Arabs make ANYTHING visually stunning. Prophet's depiction is forbidden etc.

>Wisdom Warhead
>Insight Ordinance

This one is more refined but obviously a Parody5.

Nice try.

But aren't pro-independence factions like the Catalans and SNP in UK staunchly pro-EU? It also plays very strongly into their strategy of dividing and conquering Western nations.

I'd wager it's the same side of the aisle that funds "color revolutions" and pro-independence movements in Europe; maybe even the Kurds (a la PKK).

So I concluded some time ago that globalists want all the sub-national enclaves to declare independence and become part of racial/identity politics globalists hold so dear.

Where have I missed the bus in the above reasoning?

You should be looking forward to my information dump threads "Cognition Cannon"

kek

I had a meeting with the Dutch, Swedish and German ministers of Defense and some contractors including an important one from India. There's not going to be a European Army for at least another 20 years they say. What do you think about that?

The entire Deep State is run on the premise of silence through blackmail and quid pro pro. This is why there are dozens of leaks going on at any given moment.

Just getting it out there.

Not just the techniques, the people and the equipment. Part of initiation/hazing for a young director is shooting various beheading/torture videos.

This kind of blackmail allows the deep state and hollywood to have a direct form of partnership.

Hi Frank *^_^*

Not a larp, read the whole thread including comments on Anon5.

There already is a UN army. Expect to see them in action in post-Brexit Britain. (Currently delayed)

>There already is a UN army.
The blue helmets have been around quite a while. I've worn them in Cyprus as a peace-keeping officer. How would the UN blue-helmets be used in post-Brexit Britain?

ya know this got me thinking. why dont we hear about the big time criminals? there has to be at least some big drug dealers or warlords selling massive amounts of drugs or crime syndicates somewhere. but we dont. you know why? because all of them are in our government. we hear about corruption in other countries but no not in america. What makes anyone think that were above that. we might have been but its been set up so well that its so hard to see but its all just one bug corporate scheme. They deceive the public into thinking its their friend by teaching them that the state is holy and righteous. Then we they have us they can make massive amounts of money by getting paid to let people sell us drug and other nasty deals with other corrupt people. just think of how easy it would actually be if you owned the news networks, the education system, the FCC, the FBI, the EU, the banks, etc.

In a civil war/powder keg scenario, they will be called in as peacekeepers ala Syria, almost like we saw post-bridge attack

and with all the ISIS Cells, UN forces, NATO, and US presence it's going to be quite the cluster fuck

Ok your logic isn't falling apart so far.

I'll actually enjoy this thread if you answer my rebuttal to your Catalonia follow-up. Or do they not teach you guys about European independence movements in the NWO?

You're on the right track. Think of all the effort the MSM puts out to glorify druglords/kingpens since the 60's.

Godfather
Scarface
Narcos
Goodfellas
Blow
etc.

not to mention Rap music.

They have been working very hard to build up our collective cognitive dissonance towards drug trafficking. Glamorizing it in a way that makes it seem "cool" or "just capitalism"

They are doing the same thing with homosexual apathy and the demonization of Extra-Terrestrial life (Why are they always attacking us in movies/television?)

What will spark the civil unrest/powder keg scenario in Britain, Oracle? Can I call you Oracle?

Populist movements like Catalonia independence, Scottish independence, Brexit, Trump etc. only threaten the EU.

If Catalonia were to become independent, it would mark the second domino to fall, with Scotland coming after.

Trust me, the EU does not want this.

Red pill me onGeorge Webb

-More terror attacks
-Economic strife
-Civil unrest
-EU pressure

Call me whatever you want, just make sure you do your own research and get the information out.

Please give me more details about the whereabouts of the UK terrorist cells. Which are the most pronounced groups? Which are the groups most likely to strike?

Holy shit what a faggot. If you are going to change from 5 to 12 you could at least try to write differently.

It's like Anon5 if he spoke sense and had charisma

>6) Kubrick's Assassination

This interests me.

Look into UK's "City of Sanctuaries" and also US Sanctuary Cities.

There is a massive ISIS network in most of these cities.

Not really my field. He does seem legit though. Tread carefully.

Never said they are funding ISIS.

I said they were supporting ISIS on the battlefield.

Israeli forces were bombing Syrian forces who were fighting ISIS: friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/syria-shoots-down-israeli-plane-suspected-of-helping-isis/

It's not just "some Israelis who work with ISIS" you dumb larping kike, this is an IDF warplane.

The Qatar situation is Trump leveraging the Saudis and other terror funding nations into using Qatar as a fall guy for terror funding. Then, once Qatar is dealt with, there can be no other terror funding or else Trump will go after the Saudis.

The fact that you shills are so desperately trying to push this "Frank" narrative is telling. And I am certainly not Anon5.

He has a lot on his plate and does a pretty good job at getting the information out there.

There are a lot of "accidents" in Hollywood. You would be amazed at how many of them were actually assassinations.

So you basically agree with what I am saying in my original post.

But those sub-national districts are too weak to deal on the global market as individual entities; they'd be forced to pro-EU policies.

The reason why EU is still holding is because with the notable exception of UK and Germany, most EU nations are debtors to the EU program. As such, globalists only need to keep the creditors in EU; and the rest fall right in.

That's why they're fighting so goddamn hard over UK Brexit; they're trying to give the British populace hell and have them rescind Brexit.

However, an independent Scotland has neither the economy, nor political drive, nor will to split from EU and act in its own self-interest. In essence, the enclave governments will be knee-deep in debt; becoming the staunchest of pro-EU forces. Cyprus is a good example for this kind of behavior.

If, instead, you have nationalist governments in power; it's a high risk situation. Every new election means a new opportunity Euro-sceptic party could gain majority.

So, unless globalists are simply trying to keep EU together until they fill it with Muslim immigrants to the point of wrecking the demographics (a la France,) being against pro-independence movements is a very bad idea.

Alright, I read through the thread and you seem legit but I'm still wary (which is fair because of the constant PsyOps/Shills always shitting on Anon5's threads/reputation).

If you're not fake and gay, I will look forward to the Kubrick thread, I was a big fan of his movies and the little secrets planted throughout them. AFAIK he was murdered because of the footage from Eyes Wide Shut that never made it to the big screen. He staged a moon landing and used the same film techniques in 2001: Space Odyssey. He "confessed" that he did in the Shining. And Clockwork Orange was about the DeepBongState and MKultra.
>correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.

Anon5 is great at putting out information, but I will probably ask you some things that he shared if you decide to stick around. How often do you think you will output new threads?

No one said they were smart. And Catalonia definitely has the economy and political drive to throw a wrench in the gears of the EU.

since the recent london bridge attack, ive seen a lot of "false flag" crying. i wasnt really understanding the sudden "false flag" cry, bc i understood the globalists were trying to glorify the muslim refugee culture not demonize them. until i saw some thread describing the attacks being used to create discontent with arabs, so the State of Israel could get away with continuing to murder arabs. i guess im not seeing the end game in this regards, bc they already do this.. any enlightenment?

I agree that Trump is playing 4D chess, but that's about as far as it goes.

Trump has said recently that the Saudis are "going to stop" funding terror. This statement came about 2 weeks after the visit and at the same time as the Qatar happening. Weev of The Daily Stormer made a video recently where he basically says that Trump, the Saudis, and other terror supporting nations are using Qatar as a "fall guy", that is, someone to take all the blame for collective misdeeds. He is using the $350m deal as leverage against the Saudis. If they keep funding terror, the deal is off.

This actually has zero to do with Israel as you suggest. This whole post seems like total misdirection. I have a hard time believing you when you offer no tangible evidence and don't make any sense.

Holy shit this thread is still going?
Do I have the same ID?
>yeah but who killed the panda?

I'm sorry, who the fuck are you guys again?

Do you think the Qatari crisis can escalate into war?
I personally think that's unlikely but there is some Saudi analysts who think otherwise.

Is this Anon5 parody, anon5 the sequel or both?

Jews are overrated, right?

What do you think about the spine beetles fact or fiction?

Whos your favorite wrestler?

Thanks Frank

Ok I'm on board, since I know globalists are definitely irrational actors.

Catalonia could be indepdendent and be cool, but they are wealthy due to extensive EU trade. So if the independence vote is to be taken seriously, you'll first hear about how awesome Catalan culture is in August.

Then they'll start non-stop shilling of Catalan history. Probably in the same time-frame, they will sign all sorts of paperwork (exclusive EU trade deals and so on) with Catalan politicians.

So Catalonia will be stillborn. Catalans will never even have a chance to say "no we want to be cool like Trump's America"

>has zero to do with Israel
>ISIS
Fuck off already kikes

It's all quite fascinating. It's also interesting to see Polanski's name resurfacing recently. Look into him and his wife's death at the hands of the Manson family.

Israel has nothing to do with the recent attacks. That's a classic psyop made up by Pro-Palenstinian groups.

I'm not sure where you are finding a flaw in my statements. You agreed with my original post.

>It's another LARPING thread

Why do you faggots eat this shit up?

>no fun allowed
C'mon potatoe nigger

The MSM/deep state is desperately trying to stop it from happening because they know Russia, US, and the gulf states will ally against them.

Interesting that they are now claiming that the Qatar crisis was caused by Russian hackers.

1)Not Anon5 or this "Frank" guy.

2)Jews are a blanket boogeyman term that has lost its meaning.

3)Fact.

4)Hulk Hogan

That's an interesting view, we will have to wait and see.

why Spain?

Well played, Frank

By the way, Anonymous5, if you're lurking this thread I just wanted to share that you were right again: Muh Russia narrative is slipping so now they're resorting to questioning Trump's mental health.

It's hilarious that Pelosi of all people is taking part in that plan.