What was hacked?

How did Russia hack the United States Presidential election?

Did they hack the election booths and change votes?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/16/flashback-that-time-the-obama-administration-spent-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars-to-defeat-benjamin-netanyahu-n2260711
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are the Russians. We said bad things and did memes.

they didn't, shill

dont respond to shill threads

It's a giant conspiracy theory (((they))) are cooking up because Trump isn't fulfilling their dreams of WW3.

"Russia" is just another term for white supremacy

sage

Millions of them showed up and voted with no ID.

And Russions are basically albino monkeys,USA proved #1 again.

Russians are monkeys:

Trump hired Russia, as the world's #1 expert on american politics, to shill for his campaign on twitter and a news program most americans dont watch. There was no way to use his billions to hire PR firms in America to do this, it HAD to be Russia. Because they're better at it somehow.

Russia hacked the DNC and gave the emails to wiki leaks, also used tons of social engineering and bots to spread fake news to people dumb enough to believe it

They tried to access info on voters at one point, and no. They failed to get anything and they didn't hack any votes.

The US has l i t e r a l l y hacked elections in the past, however. But whatever. Morals are for faggots.

>Russia hacked the DNC and gave the emails to wiki leaks
No they didn't, retard.

This is the dumbest narrative I have ever heard and I cant get my head around it. There is no explanation for how they "hacked" anything. It essentially comes down to that they published fake articles and circulated them on social media. How the fuck is that hacking anything? Share blue does that shit all the time. So is shareblue "hacking" anything? No. It comes down to people being stupid and not understanding what hacking is or how it works. I have no love for Trump, but this narrative is retarded.

It's kind of impossible for them to hack them.I loved how they thought michigan was hacked when they use paper ballots.

So what's the TRUE story?

4 years later these idiots will still be talking about Russia hacking the election. Trump will be reelected for another term. The idiots will blabber on about Russia hacking the election. 8 years will pass. Absolutely no proof whatsoever of any hacking will ever surface. But Hillary Clinton and John Podesta will be in prison. God Bless America. God bless this timeline. May Kek be with you all.

Exactly there has been no proof that ANY machines were tampered with. Libs are fucking retarded.

True that.

Breaches into DNC servers then released campaign emails to Wikileaks. Comon son. Quit being retarded.

They hacked the font printed on the paper sho hillary looked like trump and trump looked like hillary.

>Did they hack the election booths and change votes?
You realize how nearly impossible this would have been right?
There is no evidence, not one bit that the votes were changed by Russia.
It's much more believable that Democrats fraudulently made votes. This would take little to no effort since Democrats and Republicans actually worked with the machines, had access to the networks, etc, etc, etc.
Russia hacking any one of the machines or networks is just not plausible.

The stories Russian, Chinese, Brits, Australians, Canadians, Mexicans, Americans and people all over the world were sharing and talking about were TRUE actual Hillary and Podesta emails. Their own words. Not fake news. If they are mad they got shared maybe they should take responsibility for the perversiions and crimes we read about and shared in their own words. Nobody had to be hired. Brock identified and targetted with illegal FoxAcid NSA spyware 30,000 American on line Trump supporters. In Brock's own words they were "motivated" they loved Trump. Nobody was paid...it was patriots.

They didn't hack anything.

They definitely pulled some cultural shenanigans though.

But the left has no right to be upset. They fell for Russia's social propagaganda in the 60s and 70s, and the effects are still felt today on college campuses.

They are just upset that Russia is the one who left the cult of marx, and speaks out against tge marxists the most.

Their old master has become their chemo.

The Russians didn't hack the election...the story, started shortly after Clinton lost was that it wasthe Russian hacking effort...
The episode was the alledged 'hacking' of the DNC server...and the info disclosed by email of collusion between Clinton camp and MSM...
And Podesta got himself phished, so his emails got out and as a campaign co-ordinator for Clinton, and the collusion described there in...
However, at the end of the day, there is no definitive proof Russians did a damn thing...coulda been a couple of 15yr old Sup Forumstards fucking around and getting lucky...

They hacked the DNC showing that the democrats fix their primaries, The DNC even stated that they're an private organization that's allowed to hold unfair contests. I've even seen claims from different states that they put in an algorithm within the voting system itself, so that lets say every 3rd person that voted for Bernie actually went to Hillary.

EXTRA

Pretty good OP

And that's still not "hacking the election"

I think they hacked Hillarys medical records so she would not get parkinsons treatment and get diagnosed as having pneumonia

The Russians hacked your mom you shill faggot.

Saying this with absolutely no proof?

so people voted based on fake news... when reality was worse than anything they could have made up.. she was corrupt, surrounded by pedophiles, and was choking everywhere and passed out on 911 and then still lied to the people about it.

Things are pointing towards several dnc employees having leaked the emails.

Everything is explained here

>How did Russia hack the United States Presidential election?
>Did they hack the election booths and change votes?
They hacked my brain and made me vote for Trump. I didn't want to. Putin made me do it. He also made me key the car of that dumb bitch with the "I'm with her" bumper sticker.

More than likely Russian was just phishing information gathering and trolling. Barry Insane Obama actually interfered with Israel elections

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/12/16/flashback-that-time-the-obama-administration-spent-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars-to-defeat-benjamin-netanyahu-n2260711

Basically the official story as told by the intelligence agencies is that the DNC is staffed full of retards that actually answer obvious phishing emails

kill yourself shill rat

The only thing that got hacked was your brain.