Why Aren't Britbongs Pushing for Free Speech and Gun Rights?

I never even hear anyone pushing for this at all, it's like the silence is deafening. This could be the next UKIP thing. You could be like us. Wtf is wrong with you people?!!! I was born in England you bastards don't let me down.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
archive.is/Q0R7f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They gave up.

asking for free speech and gun rights is a hate crime there

What about you guys, do you have these freedoms or are you cucked also?

Free speech is a meme that only Amerilards care about. It weakens your government.

Free speech is what free people care about

We have restricted guns rights, which the conservative leader should be getting more lenient on, right wing always goes pro gun almost, most leaders had a pro gun policy anyways, combatting the bs about assault rifles was a big topic, concealed carry is not even discussed tho.
Free speech is not actually free here, we have hate speech and it can be pretty stupid too, and liberals are trying to shut down both issues, and we only have JB Peterson fighting for speech.

I care about it, and I am trying to find an amerigrill to wife up so I can have it, but most of the ones I talk to wanna wife me so they can come here, god knows why.

Freedom is a meme. You're either a slave or a slave owner.

If you were a slave owner, you wouldn't be posting here.

This should not be just an American thing. The whole western world should have free speech rights and gun ownership rights. Allowing your government to wield complete control of the use of force and to limit your ability to speak and publish text is absolutely disgusting. The fact that people just sit back and take it is basically backwards and barbaric.

The British perception of guns is that of your average Liberal. You won't be able to have a sensible argument with most of them about the topic as they will stick firmly to the dogma. And the political correctness is far too strong for Freedom of Speech to actually be a thing.

Yeah well, Canadians like being the opposite of Americans just because muh "we're not American" too much.
Gun rights will be an everlasting battle and free speech will always be threatened here

>Why Aren't Britbongs Pushing for Free Speech
Plebs think we have it.
>and Gun Rights
Plebs think we don't need it.

Pointless pursuit. Start buying unregistered guns.

because it's a tiny overcrowded fucking island. Imagine some yobbo shooting up at the sky in the meadows the bullets will land in the next shire and kill some highland cows, allow guns m8

> Freedom is a meme.

Yes absolute freedom is not physically achievable, but that's moving the goal posts. Freedom isn't a 'meme', there are greater and lesser degrees of freedom one can have. Visit North Korea, then come back and tell me freedom is a 'meme'.

> You're either a slave or a slave owner.

Everyone is both a slave and a slave owner in a million ways. This isn't a black and white issue, it's about incrementally increasing ones freedoms. If you have the ability to defend yourself you have more freedom apodeictically.

> If you were a slave owner, you wouldn't be posting here.

Who I am is irrelevant, unless your strategy to winning debates is to go straight to the person, ie: ad hominem, which is pretty gay, but I'll return the favor. Put down the Nietzsche, I read everything over by 15 years ago, don't think you are the faster bolt here, you are just a slow drop like all the other faggots.

We used to have a shit load of guns you fucking tool. Where do you think America got that 2nd Amendment idea from?

>This could be the next UKIP thing.
They let it fucking die because they're massive cucks.

They think it's more important to discuss which cock to suck and compromise your TRUE FEELINGS in fear they won't win or their vote won't matter.

I have NOTHING but contempt for them.

Because unlike Americans, we're educated to such a degree that we realise that there's a difference between free speech and hate speech. In this country you have free speech but with no hate speech, in your country you have hate speech that Is defended by exploiting the concept of free speech, learn the difference.

As for the guns, you have be an idiot to believe in 'gun rights', no one needs/deserves the right to a deadly weapon that can kill some one, and the more accessible the weapon, the more likely the bad guys will get it.

(You)

This. We got the idea from your own period of civil war and revolutions when those in power feared the people taking to the streets with pike and gun.

the british

man it must be hard having never left your own country...

Because im sure if we pushed for gun rights, Police would turn up at our door because they got a report we were radicalized

Because asking for free speech or rights makes you some Nazi supremacist radical, and our Police are the biggest fucking traitors

>You could be like us
we don't want to be like you, amerijew

A weak government is GOOD you dumb shit.

America was at it's greatest when it's govt was weak.

Now it's government is strong and look at the horror it spews. Same with UK/AUS govt's, they are strong and push disgusting shit.

>It weakens your government.
And that's a bad thing?

>A weak government is GOOD you dumb shit.

Hey faggot, here our criminals have easy access to guns and are home invading us nightly.

Gun control is a failure and australia proves it.

> Because unlike Americans, we're educated to such a degree that we realise that there's a difference between free speech and hate speech.

Free speech means the ability to speak freely, which makes 'hate speech' apodeictically a subset of free speech. You are not educated. You are brainwashed. It's demonstrable because what you are saying is logically irreconcilable.

> In this country you have free speech but with no hate speech, in your country you have hate speech that Is defended by exploiting the concept of free speech, learn the difference.

Your concept of education is corrupt. If the authorities tell you the moon is made out of cheese you aren't more educated because you believe it. Likewise if they say hate speech is not a part of free speech you are not more educated faggot.

> As for the guns, you have be an idiot to believe in 'gun rights', no one needs/deserves the right to a deadly weapon that can kill some one

Ever hear of the concept of SELF DEFENSE you faggot? Are you really this dumb?

> and the more accessible the weapon, the more likely the bad guys will get it.

They get weapons anyway dumbass. God you people are brainwashed as fuck.

>Freedom is a meme.

You're chewing on bait.

Because it's an even more contentious opinion that saying you want to build death camps for niggers over here.

That's a good thing when your government is protecting a hostile alien population.

They actively enjoy living under authoritarian rule.

I didn't say you should emulate our immigration policy retard. I said you should emulate our gun ownership rights and free speech rights. Try to focus on what I'm saying in it's context instead of misquoting me by omission you muddlehead.

The government is not our friend you dumbass, they're the ones responsible for this mess in the first place.

I know, kind of obvious to me too, I was just playing along cuz I'm bored af right now studying.

No one cares about muh guns autism here

Your balls have been conditioned away. It's frustrating.

Go shoot up a preschool about it

It's kind of hard to take anyone who isn't proficient with a firearm seriously. Like, how do you even consider yourselves men? You can't properly defend your families or you liberty, you basically have to bend over whenever the local muslims want to rape your wife, how does that not feel emasculating to you guys?

You don't get those things back once you've given them up. The Brits are fucked in the long run.

It's embarrassing that I was born on British soil, you ppl are fuckin cucks. You might criticize our immigration policy but this isn't even our native homelands. You are literally letting people take over and conquer your native homelands, territories that your ancestors fought for, for thousands of years. Possibly most retarded thing in human history, unprecedented in it's mind boggling stupidity.

>I said you should emulate our gun ownership rights and free speech rights. Try to focus on what I'm saying in it's context instead of misquoting me by omission you muddlehead.
fuck off kike
i know what exactly what you said you filth scumbag bullshit artist
what county were you born in?

You seem brainwashed with your own agenda. Typical burger, not understanding anything outside of America.

Free speech is freedom to criticise which is beneficial. It leads to change and freedom of expression, it is constructive. Freedom of speech still allows people to express unpopular and controversial opinions "blacks have lower IQ on average and I believe this because..." etc just don't think people have to give you a platform for any of your dumbass views.

Hate speech is not the same. It is defined by statements made to create division and encourage conflict. You just want to be able to speak your stupid ass views "muh jews" "we should gas all non whites because I can't get laid" without suffering either the physical beating you deserve or legal punishment. Hate speech serves no purpose in society as it doesn't progress anything and isn't constructive, just like your post.

Brain dead retards like you are the reason the "alt right" movement gets so much flack. You insult, think saying nigger and making "muh Jew" memes is progressing the cause but you do nothing really, you have no argument and no substance. You've shown that in your post, silly burger.

Why do you want to give the Jews the power to control our speech? Are you with (((them))) by any chance?

It will always be threatened everywhere because it's both crucial and contrary to our natures. Most people want to submit to a strongman and have everything taken care of.

>Freedom of speech still allows people to express unpopular and controversial opinions "blacks have lower IQ on average and I believe this because..."
HATE SPEECH! Officer, arrest this man right now!

Hate speech is free speech, because anyone can call any speech "hate speech."

If what you say is bullshit it will be revealed as such, but you shouldn't go to jail for voicing your opinions, unless you live in a shithole like Britain, or the middle east.

I'm working on a political party that intends to bring Free Speech to Britain. The plan will take five years. Please be patient.

Id love to visit anywhere, never been outside the US

It's because there are two ways of looking at the world, from a masculine and from a feminine perspective. The feminine perspective has flourished in the last few hundred years in a world made, historically, unusually safe by men. So safe that delusion about human nature and violence/warfare can creep in and become mainstream narratives. All in the name of "compassion."

Bongs have to have a license for fucking TV, thinking they will uncuck themselves to the level of getting guns you are a wanker

Hate speech is arbitrarily defined, therefore it is not possible to have free speech without hate speech. Enforcing arbitrarily defined rules is also known as tyranny. I'm glad to see you enjoy living under tyrannical oppression while still believing you're free.

>The government is not our friend you dumbass, they're the ones responsible for this mess in the first place.
fuck off kike
you just want dirty jewish anarchy
>Why do you want to give the Jews the power to control our speech? Are you with (((them))) by any chance?
fuck off you dirty kike
only filthy jewish scum are opposed to strong nazi rule

is he firing a water gun filled with red paint?

Also by your dumbass logic, Jihadist preachers are doing nothing wrong by radicalising people when they tell their congregation to kill all non Muslims. They're doing nothing wrong when they take to the streets here in the UK shouting how we should all be killed and stop and harass passerbys with their bullshit. This is clearly freedom of speech and you have no right to complain over it when they have a stage.

Just hang yourself, burger.

what race?

I've never left British land, favourite place was Dublin.

>It's embarrassing that I was born on British soil, you ppl are fuckin cucks. You might criticize our immigration policy but this isn't even our native homelands. You are literally letting people take over and conquer your native homelands, territories that your ancestors fought for, for thousands of years. Possibly most retarded thing in human history, unprecedented in it's mind boggling stupidity.
i believe you, shlomo

There's a unique attribute to a Muslims preacher though, he's the enemy. Why would you afford any freedoms to your enemy?

>you just want dirty jewish anarchy
>only filthy jewish scum are opposed to strong nazi rule
Okay, it's official, you're a Jew. Only a Jew would deny the obvious proof that (((they))) control the government, it is them that is pressing for hate speech and gun control so that the redpilled masses can never fight back.

It's supposed to be blood I'm sure.

I think they're operating on the same sort of logic as "Being a bull-prepping cuckold is the thinking man's fetish".
>"We're so smart and cultured here that we don't need the right to free speech or self-defence"

wew lad

>tfw they stopped coming cause we suck ass now
I fuckin hate niggers

>trusting the government
>namefag
Brainlet status checks out.

People decide what's true and what's not by open debate, a marketplace of ideas. If the Muslim extremist cleric isn't preaching openly, his ideology doesn't go away and he doesn't keep it to himself. It spreads invisibly like cancer without reasonable people with good arguments to rebut the cancer.
Without the freedom of speech the internet enables, you might not even know how dangerous Muslim terrorists are. Your government certainly doesn't want to talk about it.

>It weakens your government.

Was kind of the point desu.

>Okay, it's official, you're a Jew. Only a Jew would deny the obvious proof that (((they))) control the government, it is them that is pressing for hate speech and gun control so that the redpilled masses can never fight back.
you just concocted a story
i never said anything of the kind
all i want is strong nazi rule in america
ARE YOU OPPOSED TO NAZI RULE IN AMERICA OR NOT? >namefag
it's my chan, fuckface, i'll do whatever the fuck i want >trusting the government
YOU ARE OPPOSED TO NAZISM
therefore YOU ARE A KIKE
>Brainlet status checks out.
dirty american scum
FUCK OFF

No it's that no one here wants their Nicaragua-tier levels of gun violence. We had enough senseless tragedies with reckless firearms abuse to understand why things had to change. We have nothing to learn from yanks, as evidenced by the fact that no political party campaigns on this non-issue and we don't want any more of their 'culture' here. You want a firearm that bad not that hard to build a box and req a permit.

>YOU ARE OPPOSED TO NAZISM
>therefore YOU ARE A KIKE
This is a stupid belief. We don't need Nazism, we need a spine. Standing up for oneself and one's people is not Nazism.

You don't want Nazi rule though, you want to give the Jews the power to control our speech, our self defense, and our liberty. Fuck off kike.

Can you blame us? Our closest options are Canada and Mexico literally why would an American go to either?

>You don't want Nazi rule though
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU FILTHY AMERICAN SCUM?
can you speak ENGLISH or not?
>you want to give the Jews the power to control our speech, our self defense, and our liberty. Fuck off kike.
dirty american scum
WHAT?
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS DISINFORMATION?

HMM?

point to me comments RIGHT NOW, you filthy lowdown dirty american bastard

>This is a stupid belief. We don't need Nazism, we need a spine. Standing up for oneself and one's people is not Nazism.
fuck off kike

>British Dindu breaks into my house.
>Shoot him in self-defence
>Convicted of murder because "He didn't shoot you so you're not allowed to shoot him. Reasonable force, you cheeky wanker."

This thread is just so fucking sad I can't stay. It's like watching a beheading video and you know how it ends so you save yourself having to watch the whole thing. Bye faggots. I hope y'all get your shit together soon.

JUDEN RAUS

UKIP kinda are pro gun. They want to legalise handguns, and one of the leadership candidates owns guns.

>110,000
>same as Paki population at date of newspaper
story checks out

This is very true. Every nation to the south of us is a 3rd world shithole, Canada is a somewhat worse and more boring version of us, and going overseas to places like Europe and Africa is expensive.

JUDEN RAUS!

>fuck off kike
Hmm, sweetie, that's not an argument. Stop talking to your superiors like that.

FREE SPEECH IS HATE SPEECH YOU NIGGERFAGGOT

This post is 100% american, thankyou sir.

HATE SPEECH IS FREE SPEECH, FAGGOTNIGGER

You want to give the government the power to control our speech, the government is controlled by Jews, ergo you want to give Jews the power to control our speech. We're not living under Nazi rule you retard, we're living in the age of (((them))), and not supporting free speech and the right to bear arms is as Jewish as it gets.

>Hmm, sweetie, that's not an argument. Stop talking to your superiors like that.
fuck off you patronizing kike
you don't know what you're talking about

The correct response to words isn't physical violence, unless you have a prior assumption that words are violence. This is a very foolish assumption to make, because it then means that words must be responded to with violence. It's not possible to have a functioning civil society in a country where this is the prevailing view. It's also completely anathema to British political and cultural traditions, which are where the American obsessions with freedom and speech and the right to bear arms come from.

Hate speech is a meaningless concept promoted by limited minds and juvenile authoritarians. You are pathological.

Oh wow, hun. Why must you be so angry sweets? Were you treated poorly as a youth?

True

“The average man doesn't want to be free. He wants to be safe.”

- H.L. Menchen (1880-1956)

heh, get a load of this goy, so stuck in his bubble, doesn't realize that in actual countries, you don't have the police raid your house for shitposting on twitter/facebook.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

>UK
pretty much a non-country

>blah blah blah jewish wailing
how is a nazi government a jewish government?
they're different you moronic texmex retard
listen, juan, and see if you can speakee the english:
NAZIS are NOT jews
comprende, pablo?

>The correct response to words isn't physical violence
I disagree. I've punched many people (and been punched a few times for the same reason) who insulted either myself or people I care about.

Alternatively
archive.is/Q0R7f