Why is it considered taboo to date Women over 30+ years old?

Why is it considered taboo to date Women over 30+ years old?

barren wombs aren't a good invest OP.
Pump and dump.

It's not, faggot.

Why is it considered taboo to date Women under 3 years old?

because if they haven't found someone by then, there is probably something wrong with them. doubly so if they have children.

>t. young man who has fucked lots of milfs

hot, single women over 30 are bat-shit insane

that womans chest on the right
>barf.webm

Too old

worse fertility

Any woman still single after 30 is a parasite.

it isnt

Retard babies

In asking your question you post a picture of two gentrified relics. Smooth.

all of these

women who are not married by the time they're 30 probably spent all of their youth sleeping with multiple guys, also this

White and hispanic women age like milk. Black and asian women age like fine wine

Then why does it feel so damn wrong ?

Women can select a male and settle down any time they want. They constantly have a large selection of males to choose from and can simply pick one and settle down at any time. If they are over 30 and still haven't settled down, they have a mental disorder or they are whores. Either way, if you choose to be with a female over 30 you're getting a female who has had at least 20 different dicks in her. This means she likely has an STD, and she will be comparing you to the 20 other guys she fucked and never will be happy. They also have faded looks and know this, so likely are trying to settle down since the cock carousel is coming to an end and they know it. You're choosing to be with a woman who feels like she has settled for you.

Deport women to Africa if they haven't fulfilled their duty before 30.

>sister is 30 years old and single
>has a daughter
>buy expensive clothes and other useless shit
>always asks for money

If a girl is single by 30 she most likely messed up somewhere in her life

>tfw when no milf qt to pick you up from school in a porsche panamera for a long session of deranged sex

have to go to waitrose sometime before noon when the cougars are out for their weekly after dropping off the kids

Also have to add that her daughter is in my parents house while she went to travel or party somewhere

Because they are past their sexual exertion date and serve no function other than to be parasites

It isn't considered taboo. Men just don't want them.

>Why is it considered taboo to date Women over 30+ years old?
It's not.

>unironically wanting to fuck two old communist whores

god susan has a pounding

it's not taboo. Not if you're near their age.

If you're young and she's old, it just looks like planting seeds on concrete. She's barren and dried up. There's nowhere left for the seeds to grow. Old women have no sexual value. People just wonder what the fuck you're doing. Some think she's paying you.

Because at that point people can no longer pretend that they aren't used up skanks. Seeing a man of a similar age or younger dating one is kinda like seeing a guy in the park eating dog shit.

It's weird how susan sarandon's boobs managed to age so well while the rest of her is gross.

It's not, most of them are just gross.

The answer is fertility.

This is somewhat true for Asians, but most black woman are fat and nasty after 30 (and that's not even speaking of the psychological issues).

I'm 23 and would love to have a short term relationship with a 30+ woman with a nice MILF ass. I'd just let her sit on my face and I'd smell her asshole for hours.

Post naked pics of your sister getting railed by 4 guys in the ass! That would be hot as fuck!

Some yes but the sex is the best
this guy gets it

those women are fucking disgusting but there are some fine ass women in their 30s and 40s

Because theyre worthless

I mean I can't say anything bad about being 30 because I already know that I'll be single when I'm 30. I'm 23 and don't see much changing in only 7 years.

>Women can select a male and settle down any time they want. They constantly have a large selection of males to choose from and can simply pick one and settle down at any time. I
No they can screw at anytime
Men have the advantage when it comes to marriage

Just don't have kids with them, the risk of your baby coming out as a down syndrome potato is greatly increased once they hit 30.

This TBQFH

The two women in this picture are over 60, even 70. They both look damned good for that age.

You said 30+. There is a huge difference betwen 30-45 and 60+.

It's been a few weeks since I saw a nigger sow that didn't require a mobility scooter to move around. I don't know what you're talking about.

My gf is 34 and she is amazing. Japan is a bit different, she was in an unhappy sexless marriage. Because of being divorced, nips wont really date her. I personally dont give a fuck because 1 long term sexless relationship in the past is much better than the weekend whoring american women do.

>You said 30+. There is a huge difference betwen 30-45 and 60+.

I just threw up a little

One on right is 80. Must be all that gook semen she drank.

because it goes against nature women lose value with age men go for youth beauty and fertility some thing that 30+ woman really loses and honestly if you are that age and not married then some thing is wrong

So when the woman you marry or settle down with is 30-45 she is suddenly going to be totally unattractive to you? Are Angelina Jolie, Naomi Watts, Scarlett Johanssen, and Christy Turlington ugly, let alone are most decent looking soccer moms? Quality of merchandise varies.

Way to post a pic of one of the ugliest dudes ever too.

She is the mother of your children
All of those women you listed are less appealing than your average 20 year old

You underestimate the power of personal makeup artists and cosmetic procedures. And most importantly, makeup and plastic surgery doesn't help with fertility and mental issues

No the average 20 year old is fat

>Are Angelina Jolie

I don't know anything about the others, but Jolie is definitely a basket case considering she apparently abhors her ACTUAL BIOLOGICAL child because she's got white skin like mommy and daddy.

how much money do i need to have to snag one of these "undesirable" nips if I am 6'1", not fat, and half blonde?

I only care that her face is a 5/10 and she isnt 300 lbs

She used to be Barbarella

lol shes is a petit 7/10 (probably an 8 in the west) and makes triple what I do.

Why it should be taboo to marry someone two times your age. Sugar daddies.

I dont think Ive met one that didnt have 20 dicks in her by 22.

Your numbers are off man.

Still more attractive than top tier 40 year old woman
And defiantly more fertile

my fuck-buddy is a 30yo woman, and I'm 21

she's qt and petite, best sex ever, mature women are less drama and more chill than fucking cancerous girls in 20s

>drilling a dry hole
>picking rotten fruit
>keep fucking the older the berry the more barren the womb

>Men have the advantage when it comes to marriage
Men have no advantage in marriage. Are you living under a rock?

time to learn nipponese and grab a plane ticket then i guess

How common is it for women to be insatiable whores over there? as i said in my other post I have very rarely met a women with a notch count less then her age

Plenty of virgin girls at my church

Why is it women marry military men or their boyfriends from high school?

Because they are single mothers and single moms are used up roastie chad leftovers with little shits running around.

This guy gets it.

retarded children are the consequence.

For having children yes but no a top tier 40 year old is hotter than an average 20 year old

Why is it considered taboo to fuck animals?

BAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

they're lieing and you're a fool.

I mean a lot of married couples have children around in their 30s, my parents had me when my mum was 35 (no i'm not a down syndrome lol)

True story re: the crazy. But just pointing out some women age beautifully and others don't. Better to get a 32 who you can tell is aging well than a 22 who hits ugly hard at 30.

For the love of god, please dont. Some women are total whores here and as a foreigner it is a bit easier to get laid, but you still have to have game. Also you cannot just expect women to throw themselves at you. There is also plenty of crazy here, just in different ways.

You spergy fucks who come here expecting sex really should be taken out back and shot for the betterment of the expats who actually have a life here. Its not thailand for fucks sake. Go there if you want an easy fuck and a suck up wife.

There are more women looking to settle down than men
I guarantee even the most pathetic NEET can land a 7/10 late 20s desperate career women if he is looking in the right placrs

It's not. Just statistically all the good ones are taken by then.

Also some women don't get menopausal till they're 50 something. If you want to do some DIY-eugenics, you can marry a woman who's parents got menopausal at that age and they'll probably look younger than others when he gets older. Then your kids will look better when they get older.

Since aging is caused by your DNA being destroyed by subatomic particles and molecules, someone who looks better when they're older tends to have better DNA repair processes and will remain attractive longer. Not to mention they will live longer.

Shit I don't bother with girls that have ugly parents, even if they look decent.

Greatly increased, not certain

they're pussys is old and crusty with spiders

Go enough and you can tell the hard core church girls from the casuals

They are not suitable for reproduction. Being old increases the risk of genetically deficient children.

What if someone becomes a sugar daddy? Marry him, take custody of his kids and belongings? She's 23 and he's 43 with college age kids.

oh yeah, fair enough
holy shit it's brutal in the 40s....

WTF are you even saying? You are comparing millionaire Hollywood celebrities to real world normal OLD women. Go fuck yourself

Because they're used up.

For the same reason only a retard buys a car with 200K miles on the engine

t. 15 year old

They are less fertile.

Producing offspring is the primary reason we have evolved an urge to seek women.

Thank you for your question

>Siti has never heard of contraception before
lmao figures

>not wanting to have children

Also:
>implying that i'm not using a vpn

we agree it's ok to fuck em, just not settle with em

t. Virgin

No
Both are degenerate

>not wanting to have children
The world has limited resources. We can't just expand endlessly. Or more accurately, YOU can't.

depending on your age

>still thinking i'm in brunei

It's great. You can give them all your Cummies with no baby consequences

>stop having casual sex

Hanoi jane