He's right you know

He's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama's own bio at Harvard said he was from Kenya. And to have worked with politicians for so long, you almost have to be a liar. I believe Trump.

Doens't everyone's birth certifiable come in PS layers?

How cluld anyome be this fucking stupid.. the guy fucking lies about stupid small shit.. all he does is lie.. cus hes a fucking moron. Trudeau is a huge useless faggot but goddam id take him ovee that fucking bafoon any day. Id take fucking may over trump.. id fucking go back to be ruled by the queen ovee trump.

>
>
>

faggot

>serve any president
>tells the truth

shiggy diggy

So what's the deal with the Harvard bio thing then? They just randomly picked Kenya as his country of birth for no reason? You usually write your own bio anyway. Not that it matters at this point but it's not far fetched to think Obama wasn't born in the U.S. He did live all over the world as a child and his father was Kenyan. Is it really that hard to believe that maybe he wasn't born in the U.S. ? If he's such a moron, how'd he beat the smartest woman in the world Queen Hillary with a quarter of the funds and the entire media against him? He's also a billionaire, must be a total idiot though right? You do realize he's pretty much the most successful man in the history of the planet? But you know, of course some faggot from maple syrup land posting on a chinese hair tying forum is so much more intelligent.

maybe the one where the "revenge leaks" narrative was proven false because the material was leaked at least one day prior

>You do realize he's pretty much the most successful man in the history of the planet?
Why does drumpfys go full retard every time?

>FBI agent
>Real estate developer from Queens

Just on the face of it, which of those two would you expect to be more comfortable with lying?

You have to be willfully ignorant to not acknowledge that Trump lies constantly. At least accept that he lies because he's your strongman.

I accept that he lied about Obama being born here.

Who the fuck are all these verified nobodies?

tfw Assange still doesn't have a checkmark. I guess he's a hard guy to track down and find.

You mean Obama really is from Kenya?

Name someone who's wielded more financial, political, and military power...MAYBE certain popes...that's it.

How come liberals have turned the tables so fucking quickly? During Bush they would question the government at every turn, now they turn to the guy who served under Bush as an example of impeccable public service man? Don't they realize that anybody who serves in the government THIS long is not there due to his moral obligation, but because he plays favors for favors? Even ancient Greeks understood this shit.

Genghis Khan.

Also Trump barely has political power, he's been opposed on most campaign promises and hasn't been able to implement them, military power is dependent of congress to do anything major. You talk like if he was a dictator.

trump is well known liar, i dont know why its taken people so long to figure it out

Go the Fuck back to reditt

so what if trump is a liar, he is a nazi and that's why we like him

PERIOD

Go be a faggot elsewhere

So they faked his birth certificate and then sent out the adobe file?

Are you seriously this retarded?

Yes, the one that identified the kenyan should be president and the other wind is the official clinton scandal removing piece of shit.

>the left trusts the feds now
lmao'n my ass off

Really energizes the ol' engrams.

One was the head of a intelligence agency and the other one is honest to a fault were it often hurts him

Which one is lying? Probably the one that has been in politics longer.

>Never had sexual relations
>WMDs
>You can keep your doctor

Yup comey is the liar.

one of us

she needs cummy in her tummy

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Are there actually people who don't realize Donald trump is a compulsive liar, or these just bots?

Director comey says he leaks his memo on the 15th of May, and it was used as a source as early as May 10th. The liar may be the one who lied to congress yesterday.

>He's right you know
Filtered. I forgot to add this without the comma.

Comey has lied under oath before anyway.

They wanted to send out an image file of the birth certificate. They prob had like a .psd and like a .jpg or whatever. Instead of sending out the .jpg, they fucked up and sent out the .psd file, which shows all the layers (if not 'flattened') in the respective photoshop programs.