What is the position of Sup Forums on the current gulf crisis with Qatar?

What is the position of Sup Forums on the current gulf crisis with Qatar?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/8axxscg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums supports based Qatar

Well I am right there with you.

Fund all sides and watch them tear each other to pieces for our amusement. The T*rks, the Iranians, the Saudis, The Israelis, the Egyptians, the Somalians, even the Pakis. Flood them with deadly weapons and cameras so they can stream themselves killing each other. When the dust settles, we congratulate the last country standing, and just glass the entire region. Just fucking nuke them all. The entire Middle East, Western Asia and Northern Africa.

I started out on Qatar's side considering they let us use bases there. And also it seems pretty nice and modern, but when Turkey stood with them, I am now back against them.

Then what?

both are rich terrorist supporting muslimshitholes
and both countries deserve the same punishment

Agreed but the middle east is just going to become more unstable if we let this shit continue. I side with Russia on what to do. Drumpf doesn't seem to know what to do. I hope he sides with the Russians on this one.

Go back to blaming Jews for everything then killing each other

Sounds good.

I'm taken aback by this because I am used to lumping Saudi in with the other terror-sponsoring Gulf despotisms. They are all pretty darn similar.
I wonder if this is all theatre, to set up some kind of transition, and instead of completely denying or coming clean, they will ask us to believe that it was all Qatar's idea?

Just nuke the arabian peninsula already.

>Qatar
Qatar dindu nuffing!

Qatar > Saudi

One thing I don't understand is that Qatar is accused of funding Sunni extremist groups yet they're also accused of having good relations with Shia Iran.

Sauce for this semen demon

I stand with Qatar.

C'mon Iranians, have your deep cover agents attack the Kaaba in retaliation for the Shrine/Parliament thing.

I stand agains Arabia Saudí

Fuck Qatar
I know they won't burn but I want their economy to get fucked

I actually agree. But you Americans suck at finishing the job.

In the geopolitik sense, Qatar
There are going to be now on iran sphere of influence and will have to slow down with their terrorism financing unless they want to be isolated and invaded by the saudis
And because seeing the saudis losing another country in their sphere is always great, the USA not having idea of wich cock to suck is great too, they will probably side with saudi and israel like good goys

Yeah, americans managed to fuck their empire and not do anything right after the fall of the soviet union, they are losing their momentum

This thread is retarded and most of the people responding are fucking morons who fly any way the breeze is blowing, let me give you the true Sup Forums position -

I don't give a fuck, Qatar is a corrupt plutocracy that uses it's oil wealth to influence far larger countries and espouses pro-radical Sunni propaganda from it's global state funded media outlet, al-Jazeera as well as funding (directly or indirectly) a number of rebel groups in Syria.

They have a softer stance on Iran for geo-political and economic reasons, that's fine and understandable. But you've got a bunch of reddit fags who've read a few /sg/ threads and think they understand everything. Fuck them.

The only appropriate stance for Sup Forums to take is that we wish the middle east utter fucking chaos and to fall into hot war rather than these proxy conflicts. Once that happens our governments can covertly back who they like but when the action gets real we have no place sending our forces in, we can sit back and watch as the 5th column within our own countries is so absorbed with legitimate regional war that they forget to commit terrorist attacks against us.

Fuck the middle east, we're going energy neutral. The only countries with an assemblance of culture and history are Iran and Egypt, everyone else can go back to being camel fucking nomads.

I wish they both could lose....

sorry i'm new here but i think you're right that pol should take this position but i don't know how to upvote you. heres my +1
maga fellow pede!

Fuck off newfag.

Meh, I hope all the sandniggers kill each other.

no u

Isn't the US ally of both SA and Qatar? Wtf is happening? What are (((they))) planing now?

You know my stance on the middle east.
TURN IT INTO GLASS.

Qatar has been acting like subversive cunts all along, playing every side and bankrolling groups who constantly try to subvert and take down the government's of their allies, both via their media and by directly funding and harboring them, while cozying up to Iran and fucking any attempt of acting as a united gulf bloc.

Other s*nnis finally got pissed and said enough is enough now

Lurk sum more nigger

soon

cool feminpenis

WW3 already

I don't want anything to do with that entire region, Israel included. Let them kill one another in the desert. It's all so tiresome.

another newfag
kys

you guys support the muslim brotherhood?

Yeah fuck off. None of them are good. Kill them all and let God sort them out should be our mentality.

I honestly hope this devolves into a giant ME war and tonnes of people from those shit places get it.

Congrats on your (You)s, it proved my point.

fuck off back to T_D and shill there

let Saudi Arabia destroy their government and then destroy the Saudi Arabian government ourselves, then enjoy world peace

>let me give you the true Sup Forums position
fuck off, queer. your opinions and positions are your own. you'd know that if you weren't a newfag. oh, and
kys

we need a poo revolution and a hindu kingdom in the middle east

Qatar is shady and plays both sides.

They fund ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, and the Taliban even have an office in Doha.

They also fund Hezbollah and other militias to do their bidding.

Their state sponsored propaganda channel Al Jazeera is constantly hyping "revolutions" and has repeatedly been accused of creating it's own news funding armed militias to shoot at cops in Bahrain/Syria and other countries in order to kickstart "revolution".

tl;dr Qatar of the jews of the middle east (notable exception: the actual jews).

>your opinions and positions are your own

No shit, that's why I said "I don't give a fuck" then proceeded to give my own opinion. I thought your first post was a decent bait but now I realise that you're a fucking mongo that can't even read and were attempting to troll me rather than bait others.

By the way, what I said is the only legit stance. If you don't want the ME to crash and burn then you're nothing.

Based Nasser. Speaking truth. If some Arab leader said that now, they'd have an 'accident' inside a week.

>If you don't want the ME to crash and burn then you're nothing
I hope muslims rape and kill you, moron. If the ME crashes and burns, what do you think will happen to their subhuman populations?
Go back to plebbit, nigel.

Germany will take them in, I'm fine with this as the UK will never agree to "take their share" of Merkel's flawed refugee policy.

Americans generally have an exceptionally poor understanding of the world and you are no exception. Muslims will never rape and kill me because they make up about 1% of the population where I live and are generally integrated and not radical, you probably have a larger muslim population where you live. You are the newfag and you have autism, seek professional help.

Sup Forumss position is there need to be a happening and a whole bunch of rags and roaches murdering each other in a desert will be massively entertaining.

Qatar is fucked, if not outright annexed.
Here's a hypothetical scenario.

Iran will try to defend them, Yemen may kick up a couple of gears on their rebel yell and the fact that Saudis have a greater priority means ISIS can more easily be squashed by ground pounders from Syria and/or Russia, allowing Syria to recover and the Arabs to be surrounded.
When Assad wins, Israel will declare war for lebensraum and pull America in through AIPAC, because the Arab neighbours will want to contain Israel and the Jews must work together with the Saudis to pull it off cleanly.
This however means America becomes vulnerable to a Pearl Harbour type lasso that pulls them into the Qatar conflict on the Saudi side.

At the same time, Assad's best friends are Russia and Iran. This ragtag mess of diplomatic relations between all the parties will make the region look like this
>USA + Israel + Saudi-Arabia + any rebels employed
>VERSUS
>Qatar + Iran + Syria + Russia
Turkey may play the jew and service both sides.

In short, this is the worst case scenario and something all parties involved must be calculating in their decision making. Trump can't afford to go to war in orient, Putin physically can't afford a large scale proxy war (despite recent experience gained in Ossetia), the Saudis can't afford to alienate the world since oil is their only source of power and Israel can't afford to be slow and methodical or fast and aggressive.

/hypothesis

>Muslims will never rape and kill me
hopefully they will

Saudis are swinging their dicks because they got Daddy's backing by feting him and giving him a glowing orb to play with.

Cold War II.

Both are the enemy obviously, but I'm actually going to go with the Anti-Qatar faction on this one.

Saudi Arabia is a waning power.
>shale revolution + green tech + recession restructuring = we are less dependent on them
>their country is held together by our money
>Iran is a natural check on their power

Qatar is like a more compact and efficient Saudi Arabia. They certainly haven't done as much damage to us in the past, but they could potentially become a worse problem in the future.

Muslim Brotherhood is also troubling. They came close to completely taking Egypt, and I seem to remember a connection between them and Huma Abedin being discussed a lot during the election. Plus they are against /our guy/ Assad

>tl;dr Better the Devil we know #TeamSaudi

A section of pol has become so enamored with Syria and Iran that they have forgotten that they're dirty mudslime and should be purged.

I find this to be too radical and reported this to our lord and savior and gardener jesus lopez. HA! Edgy.

>Strawpoll?
S T R A W P O L L

strawpoll.com/8axxscg
strawpoll.com/8axxscg
strawpoll.com/8axxscg

Let's see where we're at

bump for participation