Antifa general

antifa thread to let the racist nazis on this forum know who's in control also let us know what kind of boot you want on your neck facists.
>inb4 cucks according to basement dwelling betas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

adequate job. $0.50 deposited in your shareblue acct.

-mgmt

Personally I would like to see ANTIFA and ALT-Right have a shoot out. It would make me happy.

I've seen you faggots in action. You're nothing to be scared of.

but you're the real basement dwelling betas
I've met "people" like you before. Huge failures at school, trying to do this shit to prove something (that they are worthy?). Also ridicously weak. Why are communists and such so fucking physicially weak? I recall trowing a soccer ball at the abs of one of those faggots, with one hand, and the faggot fell to the floor. Fucking cringey. No one is intimidated by you and you know it. That's why you need to fight 20 vs 1 with bike locks. I think I could kill any of you faggots with a jab at your almost inexistent chins

How do you deal with the crippling truth that our toxic societies are wasting our solidarity, are wasting our humanity ?

How do you cope with the fact that as soon as you leave the major cities, you'll be picked off like flies in a frog pond?

I wanna see some of you pixies come down to Florida, you indoor safe space faggots wouldn't last a day down here.

Antifucks get in here

>One comment by this poster

Sage this

Antifags are dying one redpill at a time

I'm so stoked for Antifa to show up in the rural South. Picking you off while you cry helplessly on the side of the road because none of you can change a tire and you're lost will be so satisfying.

Kill yourself

Well, the fact that Stormvermin spend so much time angry about you means they aren't addressing real political threats. Keep up the good work Antifa.

bring it you commie faggots

NIGGER, IM GONNA POST NIGGER GORE FOR YOU SHIT EATING KEKS

MORE NIGGER GORE!!!! FOR ANTIFA

Im in goyz
youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ

>boot? lol
See you kids tomorrow. I hope you guys were able to gather +2000 gun wielding swingin dicks on your side. Otherwise just don't show, you'll embarrass yourselves.
t. Texas

What do you think of this article?

>let the racist nazis on this forum know who's in control

You're in control huh?

Stop being a faggot

Just cuck my shit up senpai