Why is it a "Migrant Crises" if Europeans happily are accepting these people?

Why is it a "Migrant Crises" if Europeans happily are accepting these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God rest his soul.

makes sense.

Nobody "happily accept" these "people", you flaming faggot

They are not accepted happily.
There is nobody ready to shoot them for entering. This is the issue.

Just ask yourself why you don't roundup your illegal Mexicans, why the border to Mexico is not getting fortified.
Nobody wants to build concentration camps.

So then they are in your country, because nobody wanted to shoot them.
Do you want starving people in your streets?
Of course you have to put them on welfare. Attracting even more.

We are too good for our own good.

they look happy, accepting them
>inb4 liberals aren't people

>they
>3 people

I'm glad you think 3 people out of 1 billion is a massive majority.

Oh but a few jihadist terrorists represent all of muslims?

the quran represents muslims, and the quran is ultra-fascist, racist and gay.
Are you the King of False Comparisons?

Summer truly is upon us

Most of them yes, not all, but most. The ones who aren't jihadists mostly support the jihadists, they are just to pussy to commit jihad themselves.

its actually EU policy to bring 50 million muslims to europe before 2030. they call it a crisis to force every country to accept their immigration scheme

They are really believing that these people are refugees in need of help. They also think after the war they go back.
Also they think that all humans are roughly of equal intellect potential that you just have to send them to school and they can become like an average German.

They do this under false assumptions.

Ignorance is no excuse of course. I just don't know how you could teach these people how wrong they are.

I know it's EU policy, that's why every EU citizen hates it.
EU is a cancer, and promotes white genocide hardcore

The only fucking people accepting migrants are liberal scum who want playthings to fuck; IE: old hags and fat fucks and shame beta fags into supporting it, and the rich old hags and fat fucks throwing money into the media to brainwash the young into openly accepting death from these fucks

old liberals are destroying nation after nation and it has to end

are you not forgetting like half of europe there in europeans? i mean sure if you look west of Viena all euros look like cucks but really come on

Good point. It is actually a crisis of European sanity.

Being this fucking thick.

Just because a lot of humans want to set the house on fire doesn't mean it's a good idea nor does it mean the rest have to accept it.

I'm sure if we shared a house, you wouldn't let me and couple of the buds burn it down with you inside.

false narrative to bring them in in droves

>being this much of a leaflet
kek
It's almost a meme of a meme of a meme of a meme, but there are still people that worship muslims as some kind of peaceful religion

>They are really believing that these people are refugees in need of help. They also think after the war they go back.
>Also they think that all humans are roughly of equal intellect potential that you just have to send them to school and they can become like an average German.
Except this is true you retarded racist nazi.

There's a reason why we as a society have woken up an realized a person's worth shouldn't be determined by their skin colour or religious beliefs.

Those would be the ones I am talking about you double dutch speaking faggot dutchman.

>I know it's EU policy, that's why every EU citizen hates it.
They don't hate it enough because faggots like Juncker aren't swinging from a lamppost.

>faggot Dutchman
>win hundreds of wars against the grandest empires known to our species

Kek'd into eternity, wake me up when canacucks become white once more

Because it's something that can't be controlled or stopped without the use of violence.

Well that is just unkind, you filthy degenerate. And besides, you didn't participate in any of that so I don't know how you could take credit for it. You'll be begging to come to Canada in twenty years, as laughable as that is.

>be a tiny nation of Whiteys that BTFO every empire on earth
>leaflet comes to complain in 2017

I cannot contain my laughter

Keep sending us tulips every year, lover boy.

You're welcome.

A leaf

Never hear of any dutch empire. Just south africa, where you guys cut and ran. And what was your contribution, again?

>no defense
>fall back on memes and attack the flag
Exactly what I thought. Another brainless racist who hates people he never met but can't explain why

You're welcome to keep your economy alive, cucklet

Colonized all the continents, including China. Contribution: Western Values.
Discovered the Australias, Japan & China, Africa, the Americas, North Pole, feels gud to be the complete and utter B.E.S.T. culture on eath

Because if there wasn't a 'migrant crises' then working class people might focus their anger on something more productive like the failure of capitalism.

F

>Well that is just unkind.

Fuckin' leafs.

You are a lying fucking dutchman you never did any of those things, kid.

>literally do all these things
>some canadian kid claims someone born in the 90's didn't literally do it himself
Is canada a meme of a meme of a meme of a meme already?
Reddit hasn't even come around 4 times yet...

You are akin to a greasy wop bragging about the roman empire.

says the country opening advertising for them to come, same with germany. Stop inviting them and the EU won't have to apply human rights to them.

And you're akin to a literal canadian.

>Feels good to be the creator of White culture

(((You)))

Pity you can't defend it.

I do not have to. History tells our story.
And sadly it also tells yours.

Fucking degenerate.

Feels Good To Be The Best

Ok lets say that they are refugees in need of our help.
Germany has "some" experience with that.
Eastern Germans? Had to be taken in, never returned.
Turks? Yeah they are just "guest" workers, never returned.
Kosovo-Albanians, yeah evil dictator, take in refugees, never return after removal.

And now? Refugees from around the world.

Statistics say that the Turks and Kosovo-Albanians never integrated, they commit crime at a far higher rate, they need disproportional amounts of welfare.
Then again, similar background and now millions of them, what do you expect? The truth cannot be racist.
Even if the premise was true, it would be insane.

I'll tell you why I'm racist. It's simply because I know that if shit went down, my neighbors who are of a different background than me would side with their heritage over me any day.

I don't care if I helped the motherfucker shovel his driveway every other day and his brown/Jew/Islamic/Asian people won't even wave to them, I know that if push came to shove, they would not have my back. They'd either sit on the sidelines, or back their heritage.

Moderate Islams, even those muslims who smoke and drink all day, wear western shit, blast western music and don't observe fasting during rammalongadingdong, will always back their Muslim brothers over others, right or wrong.

I know that Jews don't assimilate and have their own communities and their own schools that preach a strong pride and commitment to Eretz Yisroel, and actively talk down about their host country.

I know that blacks and hispanics don't want to come to my land and society, that my forefathers and ancestors built for me, to help continue building it and appreciating it. They want to come and enjoy the fruits of it, and expect more when they finally get here.

I'm racist because I care about myself, my family, my society, and my way of life.

>I do not have to.
You sound like a bitch.

History teaches us that the Dutch Nation explored, invented, conquered, defended, colonized, and created the earth.

Nobody needs you.
You are irrelevant.
I own you as a person.

>Nobody needs you.
>You are irrelevant.
Then how come you can't bring yourself to ignore me?

I am laughing hard at you, browsing Youtube for our national songs and then looking at your shitposts

Fucking love being White, you should aspire to be the same if you want to get a job.

SAVE THE POOR MIGRANTS

Got nothing, huh? You are probably sweet on me, being a dutchman and all. Had to go pump yourself up with some music because I hurt your feelings? You dutch are a soft bunch of felchers, and everyone know it.

Got everything. That's why we're all laughing at you by the way.
The only Culture to accomplish all these feats are the Dutch people.

Feels Good To Be The Best

cause millions of muslims is not enough....

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

ITT: cucked WEST europe problems

But you didn't do any of those things, and you wouldn't be capable of it anyway. What have you contributed to dutch society? You are on the defensive and you feel the need to defend yourself because you are so weak. Everyone sees this; you aren't fooling anyone, not even yourself. If you can't even hold your own on a Mongolian bird watching forum, what will become of you in the future? It looks pretty bleak for you my friend.

C'mon kid. let's go. You can't be that slow.

>t. wigger
You have a 7% chance of being a nigger and on the offchance that you aren't, I have more respect for niggers than white people like you

Good fun, kid. Sleep tight.

Because of reality

youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM

Don't get so obsessed, user. He beat you fair and square