Tucker: "shouldn't you consider yourself american first?"

Tucker: "shouldn't you consider yourself american first?"
Blair: "IM BLACK FIRST"
Tucker: "End of conversation, thanks blair"
Was tucker right to end the conversation there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WgoeB8-5l8
youtube.com/watch?v=yJIydD7ULz8
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVY
youtube.com/watch?v=GFksrisfvfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno how he puts up with all these obvious lunatics. I guess money actually can force a man to shovel shit daily

Stop pushing identity politics faggot

I dont care. Good let them go back to Africa, I'm sure Sudan would like some nigger refuges.

Just stopping by to say that I hate niggers.

Stay strong white brothers the day of the rope is nigh.

Because his producers pay him too, just like they pay the idiots that come on his show. It's all rehearsed, scripted, propaganda. The only thing real about that show, is that it is really fake. Stop watching broadcast T.V. Your mind will become much clearer.

>its so surprising that fox news brings on the most idiotic examples of their ideological opposites

Love those sources you provided for your claim.

Shes a nigger first brother.

why are they bombarding him with nigger trash? the woman last night needed strung from a bridge, she was repulsive

I love how deluded you are you can't see how fake it is. Only a moron who has been programed to eat this shit up would be stupid enough to believe it. I guess you think Jerry Springer and WWE is real too, dontcha faggot?

That's a lot of butthurt, friend. Still no evidence.

Why would anyone care about what she wants if she's only going to put her and her 13% of the population first? Fuck off. Tucker was right, no point in having a conversation with someone who thinks like that. If everyone in America put their race first before anything else, whites would decimate every other race and not give up an inch of power. These people don't know what kind of game they're playing if they want to delve into extreme identity politics.

because it gets people talking, spreading word and helps ratings with hype...?

He was making a point, so yes to that end. It's sad that people these days identify first in various materialistic ways (race, gender, sexual orientation, wealth) rather than spiritual/content of character reasons (religion, beliefs).

Person A materialistic: 25 years old, white, male, straight
Person A content of character: Christian that tries to be the best man he can be, follows the life of Christ as much as possible

Which is more meaningful?

The naive white conservative is baffled as to how others value their racial identity...

Yes. There's no merit in talking to a brainwashed enemy of the state. They'll give you the cult stare and talk nonsense.

Hmm, so if I promote myself as an American of European descent, that is identity politics in your view? I'm not getting the why?

Stay sleep famalamdingdong. Or, stop watching broadcast T.V.. bet ya can t. I bet the thought of no TV makes you scared, doesn't it? Imagine it. No tv, ever again. You won't do it tho, the electric Jew is tapped right into you. Fuck off slag, you're too far gone to even consider a person anymore.

you actually think Tucker Carlson is scripted? What about when big name libs come on there and genuinely get triggered? You can't actually be serious

Above her country? The country in which she wants "safe spaces"? Fuck her.

You post a screen shot but no sauce ? I should rip you to shreads.

So what? All white Americans should consider themselves white first as well. Why should you have loyalty to a state that doesn't hold your best interests at heart?

I just love how mad you're getting. Feed me more. Still no evidence btw.

Tucker isn't scripted. Libshits really are just that loony and it's easy to find a dozen for any given program. One doesn't really need a script when your opponent will readily admit to their duplicitous nature on national television with glee, claiming it as some kind of mark of honor.

Question to libshits:
Why should we ever entertain the notion of working with you when you very clearly hate the country and want to ruin it?

Why is it surprising people would shovel shit for money? Did you think people never shoveled shit before you had come to this epiphany?

>hurr durr if I don't like it so it's scripted
It's scripted? Do you have proof to substantiate your claim?
>HURR DURR YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND YOURE TOO STOOPID TO UNDERSTAND

Right, and these other people are too far gone

American culture is black culture, so no.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that you see on broadcast T.V. is because you are allowed to see it. Maybe not scripted in the word for word sense, but they all play their roles. Some are just useful idiots, others know they are a part of it. If it's on broadcast TV, their is a very specific narrative being pushed. And given the fact that 5 people, FIVE people now own all the world's media. You would have to be brain dead to not realize they have an agenda. And I'll give you one guess as to what ethnic group those 5 people identify with.

they are easy targets, its just a bait show

Not mad, sad tho. Sad that stupid shilling fucks like you exist. It's ok, stay sleep. It'll make it easier to get the noose around your neck when the time comes.

It's to expose the enemy. Like it or not these are the people the US will start putting bullets in in 20 years or so.

this so much

Sup Forums is full of some many r*dditfugees its depressing

>(((And I'll give you one guess as to what ethnic group those 5 people identify with.)))

>He keeps taking the completely obvious bait.

I'm bored with you now. No fun when the fish throws itself into the boat. Maybe you'll come up with that evidence some day.

Yes, he was right in ending the conversation. The point had been made on both sides and there will never be a middle ground when you're that far a part, let alone in the few minutes allocated to that segment.

Friendly reminder: Dont respond to shills.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Just playing devil's advocate, what if it played like

>Shouldn't you consider yourself American first?
>I'M WHITE FIRST

?

who do libs even go on this show, it's not like they ever come out on top (for a variety of reasons)

>still watching tv, fox none the less

Because a Jew would want you to stop watching tv and thus no longer be influenced by their propaganda? What are you, slow or something?

>checks flag

Oh, well, that makes sense then.

actually (you)
>Andrew Duis 25 seconds ago
"What it is about is smoke screens to confuse Americans in what is really the truth. Shovel enough shit you can distract people from the truth. God bless and please pray daily for Donald J. Trump to lead this country down the road of Godliness..."
youtube.com/watch?v=6WgoeB8-5l8

They get paid. It's why the reverse happens on liberal leaning main stream media outlets. All-mighty dollar rules both sides. Some publicity is nice too.

>everything they shown on TV is meant to be seen by the viewer!
Woah, you are a genius. How have I never seen this before. Truly making my almonds reach new levels of activation.

Just going to leave this here.

That was the perfect time to end the conversation. No matter how many times kikes, niggers, and faggots tell you "We're exactly the same we just practice a different religion, have a different skin color, suck different genitalia!" they are lying through their fucking teeth. They will always put the interests of those identity groups over the ones they try to pass themselves off as being for sympathy.

you sound like a sub-human nigger who watches cnn

When did CTR shills start using politically incorrect language?

Just as retarded
If you don't consider yourself American in America, it doesn't matter what you are, you're fucking stupid first.
The same would happen in Italy. We talk shit about the state of the country daily, but we will fucking grill you if you talk shit about the Italy without being from Italy

She's having a melt down on twitter.

>I'm black first

Easy way to delegitimize the authority of the U.S. government, to a certain degree this would render her a domestic terrorist.
>Retroactively holding the Government accountable for crimes that were not illegal at the time they were committed

Yeah, trying to alter that is going to put more people in jail than needed.

Took the whole bottle of blue pills didn't ya?

Being American implies whiteness you dumb shit.

You're right. You're no jew. You're a gay. Not any kind of gay too. You're a member of the gay mafia. The ones that are TRUELY trying to rule the world

You smelt it you delt it faggot, why you calling yourself out like that?

>he thinks the revelation of TV being scripted constituted a red pill
Holy shit, you have to be 18 or older to post here. Go back to where ever you came from, kid.

End of conversation, thanks Blake.

Tv is for boomers & lower class prole niggers, regardless of the channel

Fucking this.

K

Nobody is your personal research assistant panzy, think for yourself, do your own research if you don't believe something. Any half wit has figured out by now most media is bullshit with an agenda and bottom line to fill.

>there are literal children posting on Sup Forums
reported

Might not be the majority opinion here but: good?

And that's assuming that by American you mean believe in: personal freedoms, the Constitution, limited federal government, and the rule of law. Because I think I can get along better with THAT person, regardless of their materialistic qualities like race or sexual orientation, definitely moreso than, say, a cucked white Swede.

Spoken like a man who has never had to work a day in his life.

I thought Sup Forums didn't like civic nationalism?

Are these fucktards actually surprised when retarded people like her keep pushing this black agenda and other people get sick of it, and start having to defend themselves and their families by using the race label themselves and fighting against blacks, when its blacks causing the majority of crime and degradation of education in this nation?
To be quite honest, I hope she and others keep pushing this shit. I really do, because my neighbors, people on the 'net, Facebook, and in random public places people are now starting to be openly proud of being white and what white people have done in society. Its refreshing to hear. It was also nice to hear my neighbor, when speaking with me, mention that he and his wife are sick of niggers throwing trash out their car on our road. His wife tried to apologize for what he said, but I told her I was pleased to hear him say it. She just responded with a smile and "oh".

Hey styx

#BlackFirst

youtube.com/watch?v=yJIydD7ULz8
>This was meant to be seen by the jewish overlords according to user.
Wow lad.

Shhh, you're gonna miss your show, now sit down, shut up and just watch the pretty screen.
Piece of shit.

>Sup Forums is one person
>caring what Sup Forums thinks
>not forming your own opinions

Equally retarded.

I bet they fucked

>he thinks this is a good comeback
You a pretentious little shit, ain't ya?

Great link op

To sum up this whole thread

it's a dirty job.

Source?

Seems like a happy rapist

civic nationalism is shit though

We don't, generally speaking only newfags and r/the_donald like civic nationalism

>it's okay to generalize about niggers
>it's okay to generalize about kikes
>it's okay to generalize about Muslims
>how dare you generalize about Sup Forums why can't you think of us as individuals

Top mental gymnastics m8

That wasn't broadcasted you mong. How stupid are you? Serious question. Have your parents removed the foam from all the sharp corners yet? Mad that someone is calling out the lunacy of your precious electric God?
No one ever said on their death bed "I wish I watched more TV"
Remember that.

Identity politics are human nature, faggot. There's no escaping it.

I'm better than you for sure, if for no other reason than I don't watch TV.

It's summer time user

I didn't say I like civic nationalism.
I'm just criticizing someone basing their opinions exclusively on getting the approval of anonymous posters on an aboriginal australian didgeridoo construction forum.

I guess he would have a field day with pence.

bro, hate to be the one to tell you this, but you might be autistic. get that shit checked you could probably rake in some disability cash.

being this edgy is not a substitute for sources

>Top mental gymnastics m8
Oh boy you touched on something I have seen again and again but couldn't articulate as butifel as you did.
Fuck, this place sometimes feels like one big giant circlejerk, and any distruption of the safe space is a taboo.

>if you are reading salon all day i can see why you would think that

fuck i love this man.

I was stating a fact, no harm intended

America was intended, since it's inception, to be a whites-only nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
youtube.com/watch?v=UJaGYcVFIVY

Fuck cuckservatives who fight for non-whites as if they give a shit about white concepts like "liberty" and "the republic".

youtube.com/watch?v=GFksrisfvfc

>it isnt identity politics if youre living it

Americans have freedom of speech and the agora that accommodates disagreement.
Blacks have a brutal misunderstanding of the concept of respect that precludes freedom of speech and justifies physical violence.
If she chooses Black over American there is absolutely no reason to listen to a word she says.

Cool story bro

it describes her exact mindset and explains her entire "safe space" agenda.

she wants a place to hate whites and plan terrorism without legal consequence

>Bi in the background
kek

Bitch is retweeting every "omg so brave and diverse!" she gets and is quoting herself like she's already some historical leader. Social media just makes me hate people more and more.

>Mike Pence says "I'm a Christian, conservative, and an American. In that order"
>BASED PENCE

>some cunt says "I'm black first" and Tucker Carlson tells her to fuck off
>BASED TUCKER

???