CHINA NO!!!

I think you are asking about the Chinese word “白左”, could be translated into “white leftists” or “white liberals”. But please be aware, it does not refer to white or liberal, it is called “white leftists” just because their opinions are mostly left wing, and they are mostly Europeans or Americans.

From my perspective, Chinese think that “white leftists” are those idealist people who likes to take the moral high ground, but actually history blinded, reality blinded, naive, and always uses double standards. They are usually those people who takes those good deeds too far, and turning it fanatic. Their typical opinions includes: supporting accepting refugee even if it could danger their national security, a European woman got raped by refugee but refused to call the police, because she worries that it may affect other refugee; overlooking the fact and claims “terrorism has no religion”, when one specific religion committed 85% of the terrorist attacks; LGBT right is more important than those homeless people, etc.

Example. 跳转中... This guy protests against Trump, and self-righteously claims that Trump’s family are all immigrants, and now Trump wants to get rid of immigrants, so Trump is deporting his family if he wants to deport immigrants. But when he was ask “When Trump’s family immigrated, it was legal”, he does not know what to say, “OK... You're saying... just because......”, and then starts to talk about something else. He opposes Trump, because he thinks that immigrants should be kept in USA, that is the moral high ground, but he was so naive that he doesn’t even know the difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants.

Some Chinese people thinks that “white leftists” are “AIDS of civilization”. AIDS does not kill you, but it makes you undefended to other diseases.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/白左
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk lol

Chinks and han are subhuman so it doesn't matter. Most chinks CAN'T AFFORD tea. You don't get more subhuman than that

BAIZOU

Translate those characters

SWETT

I have more of this girl

The Chinese need to understand how white liberals are puppets of ZOG

你是shitposter你工作是shitposting
Boy chinese lessons are really paying off

So to clarify, both 白左 and 公知 are the Chinese equivalent of SJWs right?

t.Laowai studying Chinese

translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/白左

>yah but, no but, yeah but ..

Isn't that girl Burmese?

Can I buy her on Alibaba?

是。
Op 二死了
How are you studying chinese my friend? I'm using online courses

she's from taiwan

@jessicababyfat

probably 2 expensive 4 u m8

i have chinese pals

Damn its so degenerate but she is quite hot

I have the programming shekels!

I've been studying for the past 7 years. The main way I improved it was by chatting with Chinese friends on WeChat and shitposting on Chinese sites such as Weibo, Zhihu, and Tieba desu. Programs such as Pleco, Skritter, and Anki also really helped.

So to follow up, can 圣母, 公知, and 白左 all be translated to SJW? Or is there a distinction between the three terms?

Chinese are amoral but mercilessly practical and they recognize a loser from a mile away.

I was asking the other guy.

Things are changing rapidly though, Vasily. Is it true they are effectively colonizing parts of Russia?

Sorry senpai I've just started maybe a month ago, all I know is that one says white left :(

the fuck am i reading

chinks out

>the fuck am i reading

>chinks out
But they are right.

I want to licky her sweaty asshole, flakes of her beautiful shit that she missed when she wiped and her sweat in my face. Then I want her to squat over my face and shit directly in my mouth, forcing me to eat it.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

asia yes!!!

June 4 PDX FSR

A little surprise for Rose City Antifa *^_^*

...from a representative of Sup Forums

Um, Duncan Idaho got taken out by a slow projectile... might want to change your namefagginess

stahp i'm gonna cum

A day I'll never forget *^_^*

she put some nice velocity on that shit

Bai3 - white, zou3 - left

Did you use Google translate to convert this from Chinese?

I'm the ghola from GEOD *^_^*

>subhuman proclaiming others as subhuman

link is in the second post

Based Chinese.

I think the North should be saying that not you.

>han
>human
Not affording tea while being a chink says enough

>an enormous faggot who should never have existed

Bingo.

You do know that their country's GDP per capita is higher than yours?

China Red Pill #00

China Red Pill #01

Is that the only criteria for being human? Being able to afford tea?

China Red Pill #02

BASED CHINESE

China Red Pill #03

China Red Pill #04

China Red Pill #05

China Red Pill #06

Fuck off retard.

China Red Pill #07

Would you let her hips crush your dick anons?

China Red Pill #08

China Red Pill #09

China Red Pill #10

China Red Pill #11

Being of European descent is, but when you live in china not being able to afford tea is astronomic symbolic showcase

China Red Pill #12

Baizous are a clear sign that western society is falling apart.

You can do nothing about it, no civilization is everlasting.

Enjoy your downfall, white piggus.

China Red Pill #13

China Red Pill #14

Asians were a mistake.

China Red Pill #15

China Red Pill #16

China Red Pill #17

yep...

that guy is north korean

A commie by any name still stinks

Āgēnting rén bû shì băirén, nîmen dou shì bóliguā rén de yīyàng

Just like other Chinese abbreviations, baizuo has another meaning which is idiotic left

i would

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

聖母means holy mother. It is new word for stupid overtly nice people.
白左 is SJW.
公知 are people like Noam Chomsky.

This is more like typical crackpot anti-china american fuckwit than redpill.

God forbid the chinks dare to have better economy than usa

that bitch needs a shower man damn. her pussy probably smells like rotten tuna and piss

This is retarded

China is not Communist.

Change "Liberalism" to "Collectivism" and that's a dope pic.

t.stormweenie

I'd settle for a blowjob.

baizuo: white leftists, majority whites in the west sabotaging western civilization

gongzhi (lit. public intellect): west-worshippers in China, thinking the west has a giant monolithic set of values(universal values so to speak) unaware that US for example is politically very divided.

That made me hard.

No make it multiculturalism

I believe things of this sort are widely condemned in China

tough guy

There is no difference between a male chink and a female chink. Fair fight in my book bitch should have hit back.

based chinks

This webm never gets easier to watch.

Is he kill???

face it everyone with an oz, nz or leaf flag is probably chinese

also notice how the kid is cleaning the city.