So this is the average pol user

reddit's number one thread right now is an example of what the average pol ubermensch looks like

just admit whites can't compete your genetics shouldn't continue

all you nazis are doing is embarrassing yourselves

>64%

this is my penis

>plebbit
>jewish shills dominating
>fake upvotes

Who cares?

We do have quite a bit of hispanics on this board

Reddit wins a free helicopter ride

Sauce?

night of something strange

What is that from?

>diversity is literally our strength

Yo, racemixed Portugal is more inbred than racially clean Sweden. Really makes me think

Leaf finally gets one right.

Good one leaf

OMG HAHAHAHA

REDDIT IS SO RIGHT

#notallleafs

he's doing it for the benefit of others, not himself

Is it worth watching for the lols

if you like comedy horror abso-fuckin-lutely

>tfw the election happens and now plebbit can't stop talking about the right wing online because of how quickly prevalent they became in just the span of 1 year

I can smell their fear from here

Well I know what I'm watching, thanks

And here I was thinking Reddit loved white people.

>Be a victim of a poor gene pool
>Advocate for a cleaner gene pool so it doesn't affect anyone else
>Get shit for it
Dumb redditors.

>genetic anomoly
>this is average
Looks like OP is his own kind of genetic anomoly

Fuck off back to rddt retard cunt

I love it. They parade around, trying to pretend they have the far right's number, but you can tell they're motivated by something else. Then they copy TD and old chan memes in an attempt to emulate the success of the far right. And they're entirely unaware of the irony of it all.

I don't even care who you are that's the funniest thing I've seen all week
I mean look at this guy

The funniest thing is most of the people there are average to good looking young men but they have to cherry pick the one who looks like he has a genuine birth defect.

Holy shit I'm famous!

I feel bad for the dude.

The dude looks like he had one too few shovels to the face as a child. At least he's still somewhat useful for the lols.

So it's officially kosher to judge political parties by their ugliest members' looks? Good to know.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY THE JEW'S HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLETELY GENOCIDED YET? DUE TO ALL THE DICK'S THEY CHOPPED IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED TO THE FUTURE PEOPLE WHEN THEY LOOK DOWN AT THERE PENIS'S WE CAN SAY THATS WHY WE DID IT SON!!!

>You cannot allow ugly people to agree with you, or that means you're ugly too

Weak.

Because attractive people are known for being smart, amirite?

Tromeo and Juliet

I didn't know Christopher Lloyd was /ourguy/.

Difference between ugly and mentally retarded

Did you speak to him?

>You cannot allow mentally handicapped people to agree with you, or that means you're mentally handicapped too

>Reichskriegsflagge
>white supremacist

This doesn't make any sense but I don't expect anything else from reddit.

Damn OP you got us

>if you're a leftist that disagrees with the far-left, your a right-winger
>if you're a right-winger, you're a nazi
>if you're nazi, you're a deformed loser

don't be surprised when you get turnt to a lampshade

She needs to scrub hey knees and use lotion

>reddit's

Stopped reading right there.

>That
>Attractive

>Some one who got handen the short end of a stick genetically are not allowed to warn other people not to make the same mistake as his parents.

>average
it's a distribution, some of the top contributors to the boards are mixed race or not white at all. This is about free speech more than it is white nationalism.

>libtards at /r/funny lashing out at le ebil nazis
what else is new?

Jokes on you, im a 6'5 white german uberhuman with a jaw like arnold

>palm springs is so edgy
I don't know, All I can tell is that you are a young faggot with lots of dicksucking ahead.

Ever since she got the alt-right dick she's turned on her SJW followers.

Women are empty shells; in need of a good dick and some sound opinions attached to it.

I'd also cum all over that face

tards often identify with extreme viewpoints.
many, many moons ago I worked in a group home while attending university. Full of the usual mixed bag of genetic defects.
One dude was a 6'6" nigger with extreme autism who had an incredible interest in nazi and soviet memorabilia. He had swastikas, hammer&sickles, CCCP flags, straight arm salute - the whole deal.
The absolute irony is he'd have been fucking burned as genetic trash had he lived in such a society.
But yeah, retards - actual retards - often identify with extreme viewpoints.
but so do you fucking tards.

Is the German imperial flag a symbol of white supremacy now?

what's funny is that this garbage started on photoshopbattles as an "alt-right" member, but it's actually a dude from germany, but reddit doesnt care. Just virtue signalling.

Yes, because of censorship. Eventually it will be censored and some other symbol will take it's place and the cycle of censorship will continue.

I know Reddit is known for regurgitating old memes, but this photo is several years old. It's a Dutch meme from something like 2010.

He doesn't want future generations to end up looking like him, is there something wrong with that?