Wtf I love tactical nihilism now

wtf I love tactical nihilism now

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/health/the-things-most-likely-to-kill-you-in-one-infographic-a7747386.html
archive.is/rEbSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

terrorism is good anyway

look at the targets im always satisfied.

Weird, you actually shooped it.

independent.co.uk/news/health/the-things-most-likely-to-kill-you-in-one-infographic-a7747386.html

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters
archive.is/rEbSY

Saved. Ty.

wtf I love war now!

Kind of misleading, as many of the larger causes predominantly affect older people. If you instead did a diagram for "leading causes for death in the prime of your life" or "leading causes for death amongst young adults", suicide, road accidents, murder, and war would loom much larger.

This is a world context. In dangerous places the circles change size. And, the threat of terrorism in those areas is real and effects people's lifestyle and does not get measured.

Now stop posting stupid shit faggot.

Lovin war is white man thing senpai. More white die in war then others

Its shooped.

so if we have more wars less people will die of Cancer and Heart disease?

why don't they just make heart disease illegal?

These people don't understand incentives nor that it's much more serious to a country to die from foreign threats than any other cause.

Are you the kraut who keeps on using that term?

>leading causes of death are natural causes by far
>therefore terrorism is not a problem

the first 6 are just normal biological degradation and failure

this is a dumb argument because by definition 100 fucking precent of people have to die somehow, the fact that well over 75% of all deaths are just the body breaking down on its own tells us we already live in an extremely safe society

terrorism and violent crime in general committed against us by imported non whites is a rapidly growing and increasing incidental cause of death

>hurr durr lots of people die of breast cancer, therefore we should let more people die in suicide bombs

so how many of those balls can we make smaller by changing policy but not interfering with free enterprise?

What if I lived in aleppo.

The biggest balls are largely age related, so we need to use free enterprise to lower life expectancy.

I only posted this because I saw it on Facebook and it triggered the FUCK out of me.

The issue with this graph is that its trying to imply that, when put into perspective, terrorism is a non-issue. First of all that assumes that you have finite resources to tackle issues and we somehow have to set priorities, therefore ignore terrorism. Which is funny since you can make the same case for any liberal talking point to trigger the FUCK out of them, like
>"Why is rape such a big deal? You're not even likely to die, heart failure is a much bigger issue which you should care about!"

Second of all, terrorism is only the tip of the iceberg, and these people (mistakenly or willingly) lack the foresight to acknowledge this. Terrorism is the harbinger of islamization, and islamization is the long term threat that is potentially going to destroy our cushy western civilization for good.

Third of all this image basically says "we shouldn't care about terrorism". Imagine that, a LIBERAL is THIS WILLING to tread off of the moral high ground, simply because he's COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of EVER speaking out against a minority. They'd rather spit on corpses than ever admit that there's something wrong with muslim immigration. They'll bend over backwards and break their backs with mental gymnastics, for people who despise them and want them dead. If this isn't brainwashing, then what is?

Good Night

Then it would be called Death by Western sponsored freedom, never terrorism.