Nazi Hate General

ITT: We mock Nazi scum and post pictures of dead Nazi scum slaughtered by heroic Soviet comrades.

Post your best and funniest dead Nazi collection!

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2today.com/16-january-1945-norwegian-resistance-sinks-troopship-with-timed-mines
archive.is/akn54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, nah

(((Jew-nighted Kingdom)))

>tfw no Nazi hunting day

this bait is weak what are you some crypto-paki some jew muhammad?

>tfw you thought you gonna stomp all over Russia but Russia stomped you

OP is a person of keen insight and great wisdom.

>tfw when your master race was beaten by a bunch of "subhumans"

Yiiff heil!

Man, this is what I call Sauerkraut.

I've always unironically thought of that picture as the saddest picture of all time. That photo is of a Polish girl and her sister killed in the opening weeks of WW2 after picking potatoes or some other thing

>Nazi scum headshotted as he ran away like a coward

Fuck outta here not-sees. This board now controlled by strong women.

>posts slavs and commies
nice try, kike faggot.

>when your master race LITERALLY gets roasted

Eternal Anglo the thread.

When your tiered of getting fucked in the ass...stop by here

>when you thought you were just going to get away with genociding millions of people, but payback's a bitch

Crisis actors

>tfw your countrymen stuck it to the nazis
pic related, norwegian soldiers marching in the main street of the capitol after the nazis were BTFO
ww2today.com/16-january-1945-norwegian-resistance-sinks-troopship-with-timed-mines

Go back to Plebbit and watch some more Talmudvision like a good goy. After all, if you didn't have pop culture to back up your spoon fed world views you wouldn't have any legs to stand on.

>when you think you can deceive and exploit the goyim forever but end up in a mass grave

>>tfw when your master race was beaten by a bunch of "subhumans"

yeah a nation of what 60 million was beaten by the UK, Russia and the US

oh wait they did have Italy on their side, lol

Look at these.

How about the inevitable hilarious end of fascist leaders?

How should I hate someone who's so human? Holy shit your such a fucking hypocrite.

Mate, I fucking hate nazis with a passion, but that photo shows poles after the krauts bombed a farm outside warsaw

pic related, norwegian prince after liberation NAZIS BTFO

>when it takes 4 super power countries teaming up to kill you who had previously been btfo 1v1
Well memed

>when you talk about lynching Black people but then you get lynched yourself

>when you realize the gaschambers were faked

libtard pictures of german genocide have been kept out of mainstream media for 50 years. see if you can figure out why

>wehrmacht captured and guarded by a LITERAL NIGGER
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA KRAUTS ETERNALLY BTFO BWAAAHAAHAHAHA

Is this how you guys think memes work?

So what do you say when you find out that's actually a Polish woman killed by nazis? Another photo from the series

"Ten-year-old Polish girl Kazimiera Mika mourning the death of her sister, caused by strafing German aircraft, near Warsaw, Poland, 13 Sept 1939"

Die commie scum!

I am sure you do, that is what good goyim are supposed to do

>God's "chosen" people

What meme?

>when all that raping and murdering across Europe catches up with you

german women blacked

i hate you so much
fuck you, i want you to leave this country you disgusting piece of shit. You're not British, you're probably using a proxy or you are Jewish. No real British person would do this.

HAHAHAHA

Nazis were heroes. My great uncle was in the Finnish SS troops.
Sieg Heill

>oh wait they did have Italy on their side, lol
Well, next time without Italy

autism
we're the closest people related to germans, stop posted that cringey meme created for division by a literal fucking TURK.

>that moment when all the jewing catches up to you
You will know how it feels.

love you bud

>when you talk shit about turning Jews into ash but your 1000 year Reich gets turned into ash instead

>tfw your great uncle barely escaped Stalingrad
>tfw your ancestors will be smiling down on you when you defeat the jewish menace

Just research this image. It's actually of 2 American taking down a German hanged by his own for desertion.

archive.is/akn54

>dropped thread. when is the propaganda going to end?

Actually we are closer to the danes

>stop posted that cringey meme
Maybe when the germans stop with their autism or at least keep it contained within their own country

>777

KEK wills it. 1488.

Thank him for his service

>when you wanna slaughter the subhumans but the subhumans slaughter you

You Brits deserve what's coming at you.

Except British people did that.

I fucking hate the soviets and sympathize with the Nazis, but anyone who calls themselves a nationalist that wishes that the Nazis won (other than a German) is a hypocrite and needs to stop. You cannot be a nationalist and actively wish that your country would have gotten stomped and subjugated by foreign Germans. I suppose this really only applies to anons from former allied nations, but still- you can have respect for the Nazis, you can see the war as a tragedy, but if you hate your own country for its role then stop calling yourself a nationalist.

Are you just posting pics of corpses and saying they're Nazis? Seems like Jewish tricks, senpai.

>999
>nein nein nein

>

You sound like your view on history was influenced by literal comic books

France declared war on us which meant Belgium had to be invaded as well.

Britain invaded Iceland and was rushing for Norway. If we hadnt occupied it they would have.
None of this would have happened if the UK and France did not declare war on us.

The more I learn of the jews, the more I detest them. I'd gladly exterminate them all.

Unfortunately he died before I was born.

Then they rape the girl to end Aryian future...

Whats the name of that haircut?

>when you thought you were going to make living space for your race but instead all you made was burial space

#justNazithings

in WWII the Germans were the baddest mofos on the planet and the rest of the world knows it

If you try to break the balance of powers that exists expect the other powers to react.
It's not a difficult concept.

Nigga power.

Nice.

>when you sit in your cozy bunker and press the launch button of your anglo-larvae removal missile

Oh funk off. We had a treaty with Poland, you knew that, Hitler just didn't think we had the backbone to honor it.

The 88 holds back the 14. Nazis destroyed nationalism.

>restoring what was taken from you is breaking the balance of power

you fucking nigger, France and the UK invaded half of the world before that. Did we declare war on them for that ? no.

But you kike slaves have to declare war on us when we want back our territories because its a good reason to bring Europeans down with a war.

kys

>when you talk shit about Black people but then your master race gets BLACKED

Yeah its definitely not the "white" people celebrating the defeat of a pro-white nation by anti-white nations.

The only one here influenced by comic book vision is you. I understand that the war resulted from very practical and real international alliances and agreements, as well as a British/French want to preserve the balance of power. Hitler knew that invading Poland would drag in the U.K., as it was laid out explicitly in a public treaty. He decided to anyway- so he basically did declare war on the U.K. and France by invading Poland.

>honour treaty with Poland by doing nothing and selling them to the soviets

kek you fucking kike.

This "treaty" with Poland would be like Germany would have made a treaty with ireland or India while you struggeld with them because suddenly it was Germanys interest to protect the indian people.

You are a kike tool and a lying schemer.
Your acitons are directly responsible for the decimation of Europe right now.

I'm surprised she's not drinking a diet coke.

>german death toll: ~4,400,000
>soviet death toll: ~8,600,000
Go on, post some dead heroes, i'll be able to
post twice as much dead reds.

What the hell is he smiling about?

Her headband says "Fuck off" lol

>Did we declare war on them for that ? no.
Germany didn't really exist until 1870 as a major European power. As for the other powers colonial conflicts existed all the time and were fought.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
>But you kike slaves have to declare war on us when we want back our territories because its a good reason to bring Europeans down with a war.
>be aware of treaty
>be aware that breaking it might cause war
>decide to ignore it
>WTF stop attacking us we dindu nuffin

>Serbia knew that assassinating the Archduke and not allowing Austria to investigate would mean basically declaring war on Austria and its Ally Germany

So you agree that Serbia started WW1 which led to WW2? :^) Or do your double standards apply here?

lmao

The German troops were a victim of Jewish synagogue of Satan bankers...you stupid Brit faggot. Your own troops are still having limbs blown off in the Middle East for the same kikes.
>But I'm sore (((You))) knew that already.