Masturbation destroys the fascists elements of the psyche

"Suppression of the natural sexuality in the child, particularly of its genital sexuality, makes the child apprehensive, shy, obedient, afraid of authority, "good" and "adjusted" in the authoritarian sense".

β€œThe reactionary of any kind condemns sexual pleasure because it stimulates and repulses him at the same time. He is unable to solve the conflict within him between sexual demands and moralistic inhibitions. The revolutionary refutes the perverse, unhealthy kind of pleasure, because it is not his kind of pleasure, because it is not the sexuality of the future, but the sexuality which results from the conflict between instinct and morals, the sexuality of authoritarian society, a debased, smutty, pathological sexuality.”
― Wilhelm Reich, The Mass Psychology of Fascism

Masturbation kills the instinctual fascist psyche traits.

STOP MASTURBATING.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/206311-chicago-5thgraders-sex-ed-anal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Thinking Sup Forums gives a shit about Jezebel

fuck kid you are so lost right now, aren't you?

>the most important thing for a young girl is to take her own virginity and get started on being a used up cunt as early as possible.

Thats the cultural marxist revolutionary idea about sexuality

By being a cunt, she breaks patriarchy, no men is gonna hold her down, so no family is going to be born out of her drugged and gangbanged womb, so thats one less proto fascist cell on the nation. Rejoice!

YEAH I CAN'T WAIT TO STOP JERKING OFF..THE JEW HAS CHOPPED ME DOWN TO A KNOB ANY-WAY. GOOD IDEA THE QUIK FIX FOR ERECTIL DISFUNCATION DUE TO CIRCUMCISTION

>take her own virginity

I've never masturbated. My daddy taught me that sexual pleasure for me should come from my owner, that giving myself sexual pleasure is like trying to elevate myself to his level.

don't post my husbando

I have found that I've gotten significantly more fashy since I stopped, but I don't know which is cause and which is effect.

so nofap makes you a submissive cuck?
is they why (((they))) push for it? so you'll follow your orders like a good boy?

>"Suppression of the natural sexuality in the child, particularly of its genital sexuality, makes the child apprehensive, shy, obedient, afraid of authority, "good" and "adjusted" in the authoritarian sense".

Call me an anecdote, but I fapped furiously as a teenager and was still all of those things.

You're both missing the point. Mastrubation is not natural sexuality.

Wtf I hate touching myself now

It is not true lad.

>Masturbation kills the instinctual fascist psyche traits.
this is total bullshit, and I am a prime example

Makes you a more reliable, with more self-control.

Imagine what you could be
Imagine how great things could really be

theyre going to try forcibly masturbating children in school in the future for their own sick ends cap dis post if you believe the future is a sexual dystopia. See Sweden and Germany for references.

Eh, I was masturbating from age nine before I even knew that was what I was doing, and all through my adolescence when I did know what I was doing, and I'm still on Sup Forums today so I think you're worrying over nothing.

>t. fat virgin betafag loser

this pic is fucking stupid because you can say real men want women who dont fuck or have fucked every guy within a 5 mile radius of them who are feminine atractive and i could go on but its just me me me with these cunts

How does the body know the difference? Explain in detail.

>Masturbation destroys the fascists elements of the psyche
This is some grade-A bullshit right here.

Not everyone gets to enjoy natural sexuality.

t. 23 year old virgin

rt.com/usa/206311-chicago-5thgraders-sex-ed-anal/

What the fuck. How did we let this happen. I want to hurt someone.

communists believed enough to try it out, here what it came from the other side:

I guess Reich was right

What is nature? The animals that live in it.

I live, I jack off. It's natural as fuck.

German got it worse. The anti-school, for the anti-community, forced self-hate and self-faggotry.

This is how far they will to stop that people from uniting again.

I understand why the Muslims hate us now.