So implying Trump actually does get impeached that just means this guys president then right?

So implying Trump actually does get impeached that just means this guys president then right?
What does this mean for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Impeached for what? He is the cleanest president in generations.

lol

Impeachment does not mean removal from office.

Sup Forums dies because Mike Pence shocks all the faggot OPs

Yes please

Mike Pence is a smart man.
Because of his association with Donald, the agenda may not change much.

In the very remote chance Pence becomes president then the fags are definitely gonna miss Trump.

Chances of starting a war via twitter drop 1000%

>Implying Trump will be impeached
>Doesn't know impeachment is not removal from office.

Come back when you actually have an intelligent topic to post, OP.

>So implying Trump actually does get impeached that just means this guys president then right?
Oh FFS, what is the supposed thing that libtards are sure is going to get Trump impeached this time? Muh Comey fell through. Muh Russia is falling apart. Seriously, what is it, unpaid parking tickets?

Pence builds walls around all the fags instead of Trump's Mexico wall.

Truth be told, you're probably right. They have spent so so much money trying to destroy him, and the worse thing they found was "grab em by the pussy". Yeah... not going anywhere.

Absolutely everyone who has ever said "libtard" has a mental illness. I hope you get the treatment you deserve before Obama-care runs out. God bless.

get a load of this retard

>sponsors the Homosexual and Transgender reajustment Act
>outlaws fag adoption by executive order
>Makes abortion illegal
>appoints hardcore Christians to the SCOTUS
>Launches 4th crusade on the Sandnigger Kingdom

Pence is a cuckservative and I hope Trump drops him once all the liberal schizophrenic bullshit is over with.

would pence think it's gay to like FUTA?

Strong rebuttal

Impeached for what ?

If they couldn't impeach Bill Clinton, you realize there is 0 chance they can impeach Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Wrong! When the talking satsuma is impeached the, the entire legitimacy of his presidency will be disproven.

Say it with me: Madam President

Being a libtard IS a mental illness. I've never met a dumber bunch of fuckers than those who identify as liberal.

id feel better if pence was president desu

Presidential succession. Learn how it actually works before you spew shit.

Say it with me: Hillary will never be President. EVER!!!

it means we get to zap the fags and trannies

are you stupid or something?

It means we get a president who thinks the way Huckabee and Santorum do. He thinks the Bible and the state should be more intertwined. He thinks marijuana, sodomy, and alcohol should be banned. He's basically the anti trump. If he became president I'd vote for his opponent in 2020.

Trump is doing exactly those things and you're still cool with it. ok...

While Trump is Pro Life on a personal level, he's very lax on his social policies, preferring that all of it is to be decided by the state.
Pence, however, would basically use the government to Impose conservative Ideas on everything, kinda like a reverse obama. Crazy, ainnit?

Bullshit. He lets all of this be decided by states. Pence will make it federal first thing because his bible tells him so.