AHAHAHA BLACK PANTHER TRAILER IS OUT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZfizuM1pRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do know he and his kingdom have been around since the 60's right?
He wasn't made yesterday

No troll it looks really good, don't lie if they where all white and it had the same story you'd love it.

ERAMOS

WUZZZZZ

WE WUZ GAWDZ

Do threads like these prove pol is 75% underage?

>space ships and other future tech

WE

they should've called it "the iron nigger"

Civilized 'nd shieeet

If I wanna see niggers chuck spears I'll watch Zulu, at least they get shot in that.

Not to mention good tier patriotic singing

What did Marvel mean by this?

WE

Yeah but for real tho that looks dope as fuck

You sound intimidated by muscular black men.

Guys I used to think it was hilarious seeing niggers act in movies as European knights, Egyptian Pharaohs, etc. but now I'm legitimately worried that history will be rewritten and future generations will actually believe dey wuz kangz

I thought it was only women who wore those lip discs. Is he gay?

das racist

How does he deliver dialogue?

Its actually kind of a cool concept,

They are actually super advanced but pretend to be useless nigs to avoid outsiders

Whites should do this.

REYES

This thread is astroturfing.

>legs crossed
>wears faggot-colored suit
>asks if he's gay

You're obviously more in tune with that kind of thing. I don't have that "gaydar" that you guys have.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZfizuM1pRQ

Niggers can't even do research into their own source materials...
African Americans are a joke that just reference Africa as if it were not there and they were the only Africans.

I can't believe these are the people talking about "appropriation" and "besmirching".

WE WUZ EL DORADO AND SHIIEET

>White villain literally calls himself a conqueror in Trailer about African hero

Little on the nose.
Otherwise looks like standard marvel stuff.

So when will Watson go with Sherlock again?

Nice backpedal

That was a black dude that said it.

It wasn't Gollum?

at least put the link you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

>Please insert disc 2.

Slavs already kinda do this

Man-Ape (Black Panther villain who seeks to usurp his rule) is also appearing

It's great to finally see such a diverse cast

...no, one of the main villains in the movie is a giga-nigga called Man-Ape who wants the throne.

WAZ KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Fuck you are right. They just showed Serkis when he said Conquerors.

How did I know that this trailer would trigger you faggots?

YOU ARE A GOOD BOY

My wife is black and thought this was a parody.
She was wondering why they ha e spaceships and fight with sticks

>My wife is black

manspreading

Sup Forums here.
Not gonna lie, was worried they were gonna deviate from the formula and try to get all political but this looks like BP comics. Can't get angry about the movie being like the comics.
>How did I know that this trailer would trigger you faggots?
Sup Forums gets triggered by anything black, which is ironic seeing as how many black people there were at that Sup Forums meet up.
Sup Forums seems to be a bunch of self-hating minorities LARPing as white supremacists.

underrated

Meh, I'll watch it. If the concept of we waz enables black people to accomplish good things in society than I am all for it. As long as they don't shit on what we have already built.

The less it's like Hudlin or Coate's runs, the better

Nothing beats putting a white load on in her black was. I am very pale and ahe is very dark so the skin contrast during sex is hot.
Literally not remotely attracted to white women at all

If you're going to have a bulletproof black Wolverine who lives in a super science lost city why does every other Marvel character also have to have a black replacement in whatever ridiculous alternate reality story line they've cooked up?

The fact it was an obvious cash in with the black power movement aside at least Black Panther feels like a coherent character as far as comic books go.

I'm a Kirby purist so as long as it's got that Kirby-Aesthetic I'll be happy.
I've always liked BP's solo stories. Any time you put him on a team with other heroes he becomes a vibranium deus-ex-machina for whatever problem the Avengers are facing this week.

Can't blame you, given the state of them these days.

HOL' UP!
GIMME YO' WALLET WHITE BOI!
WE WUZ VIBRANIUM AN SHEET

This,
I see no problem with fictional black kangz

I mean she cooks and cleans and is a great mom. She is also thw bread winner so I am a house husband. Love her lots.

OOOGA BOOGA?

>ITT:Retards who don't read comics

Guess what this wasn't made with you in mind

Makes that brain juice really pump

I dated a nigger before. The good thing about them is that they're into anal and AIDS. Also, bruises don't show up as well on their skin, but those keloids are a bitch.

WUZ

>She is also thw bread winner so I am a house husband.
Get a fucking job. You were lucky enough to find a woman with a career, you have no excuse for not being a dual income household you lazy fuck.

Maybe the guy has a huge cock and the wife spoils him.

THE IDEA BEHIND SHAMING WE WAZ KANGZ IS TO SHAME BLACK PEOPLE INTO THINKING THEY ARE TO STUPID TO HAVE EVEN BEEN KINGS SO ANY FORM ON MEDIA THAT SHOWS BLACK PEOPLE IN A GOOD LIGHT SHOULD BE DESTROYED THROUGH A SHAMING CAMPAIGN

Futuristic, rich and successful city kept a secret in a starving impoverished continent. Is this movie a metaphor for niggers who get rich and leave their hood behind?

I take care of our 3 kids.
She makes like 250k and I have no job skills so it makes sense for me to raise the kids.

black panther was one of the few tolerable characters in CA: Civil War

iron man was awful, as well as blsck widow. actually ScarJo is terrible in everything desu

this is so fucking stupid I hate niggers

but its only stupid because I know what niggers are like and nigger superman would still just be a nigger

There's no excuse for an adult male to not have a job, but I wouldn't expect someone from Mexico to understand that.
You better try and get over here before the wall is built. Maybe if you're a productive member of society we'll let you stay.
>I have no job skills
That's the saddest post in this thread, and this is a thread full of people bitching about a comic book movie outside of Sup Forums.

There's a reason it's called fiction.

You guys are worse reactionaries than liberals sometimes, get a fucking grip.

Gay niggers from outer space tie-in?

Are you just realizing now that Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums?

>it's a "retarded bandwagoning underage redditor has never heard of the Black Panther before" thread
You do realize Black Panther predates libtards, KANGZ, Black Lives Matter and shit by half a century, right?

T-They were right. Africans had advanced civilization until the caveman barbarian crackers came and stole all the technology. Atlantis was black

I actually liked it.

>hip hop music
top kek

No shit.
She was working at a restaurant finishing her law degree and I was washing dishes when I was 29 and she was 21. I got her pregnant, we got married and she got a good job. We had 2 more kids in the last 2 years.
I don't think she likes other black people

>Atlantis was black
No, Atlantis is blue.

Even the face looks CGI.

>be black
>spend literally all money gained on their rides
>everything else left primitive
I grew up in the south and can confirm this is normal.

Why are you being so agresive, i have two jobs you fucking welfare recipient.

Wtf its almost like hippie liberal bullshit has been in comic books since hippies!

kek

No, they were the Aryans Hitler was searching for.

There's nothing wrong with this at all. It's showing black people that their own culture can be awesome if done correctly without having to steal everyone else's (*cough* black egyptian hypothesis' we wuz kangz n sheeit *cough*)

The trending tweets for this garbage film, meteor changes to hit us are to low
I feel sorry for the americans who wake up everyday and have to live with these ghetto niggers daily
This will bomb, nobody except niggers, leftists and white apologists will see it.

Wait, i do have a job: I am a home maker

White people don't live amongst the nigger population here.

What are the odds disc nigga drops the redpills?

Can you imagine a hero called the klanner? Double standard is insane

Sup Forums is retarded and they don't know this.

It doesnt predate the hate group its named after that murdered people.

There's an entire arc in the comics about how Wakanda keeps all its alien tech and vibranium to itself and lets every other impoverished nation around it get fucked.

And the answer Black Panther gives for it is basically "I must secure a future for my people"

I would think Sup Forums would relate to it

I'm just generally excited to see it cause the same director of Creed is doing this, and Creed was fucking fantastic.