WE DID IT!!!

WE DID IT!!!

THE RUSSIAN WITCH HUNT IS OVER

CNN ADMITS DEFEAT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a9CrH
cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-comey-testimony_us_593af54de4b02402687920f7?8go&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
cnn.com/specials/opinion/opinion-politics
youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/873271359480246272?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/47248_Trumps_Lawyer_Threatens_to_File_Complaint_Against_Comey_for_Leaking
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-08/trump-said-to-pick-scaramucci-to-be-ambassador-to-oecd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Op-Ed

The hunt of red October is succeful!!

>no link

BULLSHIT. CNN WOULD NEVER TELL THE TRUTH.

hmmmm

>cnn says russia controversy is false
Well damn, now I'm having second thoughts.

>wanting a link to CNN

Its on their front page. I'm not going to link it.

It's not over you dolt. The investigation is still ongoing.

Archive it dummy.

archive.is/a9CrH

Literally on home page right now.

>op-ed
>by a member OF TRUMPS TRANSITION TEAM
>Talks about Trump-Russia collusion which is literally fake news and WAS NEVER the issue.

Op-Ed, you fucking dolts

was about to then remembered where I was...

Nice try. This fakenews is a new low and CNN can go fuck itself. Ignore the clickbait and let their viewership drop or use ad blockers on highest settings to prevent any ad revenue.

cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html

you retards who don't understand how reverse image search works are the worst posters on this site.

Are you dense? CNN rarely ever runs sensible op-eds that's the point.

It's the first step towards backing down on the russia bullshit.

Ha, I beat you!

you don't get how this works, do you? They're still fucking publishing it. Usually their op-eds are the most skewed left-wing bullshit. Usually the op-ed section is used to spread the worst disinfo while having plausible deniability to say "whoa whoah, it wasn't US who said it! It was an opinion piece :^)"

The fact that they're even now allowing op-eds talking about the russian bullshit being a witch hunt is huge.

>he doesn't know the bot only works when a link is posted

Watch
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-comey-testimony_us_593af54de4b02402687920f7?8go&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

end yourself amerilard

I'm ready

>scaramucci

>in the lead up to james comey's testimony before the derp, the mainstream media hyped the event

>from CNN

fucking CNN, you were the ones hyping it up, you made the russia story out of nothing holy shit take some fucking responsibility

I actually had a conversation with him two days ago. My money is on NEET with nothing better to do.

>CNN Op-Ed
Those are their equivalent of our antifa threads. Just an excuse to point and laugh at people who are different from us

Bumping

I felt kind of bad that he died. Even though he killed a whole bunch of people at the start of the season.

CNN BENDS THE KNEE
>the mainsteam media hyped the event
HBAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>lefts narrative quickly evaporated

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THOROUGH DEBUNKING OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIAS FALSE REPORTING AND DEMOCRATS ANTI TRUMP HYSTERIA

BAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHASAHAHAHSDFAHSDFHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK \ME HEHEHEHE

is this real?

I don't mind what CNN and MSNBC did desu. This is capitalism and running with the conspiracy theory made them #1 and #2 and generated tons of online impressions. It was good business. No different than literal whos who have attached themselves to the Trump to play an alternative media type for money and fame. That's America in a nutshell.

But it's unforgivable for the democrats who were briefed and knew Trump wasn't under investigation to continue to push the lies to their base to make them angry and hysterical.

truly the end of an era. the russia connection saga was a boring filler arc.

wow Lmao

Why would you reverse image search if you just have to type in the title?

He would have died regardless when Jack killed Aku in the past and changed timelines.

Technically everyone Jack ever met in the future is dead now.

I want to hear them acknowlege where the Russian Dossier really came from. I want them to admit being cucked by Sup Forums.

Anthony Scaramucci is literally part of the Trump administration. He used to be host of Wall Street Week

I hate how often you little shits pull this shit. I am at the website right now this article doesn't exist.I know the website is full of gullible and lazy retards but come on it takes one minute to fact this shit. cnn.com/specials/opinion/opinion-politics

lol oh shit, dems BTFO

CNN was hacked
the russians did this

You're a fucking idiot.

>CNN ADMITS DEFEAT
If only it were so.

Or maybe not, as the longer CNN adheres to this Russia nonsense, the more everyone fucking hates them.

Hey CNN, I'm an anonymous source who works in a high position in the intelligence community, and that story about Hookers and urine is totally true. Just say someone important confirmed it for you.

The writer is on Hannity tonight.

see

The Russian Dossier was created by Fusion.
Fusion is a British firm that has long been suspected as being part of the Russian Intelligence Apparatus.
NeverTrumpers including Jeb commissioned Fusion to find dirt on Trump.
Once it was clear Trump was winning the nom it was abandoned.
The Democrats later picked up the funding to have the dossier completed.
NeverTrumpers like McCain and the Dems knew about it right away and realized it was horseshit.
Somewhere along the line Buzzfeed got a hold of it and published it.

All of this is confirmed, but whether Fusion is just a front for a Russian intelligence firm, then knowingly or not, NeverTrumpers and the Democrats are the ones who colluded with the Russians to influence our election.

This is why Lindsey Graham and others on intel and oversight committees are now digging into Fusion. They have a good feeling it's the Russians. There's talk of the senate launching an investigation into Fusion and issuing subpoenas.

This Russia timeline will end with a Shyamalan-esque twist.

It's a real article on cnn's site, but it is not cnn's official position. It's an op-ed written by a guy who works with Trump.

>cnn.com/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html

Get with it dumb ass. See, seriously? This is why you libs are so brainwashed. You can't even find information when it's put in front of you. And you have no idea what you're talking about. Ever.
The other side has it all figured. In and out. And you aren't even playing catch up.

Dipshit

An article buried in the opinion page and links form the politcal op-eds/social commentary removed.is CNN admits defeat try harder next time

>Trump isn't under investigation
>Unclear if any Trump surrogates are under investigation for Russia collusion
>Country is being torn apart, riots, people everywhere losing their minds thinking the Russians are coming
>Comey could temper the narrative and let the country know the president is not under investigation
>Instead sits back and watches hysteria

Seriously, fuck this guy. He sees how divided we are. Was he too cowardly?

For the love of fucking hell. How am I supposed to continuously make fun of Swe, Ger, Can and Aus when my goddamn brothers keep fucking up.

Just go to Walmart already and shit yourself in aisle 4.

you're either retarded, or at the bottom.

youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc

Do Trump supporters not understand how to separate Opinion articles from actual news stories?

Uhhh user?!?

No because these days at least? There's absolutely no difference. Lmfao.
But you apparently don't see that. Still playing catch up. The liberal way.

now why would Anthony Scaramucci say anything positive about Trump...oh yeah....

>President Donald Trump will appoint SkyBridge Capital founder Anthony Scaramucci ambassador to the Paris-based Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/873271359480246272?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/47248_Trumps_Lawyer_Threatens_to_File_Complaint_Against_Comey_for_Leaking

FAKE NEWS MOTHER FUCKERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They think if they're the first to deflect blame, they won't catch the shit for it.

Wow, you're retarded, and there is no hope for this country

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-08/trump-said-to-pick-scaramucci-to-be-ambassador-to-oecd

FUCK LINKS SCARAMUNCHI IS IN TRUMPS POCKET FAIL

>actual news stories
I've heard of those.

Holy fuck, this is literally Sup Forums in one picture

most of those are just shitposting and baitposting.

Every anti Trump story has been opinion or has come from unconfirmed sources. You are being played like a violin.

Their narrative is collapsing like a house of cards.
Checkmate.

stroke it

With all the "sources" that are quoted with nothing but lies, everything on CNN is becoming an opinion piece.

>CNN ADMITS DEFEAT
How could they be defeated when there was never any tangible evidence at all to back up their claims? There was never any battle it was just them peddling lies to their dumbcunt viewer base.

>CNN leads the RUSSIAN DRUMPF PUTIN PUPPET RUSSIAN HACKERS narrative since before the election
>CNN now are the ones to say its just a sham
????

it's a bot that the creator responds to (you)s on

>archive.is/a9CrH
t. American education

Amazing how CNN says it was all a witch hunt, when they were the ones chopping kindling to burn the witch.

why are you tripfagging?
Sounds plausible, wasn't there a debate as to whether it was a script or a bot? It's nice of him however he does it.

why did CNN allow this on their website?

>CNN article that isn't completely anti-Trump
>Author appears to be Italian and not Jewish.

That checks out.

No, every anti-Trump story is the result of Donald tweeting or saying stupid shit, or hiring someone retarded or corrupt.

>Let anti Trump rabid Muslim go

>Now this

What's going on? Shake up in CNN chain of command?

Lol, Faggot.

>fire that one guy
>now this
What ground did drumpf forfit to the globalists this time?

When you see the MSM drop it, you know they have hatched thier next round of bullshit. Personally... I'm happy to keep them running paranoid about Russia right now. Make them look like total asses.

Watching the left slowly lose its mind over Trump being a squeaky clean God Emperor is giving me unbelievable amounts of pleasure.

I imagine at some point the bottom line is getting affected and someone in business is saying enough is enough. I don't think CNN's reputation has ever been as bad as it is now.

>common core education

But how can this be real news if CNN is fake news?

Been tripfagging since Crimea was taken over and I'm not stopping. Better filter me if you don't like what I have to say about MSM and their fake bullshit.

I've worked on a bot before and the hardest part was getting around the captcha.
My bet is that the bot monitors posts looking for links, creates an archive link, and notifies the guy who then posts manually.

>People still think the autistic Nordic link bro is a bot.

So naive.

That 7% has to come from somewhere.

Bumping.

No, I don't really care. I was just curious.
How do you get around the captcha? Not asking you to reveal any secrets, but a hint?

Hopefully this story dies already. I want the next big story to be CNN getting their press pass revoked. They don't report news, no need for them to be there.

Are you fucking 12 years old or just retarded?

>not a bot
>scrapes a link, submits it to archive.is, and posts it in 10 seconds.

Oh, OK.

Try to manually post an empty reply to this post in under 10 seconds. I dare you.

Rule 14.

Jews and their Democrat pawns are should be hung.

>Anthony Scaramucci is the founder of SkyBridge Capital and was a member of the Trump transition team

Yeah, you guys are "red-pilled" indeed. lol fucking retards

>clearly a canadian using an american proxy

you fags can claim victory all you want, i can see you crying behind your laughing masks.

as if Anthony Scaramucci would ever say anything negative about Trump. who are you guys trying to fool? yourselves? those on the fence? those too lazy to do any research? keep laughing fags.

>President Donald Trump will appoint SkyBridge Capital founder Anthony Scaramucci ambassador to the Paris-based Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development

Go back to the east you goat fucker.