Why do Christcucks have the nerve to say that they are the #1 persecuted religion in America ?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/09/532116365/is-it-hateful-to-believe-in-hell-bernie-sanders-questions-prompt-backlash
archive.is/7YNy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>IMG_4829

Why do fedoras/LARPagans always vote Left?

Because kikes own and control every media outlet, resulting in the bashing of Christianity as /mainstream comedy/.

quit talking out your ass

Gee I wonder why

When was the last time a muslim bakery was sued for not baking a cake?

DEUS VULT

It's part of their larp and therefore not open to question.

Probably because they do not get the same treatment as minorities. You can poke fun of their religion, but dont you dare to mock the Muhamed.

Than you can be sentence to jail for even giving a bad look to the LGTBers. The same standard is not applied to christians.

Because Islam is not the dominant religion in the USA and many red states violate the constitution by making their laws pander to Christian extremists maybe ?

>Christian extremists
That's a good one.

>has never heard of Christian Reconstructionism
>has never heard of Bill Gothard or Salman Rushdoony

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/09/532116365/is-it-hateful-to-believe-in-hell-bernie-sanders-questions-prompt-backlash

Straight to archive
archive.is/7YNy8

>>has never heard of Bill Gothard or Salman Rushdoony
did they blow up anything?

Did any of the imams themselves need to?
Sort out your gore boner and go learn something.

I belive bernard sanders will burn in hell for all eternity.

Name one christian extremist group operating in America today

Because of PC faggotry and secularism trying to stamp out open expression of faith in American society, combined with the Left's sucking off religions other than Christianity in the process.

So fuck off, you fedora tipping faggot.

this

"COME WOLFBANE AND BRING THE PCP, THOR CALLS TO ME AND I FEEL RAGNAROK IN MY VEINS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"Uh, listen Ragnor can I talk to you?"

"WHAT IS IT BROTHER? DO THE ELDER GODS GIVE YOU A MESSAGE OF GREAT IMPORTANCE?"

"Uh, haha no it's just the guys and I have been talking and we think you need to calm down a bit you're making the rest of us uncomfo-"

"CALM DOWN? I AM A BERSERKER DESCENDED FROM VIKANGZ AND I HAVE ODIN'S BLOOD IN MY VEINS!!! I CANNOT CALM DO-"

"Dude listen either you calm down or you have to leave the group."

Or Muslims get a free pass because to do so would "raciest"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WOLFBANE?? YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO REACHED OUT TO ME ON THE DISCORD HOW CAN YOU KICK ME OUT BECAUSE THE SPIRIT OF THE GODS CONSUMES ME??"

"Dude you're just freaking us out and scaring off any potential women too. Our group is basically a sausage fest we don't need autism."

"YOU KNOW WHAT WOLFBANE, I THINK YOU'RE A BLACK PROPAGANDIST!! VARG WARNED ME ABOUT YOU FUCKING JEW SYMPATHIZERS! YOU SNEAK INTO THE GROUP AND TRY TO UNDERM-"

"Ok dude that's it, you're out of the group."

"FINE I'LL JUST GO SHITPOST ON Sup Forums AND ATTACK CHRISTIANS LIKE A REAL VIKANG WOULD!"

>open expression of faith
Didn't Jesus tell you not to openly express your faith? To keep your braggotry in the closet where it belongs?

Niggers love paganism

>Pagan education

Pagan women look like this lol. No wonder Pagan men constantly fantasize about superior Christian women, so angry that they have literally nothing but the bottom of the barrel to choose from.

Sad!

HAIL THOR

>All of these idiots reaffirming the bias against Christianity is actually real.
Keep me posted.

Pagans love fags

>typical pagan gathering

>5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard.…
Matthew 6, motherfucker. APOLOGIZE AND OBEY YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF JOO SHIT

>prayer is the same as confession
>pagan education

>thinking paganism will save you
lol

TAX RELIGION
REGULATE EVANGELISM

"JOIN US WHITE MAN WE AREN'T LIKE THOSE CHRISTIANS! OUR GODS ARE DIFFERENT!"

Yes, very very different.

Tax heathens
Outlaw false religions

When will pagan beta males learn?

>Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Pray in private. Preach/spread the Gospel in public.

No, Jesus said not to wave around your religion for popularity points.

Jesus didn't even look like that

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day.

Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree -- truly this is the Son of God.

Your most obedient servant,
Pontius Pilate

Their religion is dying and if there is one thing Christians are always sure about, "It isn't our fault!"

>born in the middle east
>white
When it came time to draw art of jesus, the english catholics anglicized him because people want someone who looks like them to relate to

>Jesus didn't even look like that
Jesus has been depicted similar to this since forever. Even the oldest of renderings are not much different from your archetypal Jesus. Those who conjecture that he looked like a modern Arab due to the people who live there today.... that don't mean shit. Half the "people" in Palestine today are ashkenazi kikes from Eurasia. Of recent origin. I'm not saying we wuz kangz but he racial makeup of the Levant has changed in the past 2k years. Phoenician burials had heir DNS tested and it was European for example. Plus you had the Cimmerians and Scythians overrunning the place at one point not to mention the Greeks.

My point is you can't definitively say he didn't look like that because nobody knows what he looked like

>My point is you can't definitively say he didn't look like that because nobody knows what he looked like

He is not described in the bible at all , there must be a reason for that, it does not really matter what he looked like , the image we have of jesus is probably false .

hahaha holy shit.
This is spot on for somebody I know.

People are retards that abuse language in the most hideous ways possible. What's really happening is that it's become socially acceptable to shit on christians while turning a blind eye to the rest. As a result of that, idiots with a internet connection are yelling "persecution" instead of "HYPOCRISY" or whatever. Fucktards really need to learn how to communicate beyond the 5th grade.

Wow, pagans really get under christcuck skins more than atheists.

May the Lord forgive you, son .

+*-lDaniel and Revelation describe him as having wooly hair; blacks have wooly hair.

Lost, especially the Varg one (every time I see it)

Because Obama put Evangelical Christians at the top of the Terrorist Watchlist for no reason. Now 200 million americans are afraid of organizing a militia. Jewgle it man, no lie

Alhamdulillah.