Is Metal Gear Solid 2 the most redpilled game to ever be made?

Is Metal Gear Solid 2 the most redpilled game to ever be made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAh0r4C6Q2Q?t=1m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=T-2YuPGYabw
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=LmWQd8zhEg4
youtube.com/watch?v=5xjGHXU9FVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Deus Ex also

Idk but its the best video game ever made.

that entire 1st paragraph is what Alex Jones was talking about on the joe rogan show

THIS

did you know mgs2 on the PS2 ran at a silky smooth 60fps

FUCKING 60 FPS ON PS2
SO FUCKING OPTIMIZED
HNNNNG

I beat this game so many times back when I was 13-14 but I was too young and knew nothing about politics to understand. I need to play it again now that I'm old a jaded almost 30 year old. /blog

based anons

No, the MGS is an absolute mess that is full of stuff that 'sounds cool'. Just because some of the shit they flung at a wall stuck doesn't mean it's redpilled. Hell, MGS1 is the only game that isn't absolute trash. Try Deus Ex.

Link?

this game had its ear to the ground when it came to how technology would shape the world over the following decades

play extreme mode and only use non-lethal weapons

its the only true way to experience mgs2

pepper ur angus for the REX fight

video games are a degenerate waste of time
>kys

youtu.be/fAh0r4C6Q2Q?t=1m15s

>checked
I played through it and MGS1 for the first time as a 30 year old recently
I've never been much of a gamer but I thought it was great

buckle up buckaroos. Gets really good right about 3min in but the whole thing is deep as fuck.

>did you know mgs2 on the PS2 ran at a silky smooth 60fps

I know now, but back then before I knew what frames even were, all I knew was that this game ran smooth as fuck, especially the Tanker chapter.

MGS2 blew my fucking mind like no other game had done before. Going from MGS1 on the PS1 to MGS2 was the biggest gap in graphics I've ever seen.

No! That is NOT Solid Snake!

Yeah

That part at the end where they talk about 'post truths' and 'bubbled communities' was made in fucking 2001 and here we are in 2017 with exactly what he was describing.

The ending monologue by Snake is also fucking great.

>the Tanker chapter.
yeah that was awesome. I'm still not a big raiden fan tho. Gif related

Who wrote MGS2? Kojima? How did he have such a foresight to predict what the internet would do to life in the 2010s? The game came out in 2001. Pretty fucking amazing.

I just wonder how could one person have that kind of foresight for technology and be able to apply it to the context of a video game in fucking 2001 like Kojima did? It's honestly amazing every time I go back to play that game.

kojima is a brilliant visionary

hivemind?

Who /DeathStranding/ here?
Does it look like more redpillkino?

Hive mind in full effect

Lol great minds think alike I suppose. But I do think Kojima is brilliant. It's too bad that he couldn't complete his work on MGSV.

Fug

mgs2 definitely a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=T-2YuPGYabw

A lot of scenes from MGS2 seem ripped from The End of Evangelion. Some crazy mindfuckery going on in both.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Every MGS has been redpilled as hell, so of course it will be. Even Phantom Pain. Main villain is a Hungarian born in the 30s, who had run ins with Nazis growing up, despises the west and wants to covertly destroy it from within. SOUND FAMILIAR?

That video was so in depth it's insane. I had to rewatch a few times to rudely understand what he was discussing.

Best game ever. And yes.

Metal Gear Solid was the apex of the series.

MGS3 was decent, but still nothing more than a self-referential prequel/origin story. Fun to play though.

>Main villain is a Hungarian born in the 30s, who had run ins with Nazis growing up, despises the west and wants to covertly destroy it from within

yes

Too bad it probably won't be released for another few years. Kojima is going to take his sweet ass time with this game I'd bet especially after MGSV.

Legend of Zelda NES is the best game of all time. MGS2 is top 50.

Kojima read a bunch of Postmodernist texts that explained that shit. He reads a lot in general.

MGS2 just communicated those ideas to millions of people who would have never read the academic papers he did.

you can kill kids in this game

MGSV is the most redpilled game

Woah.. we said almost the same exact things.

Reality is weird sometimes.

r u me?

Plenty of fun to be had in Stellaris too.

MGS 3 was pretty fucking based too, then 4 came along and cocked it up.

Witcher series is pretty redpilled too, though more subtle with non humans being a metaphor for dinudes and jews, etc.

MARIO is redpilled because MARIO and Peach have Blue eyes

Now Soros just needs to burn his face and wear a mask and scream "SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE" when confronted.

So should we just sit back and accept our Patriot overlords if they're to save us from all this?

yes

yes, me. Its you.

Come on user, the la li lu le lo conspiracy again? What kind of tinfoil cuck would think they rule the world. Do the New England la li lu le lo play a part in this retarded conspiracy? Smdh

so much 4sight

If you can name and discuss them, tey're not even close to being your actual enemy.
That's like the whole point of MGS2.

The la-li-lu-le-lo? What are you talking about, Snake.

Of course. Look at this:
Now remember what the internet was like back then. This was made before 9/11.

I mean, Kojima clearly wants to snuggle up in those rugs forever.

Do it. Recently played it, and it really was like I was playing it for the first time.

Now this is just false. As good as the plot was, most of the gameplay innovations like the highly interactive environments are only there in the early game. Halfway through the game it gets really boring in terms of gameplay when you're mostly backtracking and sneaking through samey linear corridors. Purely as a game, it can't be the best ever since MGS3 is better.

wait until you get a load of Senator Armstrong

youtube.com/watch?v=LmWQd8zhEg4

>extremely wealthy presidential candidate with an exuberantly confident straight talking strong man persona who uses the threat of muslim attackers to manipulate internet outrage into getting him elected so he can enact his isolationist self-sufficiency policies to cure all the pussy liberal bullshit he hates about modern american culture and stop getting dragged into other countries wars and literally says he's going to "make america great again" by "expanding our memes on the internet"

keep in mind this game was published in February 2013

Death Stranding is about (a) higher power/s that gave humanity a chance only to watch humans squander their potential. That much you can gather from the trailer alone.

>TFW Deus Ex predicted the rise of Sup Forums shitposting

>If you can name and discuss them, tey're not even close to being your actual enemy.
>Can't name or discuss Jews without being an anti-semite

Story checks out.

Fucking hell the level of detail in this game never ceases to amaze me. Based Japs and their autism.

Everything about that .gif is perfect...

that said, i actually like raiden(not as much as snake, but *almost* as much. I'm a gay dude who finds him attractive, so that kinda muddies it. I find all the variants of snake attractive too, but raiden is more my 'type'.)

MGS2 is a masterpiece, btw. Its far more obtuse than it needs to be, but the message it conveys once you actually understand it is pretty damn brilliant and very apt for the world today.

That's still entry level shit.
Just wait until your nanomachines makes you say or hear some bullshit when you want to say "jew".

Holy shit, how did I not notice that connection? That's insane.

is it

The real mindfuck is if he is trying to say something else, but only "jew" is coming out.

The cure for 1984 is 1776.

Thanks senpai

Kek. Fuck no.

Pic related is THE most redpilled game... ever. If you don't understand, watch closely...
>youtube.com/watch?v=5xjGHXU9FVE

MGS3 was less political in terms of being prescient but more philosophical in its politics.

It focused much more on the fundamental notion of loyalty and moral goodness.

The Boss gives Snake the Legacy in the hopes that he will keep it OUT of the hands of a nation, who will ultimately and inevitably try to use it to gain dominance for themselves at the cost of others.

The Boss envisions a world where we are not divided emotionally or mentally from each other by arbitrary divisions in the tangible world, like borders or nations.

Her vision is accidentally fulfilled by Solid, rejected by Naked in Peace Walker and intentionally sought after by Venom.

Kek, totally unrelated but good timing i guess

good game but the end turned into an autistic mess with the general rambling on about god knows what and random conspiracies. I played on but I had no idea what he was talking about

>conspiracies
>aka: things that actually came true

Kek'd at big boss.

haha, there are screenshots of Sup Forums from 2013 in this video

I was hyped about it, even pre-ordered it at ebgames. played the fuck out of it on the first day it was released. I have very fond memories of it, i'm just saying it was incomprehensible at the end

No it wasn't

jew jew jew jew jew?
jew jew jew.

How old were you, and when is the last time you played it?

I just bought the HD collection and I'm really enjoying myself so far. I played MGS3 when it came out on the PS2 and really liked it, then played PO, PW, and started playing through 5 but I wanted to take a step back and go through them in release order to get the full effect of what Kojima wanted to show us.

By the end of MGS2 (which I just beat yesterday), I didn't even want to fight Solidus at all.

That's not Tetris

>from 2013
feels like yesterday...

He said made before 9/11, not released before then. Are you telling me MGS2 was developed in just two months?

Yes, Kojima CLEARLY hadn't completed the final draft of the script two months before release.

It was released after, but made before. In fact, they had to remove a scene that was already done because it had Arsenal Gear crashing into New York.

Please be bait.

meant for

Solidus did nothing wrong. I wish that he had joined Solid Snake at the end.

Also, I remember being totally confused about Rose. Why did Jack know her when it was pretty clear that Jack had no life outside of sims, at least since he was a kid.

shit I never noticed that

I was 15. I wasn't too politically aware of anything at that time, so the final act was impossible for me to grasp. I vividly remember trying to not get raidens girlfriend to drown or something. bitch kept running out of air and I had to do that fucking segment like 500 times

I can't believe it....... all our red pills are there

You also debate and/or kill a commie in a bar. It lets me live out my dreams that I'll never achieve because of crippling autism.

He wouldn't have lasted long.
He staged his revolt because he realize his aging factor is pushing him to death very soon

I told you user.

>shoot ice bucket
>ice cubes slowly grow smaller (melt)

KOJIMAAAAAAA