New to Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums. I am humbled to be in the presence of some of the most powerful people on the internet. I am new to Sup Forums and was wondering if anyone had any tips on getting connected into the community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9DgT1lwulY
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
youtube.com/watch?v=IKxBoPgujNk&list=PLXr5_CG6dmqT1wNmYVSLDR1TyvvJp8I8n&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lurk for 2 more years before posting agian newfag

haha stupid newfag

Kill yourself

Gas yourself

Here's what people told me 10 years ago:
lurk moar

>humble
Kindly check your newfaggotry privileges and lurk more.

leave now and never come back

Thank you for your reply

Here is a good vid to get you started
youtube.com/watch?v=m9DgT1lwulY

lurk more

You stink of reddit if this isn't bait

Thanks for the reply, I now know my place

>not realizing that everyone on Sup Forums is automatically hostile the second they smell even slight new-faggotry

christ even i knew this when i was a new fag, you fucking new fag

>10 years ago

newfags pls go

Aggressively lurk for a minimum of two months, you should be fine to shitpost. Don't get into actual debates until you've lurked for at least half a year.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

Yeah go back to lebbit faggot.

>being so bored you pretend to be new

Do not post for at least two years. Start saying nigger, faggot, cunt, and kike in public places.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

I want to thank all of those who responded, I now know my place

you can never leave

youtube.com/watch?v=IKxBoPgujNk&list=PLXr5_CG6dmqT1wNmYVSLDR1TyvvJp8I8n&index=1

gas yourself.

Things started going much better for me once I started calling people niggerfaggots and cuntkikes at work. I even got a raise!

Thanks, Sup Forums

>this retarded newfuck got quads
it's not fair!

>that get
Now I'm mad.

no matter what, always know your opinions are correct and that everyone else is a faggot. Also mine (you)'s which can be traded for actual money in the real world.

wrong

Everybody has to post a pick of their butthole and drivers license the first day. A loyalty test. Do it of GTFO.

死ね

I'm here since a year

the key is to always talk about how much you hate niggers and ((them))
( if you don't at first, just pretend, that's what I did for some weeks)

you'll soon find out who ((they)) are

you also need to understand the importance of ancient chaos gods and numerology in politics

there are other things but I won't spoiled them to you, it's funnier to find out by yourself :)

Either go back to plebbit or burn that bridge and lurk moar

Is this the really real world?

>be a newfag this new
>get quads

Tfw you have never got quads

You're stuck here forever.

One of the best ways to get connected is to bring us rare pepes like this one

first, register an account!
pick a great name and tripcode.
to do this - under name type
Nickname!passphrase

then start contributing by replying to posts! replies act as upvotes. you'll be meming before too long so hang in there newfriend ;^)
get involved and make great memes!

I accept tips: please send me your BTC if you found this post helpful
1DpP43E2NZ7CVqJKSUSFqPfDkrVuNZ6QaA

shut the fuck up and read threads for 6 months. Save every picture you like and learn to find new ones from original sources. Learn to make quick edits in photoshop and paint, like 2 minutes quick.
It would be good to learn to stop saying "I" too.
Get used to finding store fronts and street signs quickly.

holy shit, those numbers

praise kek, you have a huge power inside of you but you don't know it yet

you're probably stuck here forever

Get involved in nazism, white nationalism, and take ALL of the redpills

And lurk more dumbbutt

>Get used to finding store fronts and street signs quickly.

hon hon hon

A-are you the chosen one? Foretold?

Such numerical prowess. You might be the one.

Steal this image for Day of the Rake.

normies coming here to steal our quads

>squidward colored green
>rare pepe

fuck
off

Hello, Media Matters. The first step is to go and stick a broken jar up your ass and the second step is to die. Have a nice time.

Witnessed

Heres a new pepe 4u

Listen to the first thing that pops up when you look up "Grün ist unser Fallschirm" on YouTube

underrated

Tip 1: Lurk moar
Tip 2: see tip 1

If you really want in you'll need these.

Welcome, fellow 4channer :^)

Don't listen to this commie scum. We ARE the facists, not the cucks that oppose them.

Dont listen to this nazi, we are all Antifa cover-operators.

>trying this hard

here is a gift

You must lurk for 20 years in order to fully understand the website

Welcome to 4chins. We are the edgiest people on the internet.
Coming to a parents basement near you SOON!

Kill yourself.

People are gonna tell you to kill yourself and shit now, just follow the rules and lurk around a bit.You'll get used to it soon.

Welcome to the right side of politics. It ain't gonna be pretty. But no one ever said the truth or getting redpilled is pretty. Matter of fact... we got a lot of redpilled people here and a lot of faggots just insulting people... who are also redpilled... then we have the reddit losers dropping in every once in a while trying to manipulate and then we got Chuck Norris... yes you heard that right, Chuck fukcing Norriiskjo the itotoallly insane an tdelusionla 4hcna fuckers who are fuckednu in the headhahh!!!!!! muahahahah

STOP FUCKING SPOONFEEDING REEEEEEEEEEEEE

And don't forget secure trip codes are for faggots

Everything wrong with this board: the post. Neck yourself, faggot.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

OP must lurk for a 100 years for a chance to talk to the great sage
only one question will be answered
and moot's answer will be

> lurk moar

>community
lurk moar till you know how to relate this word to Sup Forums

post pictures of dead niggers and hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

this

Too slow, Straya.

affirmative.

God forbid a newfag is actually humble for once.If he was being a complete faggot then I would tell him to kill himself.

Normies trying to steal my quad cummies

Newfag blessed by Kek.

delete /System32

/thread

REQUIRED
>traditional Christianity
FUCK OFF NEWFAG PAGAN DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILLS
>and fascism
Its our last hope

oooeeee

>humble
it's a bullshit facade and you're falling for it hard

Yes absolutely

Yeah because you're totally a fucking mind reader.

Lies
You need only to worship Satan

i take back my lurk moar
welcome to Sup Forums chosen one

Newfag IS satan

lurk moar
don't be a cuck thinking you come her to cause dissension, you can't disrupt what is already chaos.

This