Which fairly known/mainstream philosopher is the most based by our standards...

Which fairly known/mainstream philosopher is the most based by our standards (fascist/natsoc/anti-degeneracy/antisemitic)? When I say known/mainstream, I'm referring to those who are almost unsuspectedly red-pilled..not those that are focused on it or known for it.

Obviously Nietzsche.

Isn't Nietzsche the epitome of fedora tipping atheism?

wish I could grow my moustache out like this desu.

Schopenhauer wrote about the jew. I believe his genius, and I believe in his description.

>posts cropped
>a leaf

No. You need to read more than just the titles of his books. Try opening them and actually reading them.

St Thomas Aquinas.

Nietzsche is pseudo-philosophy for angsty teens.

>St Thomas Aquinas
>spirituality
Give me a break.

William James and David Hume to name two.

Nietzsche is often used by angsty teens who are rebelling against Christianity but that does not mean that is what he was. He was all about pre-christian Europeans, especially blonde blue eyed Germans. And I don't think he was the best philosopher, not by any stretch of the imagination, but he definitely fits every category of OP. Hitler literally was inspired by him. Richard Spencer dog whistles him constantly, almost like a parrot. Read On the Genealogy of Morality.

Again, the only thing I am a fan of is his moustache though.

Personally, I like Husserl.

>Destroyed Islam and Judaism in "Summa contra Gentiles".
>His Natural Law theory is the perfect antidote against cultural marxism, liberalism and jewish degeneracy.

Hans-Hermann Hoppe.

Heidegger, for sure.

Heidegger, Kierkegaard, Evola

You called?

Gya-ha-ha

>our standards
oops, you think this is some sort of collective or something ?

Heidegger was literally in the Nazi party but I don't think his philosophical contributions have much to do with anything the OP is specifying. His philosophies were basically just sort of like amendments to Husserl's philosophy. All the real stuff seems to originate with NIetzsche. Again, I am not pro-Nietzsche at all, I'm just pointing out what matches most with OP's conditions.

>eternal virgin
>little church boy who denied Christ and then Wotan in exchange for Poland and Jewish science
Truly the untermensch. Nietzsche was kind of dumb since he was blinded by his angst and autism.
>the eternal virgin 2.0
retard detected
>Boy do I hate Jews, but I hate being sexually responsible even more

Just stop.

>Catholic
>Redpilled

I like Chesterton but you cant be a universalist and redpilled.

>>the eternal virgin 2.0
Arty was first you nigger

Plato was more of a reactionary than anyone on Sup Forums.

>philospher king
>bronzefags BTFO
>military of central importance to society
>fuck the democracy meme

>322

Edmund Burke

>father of conservatism
>one of the most important opposers of the french revolution

Get into Kierkegaard boyos

Foucault
Derrida
Zizek

Alexis de Tocqueville.
French guy who traveled to the US and who is from an aristocratic background.
Pretty fair and balanced and can be quoted easly without people thinking you're a freak.

>philosopher
wtf. Life isn't tough enough?
>We need rainbows and unicorns.

>Checks flag

The only ever thing he remotely did was coin the "Muh Suffering" garbage. He's the ultimate cuckpill

>Zizek

no, sorry, hegelianism has nothing to do with Sup Forums.
Try Carlyle to view of history more suited to Sup Forums

Marcus Aurelius.

>Begin each morning by saying to yourself:

>Today I will deal with men who are meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, envious, and uncharitable. These attributes have come to them because they are ignorant of what is good and evil.

>But I understand that good is beautiful, and that evil is ugly, and that my transgressor is related to me; not by blood or seed, but of the same mind, and the same portion of the divine. I can neither be hurt by any of them, since no-one can implicate me in ugliness; nor can I be angry at my relative, nor hate him.

>We are all born to work together, just like feet, hands and eyes, just like the rows of upper and lower teeth. To oppose each other is against Nature. To be irritated by another, to turn away; these are obstructions.

>Sup Forums stoics, not sure about that one.

Sup Forums lives and breaths in dialectics. Not gay faggot historical ones tho

I'm listening to an audiobook of John Stuart Mill's On Liberty and he mentions acknowledges the existence of less civillized races. His first few chapters are also a great rant about proto-political correctness.

He mentions Marcus Aurelius's persecution of Christianity as one of the sad ironies of history.

who knows ?

Meditations is the fedora version of those inspirational quote books 30 year old women buy. Truly for people who can't read a real philosophy text, and just want one line "badass" quotes.

>Stoic soup for the teenage soul

?

Stirner blows everyone else out of the water.

> Truly the untermensch. Nietzsche was kind of dumb since he was blinded by his angst and autism.

Again, I never said he WAS what he was preaching and I didn't say I support him either. I just said that his philosophy was in alignment with OP's conditions brainlet.

"Oh blessed times when a nation would said - I want to be master above other people"
- Thus Spoke Zarathustra

And Mussolini got inspired by him as well

Popper
Popper
Popper!!!!

He demolished marxism as pseudoscience. Wrote 3 volumes on it and earned his knighthood for it. Worked out how science progresses towards truth (we prefer corroborated theories that forbid the most states of affairs). And was a fan of austrian economics.

Soros did name his foundation after The Open Society and Its Enemies but clearly doesn't understand his thought

*adjusts fedora*

Ok faggot tell us more you fuckin philosophy expert.

Holy shit go back to plebbit you cancerous fucklord.

>universalist ideals are bad
No, user, universality is what vindicates them as ideals. Truth would not be an ideal if it were not universal.
Not the order I read them in.
>I never said he WAS what he was preaching and I didn't say I support him either
No one said you said any of those things.
>his philosophy
What philosophy? Criticizing life like an edgelord isn't a philosophy, it's the easy way out.
You know Nietzsche never saw his popularity?

>He was all about pre-christian Europeans, especially blonde blue eyed Germans
lol, Nietzsche thought the Germans were a nation of mixed mongrels. He said that the Jews were the strongest and purest race in Europe.

>based by our standards (fascist/natsoc/anti-degeneracy/antisemitic)

You mean by NEETs who take memes on an anime website seriously when they're not jacking off to traps?

Don't you?

Digits sadly conform, however I'd just like to poinmt out that the old masters and Van Gough era painters would like anime over this post modernist tripe.

He is. He also laid the foundation of white WE WUZZ, namely Nazism, "paganism" and similar failures of "ideologies".

What have you done?

Heidegger
Not antisemitic and he loved Poland and Slavs and despised Germans.

Julius Evola

>implying they wouldn't prefer their stuff over any modern art

His philosophy of causation is also not a fucking contradictory mess.

You are in for a treat.

You are forgetting however that it is Catholic inspired political thinkers that said things such as "There is no political truth, there are political truths.".

second this

he was a troll of the highest order too

a greater wit that Oscar Wilde.

He was onto women and the Jew

they definitely would, but if given the choice between anime and modern without any alternatives, they'd pick the anime unless somehow you count musicians, than they'd probably listen to lowercase or speedcore/extratone just to get a taste how technology has advanced.

Goonan

Daily Reminded that Jordon Peterson doesn't understand Nietzsche.

Heidegger.