What's pols opinion on Theodore Roosevelt?

What's pols opinion on Theodore Roosevelt?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
archive.is/rTn08
youtube.com/watch?v=sb1LaIEQ240
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a larper and the man who gave the kikes their first inch

Teddy would not put up with this shit.the middle east would be on fire!

Was literally a God walking amongst us humans

Don't call him teddy, he hated the name teddy

Kys

why? everything i said is true, ive actually read his autobiography and while you just fell for the memes

You have to be 18 to post here. Also being educated on the thread topic is always helpful to keeping a meaningful dialogue going. I'm here to help. Insallah

Good military policy, crappy economic policies. He helped establish our role as a world power though, so I'll give him that. Calvin Coolidge was better though.

What's not to love? I wish we had a leader with 1/2 his charisma and character. Keep honouring the great ones, burgers, they don't come along very often.

see

>“Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind.... Some day, we will realize that the prime duty, the inescapable duty, of the good citizen of the right type, is to leave his or her blood behind him in the world; and that we have no business to permit the perpetuation of citizens of the wrong type,”

when talking about niggers:
>ape-like naked savages, who…prey on creatures not much wilder or lower than themselves

teddy was the most /ourpresident/ ever. he makes trump look like fucking obongo

We need to resurrect him from the dead so he can break up the corporations and banks again.

pls have cancer

He was only good economically

Old school BOSS! Nigga led by example. Led charge in battle, killed animals so museums could have specimens, Harvard graduate, boxer. If he had a wallet it'd say bad motherfucker on it.

>harvard grad
Oh so he's a nerd?

you mean to tell me you based your entire opinion on him off one? Singular biography? Fucking kill yourself faggot

do you know what an autobiography is? it means he wrote it himself

Theodore being judged by a faggot leaf , kek

Civic cuckold. One of the butchers of Celtic-Germanic America

You will not be remembered, Theodore will

Who cares? White nationalist.

>Who cares
People with brain and sense of physical beauty

One of the best fighters to ever live , he made the bottom of the white house an arena to fight in

as a larper and the man who let kikes into the police, government, court and military and set the country up to be taken over

And you would know how to run the country better kike, kys. The man in the arena cares not for a spectacular like you

Did he let in Polack's and wops?

Spectator*

Anyone with a brain or sense of physical beauty support diversity and the U.N resolution to ban racial immigration systems.

>non-whites
>attractive
Anyways, the same U.N. has a pretty interesting definition of genocide

hes not in the arena, he never was. He was given the vp spot to shut him up, then the president died. He couldnt even get elected on his own and split the republican party out of spite. He was a traitor and a scoundrel

Day of the rake soon

You said Teddy Roosevelt was the end of celto-germanic american and then implied we're talking about whites. Are you saying slavs aren't white since you're slavic

>faggot whines about shitposting
>gives a (you) to every shitpost he sees

kys nigger

I can tell you are a weak liberal , you will never understand what it means to be a man who makes his own destiny. Men like Theodore will always be superior to you.

stop whining racist

kys nigger

>a
>fucking
>leaf
Celtic-Germanics are the only people who can be Canadian or American. If we take Poland or Czechia those are different nations of different European race that must remain the same too. Trust me, they will

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

Archived that for you archive.is/rTn08

alpha as fuck and one of top 5 presidents

First off racism should not exist and neither should your ethnonationalist bullshit. Anyone suggesting such a thing should be deported from their country for racism.

im an not even slightly liberal teddy didnt make his own destiny, he lived off his fathers work until he died, then spent all his fathers hard earned money larping, until he bribed his way into office and then used the spoils system to install his cronies

What a scumbag

Your day will come , enjoy what little time you have left. Go make more 8 yearolds do drag Leafpedoshit

fpbp

most kikes on ever in roosevelt admin.

youtube.com/watch?v=sb1LaIEQ240

His name isn't teddy, it's theodore to you faggot

it was teddy "the cuck" roosevelt (ps he was a literal cuck)

Reminds me of this poster I saw on the train.

Also reminds me of this video; youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

where some Muslim man asks whether he identifies as British and then goes on to say than Britian 'is just a rock I was born on' and that he first and foremost is a Muslim.

It really is fascinating how times have changed isn't it? Go back a century, when it was mostly Europeans migrating over, and the rhetoric was of one america, one language, one culture. But today, migrants, which coincidentally happen to be predominately non-white, are told to preserve their culture, preserve their language, etc. It's sad how many people of Italian, German, French, etc heritage no longer recall the old customs or languages from which they came.

Great quote. Great man.

I love Theodore Roosevelt a little too much.

Theodore Roosevelt Jr. was pretty damn based too.

As an Ameriboo he is my favourite President. His economics were not the best, his domestic and foriegn policies were good, but not the best, however he was a living incarnation of American masculinity. A tough and brave fighter, acomplished writer and thinker, loving father and husband, conservationist.
I really enjoy reading his essays, his views on masculinity are spot on, and they would do well to be read by men today. Very humble when it came down to it but not afraid to show his pride. He knew what it took to be a winner.

>Death had to take him sleeping...if he'd come while he was awake, there would've been a fight

I don't care what anyone says, Roosevelt was based