What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1004844/pg1
politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-popularity-polling-234630
archive.is/dKo6N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

The last thing the democrats had to bitch about was Russia and comey killed it

Now they are just a lost and confused party with no leader and no platform and in a very difficult spot for the midterms.

wrong. you trumpanzees keep saying this, but it doesn't get any truer.

The only thing democrats have are old senile "politicians." Trump at least looks young comparative.

Bumping

Wrong how?

Pray tell

What's their platform?

Have you forgotten about mueller?
the best thing is they don't need one. they just sit back and watch the gop fall apart. you fucking retards can't get anything passed because you're so divided. oh wait you repealed dodd-frank so banks can fuck us over again.

Wuz

>trump will likely win re-election in 2020
That's what it looks like.
After pussygate, Trump's essentially proven himself to be the next Teflon Don, in the sense that people are constantly throwing shit at him, but it never sticks.
Whereas, the Democrats are a dying and divided party, who are probably retarded enough to push forward a wheelchair-bound HRC in 2020.

mike pence runs for president after trump's 2 terms... wat do?

>Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren run against Trump and Cruz
>muh identity politics
>mfw they actually think it will work a second time

>37% approval rating
>winning

He grabbed comey by the pussy

Now subtract the irrelevant blue state city spics. You'd think after half a year you'd have learned that the popular vote means nothing.

>being this delusional

>Any modern politician, maintaining over 45% approval

Obama, Bush and Clinton were all around 40% approval for the majority of their tenures.

2020 ftw

Everything the media has said about Trump from the time he went down that escalator until right now has been completely wrong so they think if they start saying positive things they'll be wrong again but with an outcome they prefer.

Moar

>claim dems not having platform is untrue
>be asked to clarify said platform
>ok, they don't have one, but they don't need one
>throw in some impotent rage
>that'll show em

That's about as relevant as the popular vote. The same people who voted for Trump in 2016 (myself included) simply have to come out of the woodwork in 2020, and he's guaranteed the election. I don't see anything stopping them.
As aggravating as it is seeing an entire party with their heads stuck up their own asses, doubling down on the stupidity that lost them the 2016 election, at least I have comfort in the fact that you guys will hand us another landslide of an election.

>it doesn't get any truer.
Of course, what is 100% true can't get any truer.

There is no way Trump will be my president. HE IS FINISHED. It is still HER turn to lead us.

We

This
Also Republicans keep trying to gut Planned Parenthood, the secret eugenics program that kills lots of nigger babies. The birth rates for Hispanics has been dropping like a rock in recent years too. The GOP wants amnesty for low wage shitskin workers like Reagan did, even though immigration is low right now so, they're trying to rile up voters to pass bullshit like the wall and how they recently voted against Betsy Devos education plan. There's reasons why the GOP primary candidates were so much more diverse than the Democrats choices. George W. Bush did a lot to help Africans with AIDS too, even Obama didn't do anything to match that. The Democratic party has been run by idiotic SJW in recent years but they seem to have become increasingly disillusioned with the party with how Sanders was treated and how weak it is right now. The shelling of the D party is a golden opportunity in disguise for genuinely redpilled people to take control of the DNC so it'll be like how it used to be. Democrats are already espousing states' rights positions on things like environmental policy and immigration and support racial segregation (safe spaces) without even realizing it. New York and other Democrat states are more segregated than Republican ones.
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1004844/pg1
Nigs voting Democrat is a ruse to stay in power, there's reasons why Democrat run areas tend to be minority ridden shitholes and that's on purpose.

>thinking unregulated banks are a good idea.

This so much
>Expect anyone to discuss the russia issue on the news
>All of them are about Commey said Trump is a liar
The issue evaporated into thin air

That's true, but we must never let our guard down lest what happened in the UK happens here.

I am talking about you saying the democrats don't need one. Stop being a retard

dont worry im sure you guys will come up with a candidate so shit that even 30% is gonna be enough

I'm not

Bp

>oh wait you repealed dodd-frank so banks can fuck us over again.

Why do you think that might have habbened?

harris is such a fucking hack and a vicious shrew. why are they propping her up? she is pure poison and obviously so. it is ridiculous.

Bump

Hawaiian judge declares 22nd amendment invalid.
Obama wins 3rd term.
>One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Will Trump start his own 3rd party in 2020 and finally kill the Republicans for good?

Um... no, sweetie.

did u srsly just respond to yourself? First day at Sharia blue?

Because they realize they have to run a black to get blacks to go out and vote

No, because he doesn't need one. The GOP would vote for anyone they think can win so they have no other choice that's not suicide.

4, 8, 16 years!!!!

There is no credible opposition to him. He MaGa

>This much autistic kvetching
You're done here Schlomo Steinberg

>just sit back and watch the gop fall apart
lol Trump would have never won if they dems hadn't completely collapsed and shilled for hill.

rember, the left only has until the end of the year to stop trump. come 2018 the GOP will put up a united front for the mid terms then start thinking of 2020 after that. they either stop him here, or try to stop him sometime in 2021.

Checked and this

But on top of that, I guarantee by 2020 (even 2018) more white people will have woken up to the anti-white platform of the liberals, so as much as certain whites still hate Trump, they'll rather sit out the midterms and next election than vote for a party they realize is openly hostile to their people.

Too soon to know media just larping.

>being fucking retarded enough not to see this was the plan all along

>implying the 37% number is even close to accurate.

Even the left's analysis authorities admit that number is at least 4pts to low.

It's also on par with Clinton's at the same time. (pic related)

politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-popularity-polling-234630

And Ras was fairly close on the election polling, and currently has Trump at 46%, so there's a lot of reason to doubt Trump's even close to as bad off as the media is trying to portray.

Profit denial
archive.is/dKo6N

BASED NORD POSTING ARCHIVED LINKS AGAIN THANK YOU

Thanks based nord. Although, I worry you are making me lazy, used to do this myself.

He's proven to be a VERY good goy of course he'll win reelection

Bp

You know what, I don't even care at this point. Anything he does is worth the exploding liberal heads over a re-election.

>believes that the entire (((liberal establishment))) of academia/media/think tanks/social institutions was just opposing Trump ironically and doing everything they could to stop him as part of 22D underwater backgammon

wew lads, kikes are talented at subversion but not THAT talented

>he thinks his vote mattered
>at all