Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMRTs-JMAz4
youtube.com/watch?v=toXYI0DyvvU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEUS KEK!!!!!

Seriously, it's fucking pathetic to LARP as real IsraelitesTM

why is he obsessed with Christians in the first place? he lives in France,a rabid secular state.
based Vikang can't even afford HD uploads.

He considers himself Pagan first. And you could say that Christianity is No 1 enemy of European paganism.

Worshiping trees while your wife is fucking bears is the resemblance of family values.

Also, read the bible.

Honoring my ancestors instead of some Semite from the desert. You should of course be Christian since you're a Portuguese nigger.

Varg doesn't support modern nations. He views Europeans as one entity genetically and culturally.

Why would you support something that is working against you?

Varg is a moral idiot who is unknowingly promoting hedonism to the masses. He might be ok but without some sort of moral template, 99% of people would act even worse than they do today.

there aren't any pagans in Europe in the first place.

I like Varg for being pro-white with the balls to stand up to Christians, but why can't we move on from religion? We can have holidays and other traditions without specific myths

I agree to an extent that modern nation states are useless.

>What is Norse Mythology
>What is Greek Mythology

Get real gypsy and stop pretending to be part of Europe, go back to India where you came from.

why did varg's ancestors sleep on tree branches most of their history?

That's not true you were just supposed to have lust-free sex

When are we going to gas the Christcucks? They deserve it for being so retarded.

Hail Freja!

I'm talking about present day, cuck.
and what is the difference between middle Eastern fairy tales and Vikang fairy tales?
at least the Greeks used these tales as a metaphor.
what did Vikang fairytales mean about drinking semen?

>(((varg)))
>literally a screaming child clawing at everything trying hard as fuck to divide and conquer at every single angle possible
>next month he will find a new thing to divide about

hahaha, you're in for a surprise

>kys for making this thread and pretending to be pagan when you're really just an atheist

Who are you quoting?

truth is the matter is Vikangz slept on tree branches most of their history.

He clearly hasn't been paying attention.

no, no.
he clearly states true Europeans lived in places with a lot of trees.
where else would Vikangz sleep??

Lmao they lived in worse weather conditions than you have. Also, they had the excuse of living thousands of years ago, and had much of their kingdom swamped by Global Warming. Finally, they were not kike slaves, so they had no reason for the flamboyant architecture of Rome, Greece, etc.

Butthurt christfag with no argument. Christianity is no different than Islam, secularism just cucked it.

it's as if Obama came up with this kind of an excuse.

For 'people' like you there is certainly nothing in European paganism or European blood and soil nationalism for that matter

>maoist monkey talking about blood and soil

youtube.com/watch?v=MMRTs-JMAz4

youtube.com/watch?v=toXYI0DyvvU

whos dat ?

Yes Russia can undergo what Meds and Balkan/Romania failed to resist

>having children is retarded
Holy shit I found my religion.

and what is that?

Mongrelisation of blood. When you look at Romania you see a sewage of human genetics

it's hard for you to look at anything when you're drunk under the table, ivan.

yeah christians gave them the option to convert or die centuries ago. saved you a lot of research you're welcome

>all this heresy

Friends! Friends! Friends! Pagans and Non-Catholics all!

If you wish to know why we follow Christian values (which is a little ridiculously portrayed by OP's pic because the marital life was considered just as holy after Vatican 2) then why not start today and become a member of the One, True Faith through the Bride of Christ - the Holy Mother Church herself? When you find out God exists - you have to decide if you want to order your life around him or not, and many brave Christians and Saints in the past did such that, which is commendable when you look through the temporary glass of human frailty and mortality and see the Paradise of immortality on the other side with God!

To know God, start with the ground works!

Go to the Catholic Church and pray before a Eucharistic Adorition (or just a statue or image of Jesus), dearly beloved ones, and pray just ONE PRAYER and you'll get full 100% proof of God through his son, Jesus Christ.
And when things happen (and they will) remember that it was a CATHOLIC user who told you this (and make of THAT what you will).

Knock and it shall be opened - but you have to knock!
Seek and you shall find - but you have to seek!

Also, if you want to somewhat maximise your holy life I'd suggest attending the First Friday Masses from now on. Attend the mass of the first Friday of nine consecutive months and Jesus will be with you on the hour of your death
(plus extra cute blessings, yay!)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion

Get right with God today. He DIED for your sins, and EVEN NOW he still waits for you in open arms - no man is impossible from redemption!
ONE PRAYER folks!

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!
BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!!!!

Half of your ancestors are christians senpai.

Pagans and jews have much in common they both hate christianity and the west with passion.

FUCK YES

OHHHH TASTE
TASTE AND SEE
THE GOODNESS OF GOD
THE BLESSINGS GOD

If you grew up here you'd know they weren't actually Christians.

I'm really starting to hate these catholicuck LARPers on Sup Forums

>varg

Please dont listen to this retard.

I'm pretty damn sure that Romania has far more drinking problems and far bigger "white" trash issue

>If you grew up here you'd know they weren't actually Christians.

That's something that christians say too with the different types of christianity.

not my fault that Catholics worship the saints. fucking heathens.

you're wrong

>God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Because hes unwilling kike servant, ignore religion an enemy of the race is a racial enemy regardless of his moral and faith beluefs.

Russians failed at it already, just look at Putin, you can spot the mongoloid inside him.

In Spain we managed to reverse it a little with laws after the reconquista, "limpieza de sangre" was called.

>fucking heathens

Catholicism it's a mix between paganism and christianism, so yeah you may say that they are "less" christians".

I'm not, because statistically it is the truth. Romanian diaspora abroad further confirms my point. Your genetic inferiority shows when you flee your own shitskin stock

>managed to reverse
3,2%negro.jpg

kek.

I said a little.

No you're wrong. There's due reverence that's given to God and there's respect given to saints. Respecting a saint is like like remembering and honoring some person who has passed away. It only becomes sinful when you give the respect that's only due to God to the saints. Get a catechism and learn what the actual scripture means instead of your worthless heretical interpretation

Literally none of this is true

>Listening to Dunning-Kruger: The Person

>Varg acting as if he has a masters in theology
I'd like to see him square off with a Catholic Theologian in an argument, he'd get fucking schooled. This autist living in the woods thinks he has Christianity all figured out when the best scholars have been contemplating and debating Christian theology for over a thousand years.

your ancestors have worshipped that semite ever since they organized into a proper feudal state, smart guy

>your ancestors have worshipped that semite ever since they organized into a proper feudal state, smart guy

*Calm voice* no they haven't, it's rooted into our culture that we never actually did, even in kid's shows Christians are made fun of (see Emil i Lönneberga). It is obvious to everyone that the Norse gods and goddesses are the ones closest to us.

b-but muh crusades

He gets the crusades wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

Silly Catholics and Vargtards!
1 Timothy 3
1This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; 4One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; 5(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) 6Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. 7Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Genesis 9
1And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. 2And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. 3Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. 4But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. 5And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

showing this showing that you can see Christ won it's even in the earth events and sky watch it's aligned and the end of earth is true believe or not look at the water.

This is somewhat wrong. God said to be fruitful and breed. Varg needs to do more research on this.

Patetisk bild svennejävel

Rödpillra mig om när din familj fick asyl