>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May 26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun 9
BREAKING: SAA LINKS UP WITH IRAQI BORDER NORTHEAST OF AL-TANF
>Palmyra: SAA advances 10km in SE Palmyra, and gains more ground in N around Arak oil fields&town
>US strikes pro-gov forces 2nd time for entering "de-confliction zone" that don't exist, after being fired upon by a drone they claim
>SAA captured Dakwah hilltop - E Damascus
>SyAF bombs positions in Raqqa of IS & 1 group part of SDF
>Turkish-backed militants attack Kurdish forces in N Aleppo,Tall Rifaat city
>UN investigates reports of US bombing in Mosul that killed 80+ civies
>IS raids SAA in rural Hama, capture mines, arty shells, anti-tank missiles, AKs,2bulldozers+pickuptruck
>FSA attacks SAA positions in Zuluf area
>PMU liberates Safouk Border-Crossing into Syria
>50+ rebels defect to SAA in NE Aleppo
>WHITE HOUSE BLAMES IRANIAN VICTIMS FOR ISIS ATTACK
>Qatar puts army on high alert, Iran offers to ship food/water
>WHO:Yemen cholera cases pass the 100k mark

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4dcDoAPpo
forward.com/fast-forward/374308/trump-budget-cuts-3-million-from-holocaust-museum/
ibtimes.co.uk/iraq-investigates-alleged-use-white-phosphorus-isis-controlled-western-mosul-1624762?utm_campaign=/iraq-investigates-alleged-use-white-phosphorus-isis-controlled-western-mosul-1624762
businessinsider.com/photos-show-what-the-border-wall-may-look-like-mick-mulvaney-white-house-sean-spicer-trump-2017-5
archive.is/1gzZq
youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s
youtu.be/gaK4nRddhBw
en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-qatar--relations-economic-gas-fields-south-pars/28529537.html
youtu.be/k5AMyFKagQo
youtube.com/watch?v=qlgUVK45SVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ASSAD WILL WIN!

Are we winning pals?

kek that pic

>hes on /sg/ on a friday night!

>Cheap thrills more important than geopolitics and current affairs of lasting relevance

Ishiggydiggy

Assad is making massive gains right now, he just reached the fucking Iraq border.

previous
6am of Saturday here lad.

How hard is Al-Jazeera going to deny there is any kinds of demonstrations or rioting in Qatar once the food and water runs out?

Me whenever I see a pic of Elle Fanning

Fpbp

Qatar is not gonna run out of food. Yemen has tho.

I think Turkey and Iran are going to keep them well-supplied for now. If war breaks out though Qatar is screwed. The entire country is in one city which is filled with skyscrapers, which will be devastated in any air strikes.

he'll out last Theresa May

SAAnime!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

White
And
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

It bothers me that normies here still think Iraqis are cowards and USA us defeating ISIS, when the Iraqis have done a great job fighting back and taking their land back from ISIS. Western media only hides these great successes because the fighters are shiite and indigenous and not beholden to western powers. Its a shame

That's why you don't let a woman, especially an old cunt like May in power. She fucked up a massive lead and only has herself to blame.

>budget disaster
Haven't been following burger news in a while, what happened?

Interesting video about the drones working in Syria, and showing real time bombing

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4dcDoAPpo

With the help of trusty Ivan of course

Neocons and never trumpers in the US congress want his presidency to fail so they're deliberately slow walking his agenda or creating unnecessary infighting

what does the blue represent in Lebanon?

PMU has been an overall shit fighting force but they've seemed to have gotten their shit together recently. This recent blitzkrieg to the Syrian border was impressive, I hope they can link up with Assad soon north of al-Tanaf so both can fuck up ISIS even more.

Hezbollah.

Trump cut money to the Holocaust museum
forward.com/fast-forward/374308/trump-budget-cuts-3-million-from-holocaust-museum/

OY GEVALT

American Allies using white phosphorus in Mosul?

ibtimes.co.uk/iraq-investigates-alleged-use-white-phosphorus-isis-controlled-western-mosul-1624762?utm_campaign=/iraq-investigates-alleged-use-white-phosphorus-isis-controlled-western-mosul-1624762

>The Iraqi government is investigating allegations its army used white phosphorus in areas controlled by the Isis terror group in the town of Mosul.

>A Kurdish TV station captured an explosion as it was live streaming on Saturday ( 3 June). Footage showed white smoke which typically follows a white phosphorus explosion.

Yes they fight hard, but the only thing we ever hear about is "b-but the shias are being to brutal when they retake sunni towns! And those poor helpless sunnis are so frightened. I swear these sunni fucks deserve everything they get for supporting ISIS during their uprising. I hope the Shias put them in their place for good.

>reach Iraqi border to enable reinforcements from the PMU
>all while encircling the US-backed "moderates" from engaging IS in anyway and form, making them useless unless they wanna come of as provocateurs against the SAA and Russia
did Assad just play the US like a damn fiddle?

>normies here
I don't leave /sg/ so I have no idea what 4chin pol says about iraqis. BUT here, nothing but praise for PMU.

>I swear these sunni fucks deserve everything they get for supporting ISIS during their uprising
>Shias reverse and triple down on the sectarian measures ba'athist Iraq took during its last years of existence
>blaming SOME sunnis for the whole situation right now

The ones that supported ISIS are complete retards, but the government is at fault.

>blaming some
blaming them all because SOME*

MAGA!

>PMU has been an overall shit fighting force but they've seemed to have gotten their shit together recently
Literally not true, Theyve won every major engagement since being formed, and have pretty much dominated ISIS at every turn ever since breaking the Siege of Amerli, ISIS had vast lands with sunni majorities, thats why it took so long. PMU did a better job in Fallujah than even the Marines did
I cringe when watching western news ( i rarely do that anymore, the bogus info is too blatant) but ((they)) always push the kurds as the heroic force crushing ISIS when the Kurds have done jackshit and the Shiites are scoring all the major victories
>normies here
I meant normies as in how American media portrays Iraq

Trump recently negotiated a budget with congress where he got no money for the wall and got cockblocked in other areas. While his party has a majority in congress, there are a bunch of traitors who hate him and side with the Dems or do nothing at all.

But I really meant what happened with healthcare, where the republicans, despite making "repeal and replace" of Obamacare a bedrock of their entire platform since like 2009, couldn't agree on a budget and Obamacare stayed. Granted, the never-trumper budget was an absolute abomination, but the GOP, and especially Trump, looked weak and incompetent

Burgers were negotiating with ruskies in jordan deescalation zones. Reuters revealed this just a few hrs b4 saa reached the border. Burgers got Lavrovd.

The (((official))) story, as far as I know, is that Iraqis did it without American consent, but the evidence is clear as day that WP was used.

PMU literally saved Baghdad from falling to ISIS. They were good since the beginning.

They don't really have a choice, t. Omar, the Sunni kebab vendor in Mosul with no money and no weapons can't exactly resist the local warlord's decision to allow ISIS to come in and govern any more than I can force my leader to stop taking selfies.

what the fuck are you shilling about? Trump got basically everything he wanted in the budget including the wall. The obamacare repeal happened.

GOD BLESS ASSAD AND GOD BLESS SYRIA

Yeah, that's what I meant

There are lots of weekends in this life
There is only one Syria

There's no way the USA can be this stupid, but I agree that it seems like a very shitty move on the surface. In fact, we're making a whole bunch of seemingly strange moves(funding opposition and Kurds even though they hate each other) to try to stop Assad with no visible endgame in sight.

>Trump got basically everything he wanted in the budget including the wall.

Implying the goal isn't to simply just cause chaos .

>Trump got basically everything he wanted in the budget including the wall.
REPAIR THE FENCE

Sean Spicer showed pictures of the wall in a press briefing its already under construction retard.

businessinsider.com/photos-show-what-the-border-wall-may-look-like-mick-mulvaney-white-house-sean-spicer-trump-2017-5

You forgot to archive that archive.is/1gzZq

except that "wall" has been in construction for years. They've even admitted that the final process for choosing the contractor to actually build the wall hasn't even begun yet nor has the actual design of the wall been chosen.

>Sean Spicer showed pictures of the wall in a press briefing its already under construction retard.
>wall
The steel, see-through """"wall"""?

>two directions

Literally how

>except that "wall" has been in construction for years.
Good, Trump will finish it
What's wrong with a based steel wall? Even better than a brick wall imo I'm thrilled with what he's done so far and the wall looks pretty fucking badass.

Yeah that could be it too

Am I supposed to pay for that shit??
Looks horrible

That doesn't seem like the wall we were promised.

Sorry that your imagination decieved you, but that's what Trump wants so its good enough for me and should be good enough for you.

wasn't qatar the biggest adversary actively provoking and arming "rebels" in syria?

how does the new situation with qatar affect syria? is the war over now that qatar can't build their pipeline?

it's a nice fence, too bad the budget will only be able to pay for 42 miles of it

It's not a fence, its a wall and the budget fully funded it per Spicer.

youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s

Freemen

Fremen

Yemen

>air strikes.
>Turkey gets S400s
>Deploys them in Qatar

>and should be good enough for you
No it shouldn't, don't try to force your opinion on others, I don't care if you adjust your thinking every time Trump flip flops. We were promised a 30 to 50 feet concrete wall, we are getting a 20 feet steel wall that looks horrible as fuck.

I don't think shills who voted for hillary like you get to bitch about it.

Listen to Paul, Donald. Listen to Paul.

They actually were, when "we" broke into rebel held Latakia and into once rebel held Aleppo they were full of supplies from Qatar and Turkey. (No wonder Turkey backs Qatar durign this crisis)
Food and meds mainly tho.

But they are having wierd kind of relations with Iran who is supposed to fight those exact rebels (And got humiliated by them in Khan tuman once)

is anyone following what's happening in Qatar?

Why did (((they))) all of the sudden started hating them?

Typical drumptard. When someone disagree with them, they automatically accuse you of being a democrat. Get yourself shot retard.

Holy Mother, protect Syria.

fuck off, enjoy your shill safespace in /sg/ im out

when you say you're out, I hope you mean out of Sup Forums and back to plebbit

obviously they get to bitch about it

freedom of speech, init matey. or is that verboten now?

Qatar cozied up to Iran. Joint exploration of largest gas field, a deal that was made in April.

>being this buttblasted

check 'em

Cozyied up to Iran and the whole business about AL-Jazeera attacking the Saudi king

>safespace in /sg/
>implying /ptg/ isn't the biggest safe space on Sup Forums

Iran is also a 'friend' of the Muslim Brotherhood and pays them to help destabilize Egypt, everybody like Qatar is playing both sides in the middle east.

we covered this a few days ago.
it's most probably because of independent foreign policy and al jazeera. al jazeera been bad. saudi and uae pigdogs don't like. also don't like competeing interest in gcc and syria.

but it's burning saudi. turks moved troops there. trump keeps fucking up, saying it was his idea, pentagon/tillerson keeps saying everybody must calm down and lift the blockade.

emir of qatar going to see putinski on saturday. refused to see trump. i swear the old goat is senile.

his pussy grabbing days are behind him I suspect.

>/sg/ are the shills
>Not the Trump damage control general

Luckily neither Rand nor McCain are making decisions regarding Syria, and Trump merely has oversight. Generals know what they're doing.

Trump messing up there. He probably gave the green light to the saudis. They have been at odds for years, because Qatar used to be a Saudi vassal state, but lately they have developed an independent foreign policy that has gone against Saudi interests several times.

Seeing as we like the Shia music thing.

heres one from way back. It's old. Not that old, but amriikans would say it's from the 'begining'.

youtu.be/gaK4nRddhBw

Hi, I'm argentinian too.

Hummmm... interesting info.
en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-qatar--relations-economic-gas-fields-south-pars/28529537.html

>Generals know what they're doing.
>Training Al Qaeda to fight Assad and attempting to claim millions of square miles of Syria as "deconfliction zones" unilaterally

There isn't a need to fight Assad. Not yet, at least. And if all goes as it should, there won't ever be.

>"They know what they are doing"

Yes, loosing another war, throwing american souls to hell because... HELP THE JEWS.

youtu.be/k5AMyFKagQo

Flames of war

>Generals know what they're doing.
They are trying to steal all the land possible, disregarding international law. Thats pretty dangerous.

Israelis seem to be doing fine on their own.

>And if all goes as it should, there won't ever be.
lol sure fag that's why they think they own the buildings at Tanf.

As if they're not receiving any american (tax payers') dollars. Come on!

>U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid
Yeah, on their own ;)

Nothing beats this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=qlgUVK45SVg

Sorry that you don't like the Kurds.

Syria lost control of Al Tanf to ISIS. Iraqi militias got it back.

I woudnt be so sure, as long as there an american base in Qatar.

Guys... remember that Hillary and McCain were behind all these operations for a long time...

It couldn't result in anything intelligent, at any level.