Why does this guy make Sup Forums so insecure and jealous?

Why does this guy make Sup Forums so insecure and jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlpJ14SH7hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Le red pill xd

MAIN
S
T
R
E
A
METEOR
E
T
E
O
R

fuck ecelebs that change their opinion depending on what gets maximum egibs

I thought he was a manlet

isnt his wife asian or something
I stop watching someone when I find out they race mix

Which guy in the photo?

he's gay bro. not sure what you're implying with this photo.

Sup reddit?

You can just tell that makeup is covering a huge mess.

Also, more like nympho wars, am I rite?

I've seen worse.

>tfw have an upper lip

am i nonwhite?

is that the "EMA JEAN MOI SUP RIZE" guy?

Finlandian white knight incoming any second now...

Well...if your flag is any indication....

kek

Southern is a 7,5 at best, go outside nerds

If anyone gets insecure over this guy it's closest homosexuals, someone post that picture of him saying he's going to visit the gay scene or something like that

Is her nose not big enough for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=LlpJ14SH7hg

Convert to Islam or die

shes sitting down

Does it look like the no makeup pic when you smile, or is the lip still pronounced?

From what I've seen he works for/with Alex Jones and jumped on the whole leftist-narrative-mainstream-media-is-brainwashing-you bandwargon. I don't think most people are annoyed by him because they're jelous, might be more of an issue with him playing it safe and not exposing the Jews for their shillery.

Basically most people seem to see him as some e-celebrity who rides along on the work of others under the guise of "reporting", when in reality he just repeats the same things over and over for the sake of repeating and raking in popularity.

>implying the same faggots making threads like this are the ones making the threads youre talking about

nothing to do with insecurity or jealousy, it's his refusal to name the jew, he's a puppet who would rather talk about civic nationalism than tell the truth and loose his income.