Why the fuck is he being such a retard lately?

Why the fuck is he being such a retard lately?

>Calls Trump evil for not celebrating LGBT month
>Openly shilling for Puerto Rico to become the 51st state
>More frequent bashing of white pride movements, claims anyone who wants to deport illegal immigrants is a racist

I'm about one step from unsubbing. This is getting beyond idiotic.

who?

Styx

>Why the fuck is he being such a retard lately?

i unsuscribed from his channel a few months after the elections as he mostly talks about current american events and i find them boring

who??

He's a lolbertarian.
He has decent current events commentary, I just ignore his lolbertarian shit. We don't have to agree 100% with everyone.

>White people always vote republican, it's the shitskins that vote democrat!
>the 3 whitest (96%) states: Vermont, Maine, NH all go blue
what did Sup Forums mean by this?

That white states can flip back and forth. States that are majority black or brown won't, because the minority vote is made on racial grounds. This is sometimes good, like Cubans, but in general terrible because nogs and mexicans always vote Democrat.

whites can afford to go a bit lefty when its only us around because we pay taxes and take little welfare in comparison to the mulatto masses

I mean ive only been watching his coverage of qatar/comey lately

Just avoid any videos that would lead to civic nationalism

I've liked styx for his weird and sometimes interesting take on shit, but never have I considered him /our guy. In a perfect world dude would be relegated to a tiny dungeon to practice witchcraft, occasionally we might seek him for meme magic advice. Other than that, dude is oven material.

>giving a shit about /literally-who/ tier e celebs
>giving a shit about any sort of e celeb or other person who markets their personality
You are the cancer we complain about

why are so so obsessed with him? jesus fucking christ dude you post like every day

>Calls Trump evil for not celebrating LGBT month

never happened

>Openly shilling for Puerto Rico to become the 51st state

actually happened

>claims anyone who wants to deport illegal immigrants is a racist

never happened

>I'm about one step from unsubbing.

you're 100% confirmed not even subbed, you're too much of a

>>Openly shilling for Puerto Rico to become the 51st state

Why does that faggot want a whole bunch of brown people who will vote left become a state?

styx shills lul

I wholeheartedly support the notion of Styx becoming our designated state wizard.

just look at him

All of these are natural consequences of being a civic cuck.

Kek has spoken. Plus if you didn't already know this guy is a shill you are possibly retarded.

I've stopped watching his political shit and only watch his occult videos. I've become too disgusted with civic nationalism.

Obvious shill. You can disagree with people.

yeah, so long as your idea of what they're saying isn't 66% headcanon

Time for the nightly shill thread? I notice you freaks of nature still, to this day, have never made a single post about the stupidity of the left (because you're paid by leftists to post this shit.)

Sage.

you'll summon the meme lords again...