School math teacher, 25, is charged with having sex with 3 male high school students

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4589622/Teacher-charged-having-sex-three-male-students.html#article-4589622

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mfw high school chad gets more pussy than me

She's a rapist and belongs behind bars

I'm only okay with this if the kids were white.

dem eyes

Nice.

I fucked two hs teachers and was no chad

i bet they were mudshits and niggers lmao

>zombie eats his brains
>DURKA DURKA NOISSSS!

jesus, 3?

like one okay shes a whore kid had game.

2 damn shes a slut reliving some fantasy

3??? this bimbo has a problem if she hadn't been caught sheda fucked evryone.

>N
>I
>C
>E
>.

JUDEN!

oh no, just think of all those poor kids

She was probably blacked.

Yeah, but pic related

men cant be raped

>tfw too old to be the one getting raped now
wasted my childhood tbqh senpaitachi

only spics and niggers do this. Never whites.

build the fucking wall

Total bullshit that she should get in trouble for this, the kids obviously liked it and no one was harmed. If it was a male teacher and a female student I agree that is bad and degenerate and should be punishable by death.

>North Carolina

B L A C K E D

Nice

>mfw

but what if she liked it? double standards much

>B+

oh gawd she aged like shit
college was not kind to her

This has been happening so often. I'll never understand how people can do things they know will get them arrested & have to spend most of the best years of their life in jail. Are they that horny they don't care about the consequences?!

N I C E

WHY DIDNT THIS SHIT HAPPEN AT MY HIGH SCHOOL

Typical white woman whore.

This is what you are "fighting" to protect.

Girls aren't as horny as guys and are easy to control therefore its bad. I believe it was actually the students who took advantage of they're teacher.

What dumbass faggot ratted her out?

>The only female highschool teacher you had that was under 35 already had a boyfriend, she was actually decent looking too

DROWNING IN MY PAIN, THESE WORDS CANNOT

It did. Nobody wanted to fuck you.

100% it was a jealous highschool girl

mfw. when teacher asks me and close friends to run a train on her...

At least once a month, some attractive teacher gets arrested for fucking the students

In fact women teachers are more likely to fuck the students
The true redpill is all women are pedos and women shouldn't be allowed to teach

The spice must flow.

>pitbull owner

nevermind, gas her

>Police said two of the victims are 17 years old and the third is 16 years old
>Victims

>messed up the linkin park lyrics
The autism is too strong

A 25 year old math teacher looking like that couldn't get someone of legal age? Things just don't add up.

That's clearly the fakest part of the photo.

She belongs in jail, but it's still pretty fuckin' nice.

This guy knows what's really important.

Yep, fucking bitches ruin everything fun.

Oh user, you're my favorite student. Stick your fat juicy pepe in my dripping wet cunt.

You're right

Its probably some tactic for the globalists to normalize pedophilia

She will get a slap on the rest, but if a male teacher did this to a girl who was 3 milliseconds from being 18 people would be calling for his execution.

This is gynocracy.

And sure it was "nice" for the kids but this civilization is fucking dead. The west and white people by extension have no fucking future.

Fuck off

>School math teacher, 25, is charged with having sex with 3 male high school students

airtight

Noice!

It wasn't very long ago and this was seen for what it was. Well, at least it doesn't seem that long ago to me...
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

nice

Nice.

Also lock her away for 20 years.

this isnt gynocracy you retard. those guys probably thought it was the best thing ever, while women generally flat out get raped against their will. thats just how it works

greentext faggot

Nooooiiicce

hnnnnnnggggggggg

N I C E
I
C
E

>women generally flat out get raped against their will
He actually believes girls who get touched by male teachers don't want it.

I came here to post this

Also, I like how she got the job in 2016 and IMMEDIATELY started fucking her students. Something tells me she got that job solely to fuck underage chads.

exactly

Yeah I said they thought it was probably cool you retard, and obviously it was cool for them, but this is an indication of wider societal decay. A society where this kind of stuff happens on a daily basis has no future. This is death.This is barbarians at the gates burning Rome to the ground. Moral apathy is what kills us.

This is gynocracy because she will get a slap on the wrist, the entire legal system is setup to favor women in every single regard. If you could stop thinking with your dick for one minute you would realize why this is a sign of decay.

not the specific instance, but in general. in general the norm is that girls get raped by men, while women generally dont rape men (because theyre physically weaker), so the law will reflect that fact. theres nothing unfair about that.

nice

Yup.

The "nice" shit and support of cases like these is completely juvenile.

>The west and white people by extension have no fucking future.
I know and it's saddening, the west isn't heading anywhere or doing anything of great significance, its all about normalizing sexual fetishes and promoting degenracy
We didn't even reach a peak in western history, white western civilization could have ruled the world

>liberals glorify short-sighted hedonism and sexual fluidity
Yes

I never tire of these stories. I'm not even jealous, I will put these stories in my vicarious jerk file, God bless these whores. We should encourage degeneracy.

Nice

>thinks most teachers get caught
In real life most people get away with most things most of the time.

This makes me so mad I was such a dumb ass when I was younger. I could've gotten me some old woman pussy but fucked up.

>Be me 16
>Go over to buddies who lives with his mom apartment since I was walking by anyway
>Buzz the buzzer and ask for him
>He's at his dad's house today he wont be back til after the weekend
>Oh okay
>Go to turn around and leave and I hear voice through the intercom
>"Hey is this user?"
>Yeah
>"You want to come up?"
>Think its a little weird of her but decide to head up there
>She answers the door in a bathing robe and tells me to get comfortable
>Asks me if I want a drink or anything and I accept
>She sits down right next to me after getting me a drink
>Her robe comes open a little exposing most her breasts
>She's noticing me checking her out but doesnt fix her robe
>Just then my buddies whose mom it is calls and asks if I wanted to come hang out at his dads for the weekend
>She whispers "is that my son? and starts giggling
>"Here give me the phone"
>"Hey user, user i just over here hanging out with me can he call you back?"
>I can hear my friend yelling through the phone to kick my out of there right now
>She says "calm down he only stopped by to see if you were here" and gets off the phone with him
>We both just look at each other and kind of laugh
>She stands up and says "Think I'm gonna go lay down", gave me a kind of wink, and kept her eyes on me until she was out of sight and went in her bedroom
>Still sitting there with a major hard on I think "Aww fuck guess nothings gonna happen"
>Kind of pissed get up to the front door and say guess I'm gonna go then
>She yells back "You're leaving? Really? well okay...."
>Leave and dont think nothing of it

Like 4 years later my friend and I were drinking just reminiscing and he said "bro I cant believe my mom tried to fuck you" Which I said "What?!" and he said "Yeah bro she told me one day that she tried and you just left your a total bro"

I wouldve fucked her like crazy.

>being a retard

>16-17 year old math students
>black

Come on now.

Giving women rights was a mistake.

>women generally dont rape men (because theyre physically weaker),
Sounds like women need to pick up their games if they want to compete with us

No, it's fucking reality. I'm in my 40s, and if a hot teacher wanted to fuck me when I was 13 or older, it certainly wouldn't have been rape. I'm sorry Aunt Suzie touched your naughty bits when you were 9 and you're all fucked up over it.

How do you go from this

You should study MGTOW and you would realize that false rape accusations are extremely common and are basically never punished. I don't agree with the conclusion of MGTOW (that you shouldn't be involved with women) but it is important information that you as a man need to know that the entire system is set up to fuck you over. You need to know this information so you can protect your self.

Checked.

Confirmed nice.

to this?

Approved.

filters, lighting, cropping, make-up, and angles

>Pedophile
>others annons supporting pedophile
>Your combined sentence is:

Death

nice

women - not even once

One pic she has makeup, the other pic is without makeup and very little sleep because she was fired the day before she was arrested. She knew she was fucked...by 3 minors

Excessive sentencing is a crime.
15 years isocubes. Stupid rookie.

>young men having consensual sex with an older woman
>as opposed to date-raping some teenage girl at a party
>then cyber-bullying her about it until she kills herself

yeah totally this is the more damaging form of underage sexuality for sure user

jealous virgin, go back to your molymeme vids and varg ramblings

Puts shame on us not being able to fuck her hard enough, what youngsters got. Jealous bit

I would rather her rape me like that tbqh family

Woman have no accountability.
She should be drawn and quartered as to not infect the gene pool with her peedo genes.