Future Mother in law

My future mother in law is over and we got in a argument about white privilege. I of chores do not believe in it but she has a masters in psychology so shes right of chore. I need some good peer reviewed articles and meta data proving my side. I of chores am going to find some but was hopping some of you can throw in your articles.

Tell her to take a trip to Africa alone and see if her White privilege lasts on the Negroid continent.

Afraid I don't have any saved but, of chores, I'm happy to give you a bump.

Thanks for the bump

Of chores.

of chores OP would believe that a masters in physiology means something, here's a tip op, A masters in physiology (of chores) just means that they spent a few years watching John Oliver, you could gain the same knowledge to back your argument just by reading old Sup Forums for a few months, nowadays i think you should probably go watch some alt-lite youtubers, of chores.

She has articles peer reviewed by liberal colleges. I cant compete...

Learning to be coherent would be a good start. Of chore. WTF is that even supposed to mean?

do you mean mummy ?

Of chores, OP is a faggot phone poster.

Whqt a duck.

I'm on the computer I just suck at English.

>of chores
Oh God. This is going to be like back in middle or high school when you'd make a little social mistake and no one would let go of it.

god dammit

Tell her that her women's degree in psychology is only 75% as good as a men's degree. You aren't going to convince her of anything if her mind's made up. Just have fun messing with her without being too mean because of chores fee-fees is all she has to go on.

It's class privilege. But, anyway, why shouldn't we be "privileged"? Japanese are afforded Japanese privilege in their country where the Japanese are the ruling class. So fucking what? Same in China. If Africa weren't such a literal floating shit barge, I might be able to rattle off some place in Sub-Saharan Africa.

It's only where there are higher white populations where you see this attempt to dethrone them by. Fuck off. This is such an insane world lately. Why are we the only race that isn't allowed to have its homeland? Git gud, niggers.

You're best bet is to simply try to make a joke out of it. Be playful and cast yourself as the adorably disagreeable son-in-law. Don't make anything personal with her. You're going to need to cultivate an awesome relationship with these people. If she insists on pursuing it further, just frame ideas like "white privilege" and "intersectionality" and "systemic" are part of a new social trend that will flare out after a while and that while academic pursuits are wonderful, one weakness of academia is that it's cloistered, insular, and detached from most of the world. Academia is a world of theory rather than reality.

Be careful not to insult her. Just make sure that you playfully assert a difference of opinion. Of course we know the truth about genes and IQ and the very real racial differences in why people succeed or don't. But it's not a good time to bring that up. You've got to massage your mommy-to-be.

Thats pretty much what I did tonight lol

Nice. So how's the future wifey? Give us some details on your sexual adventures together. Come on. It's Friday at midnight and we're all drinking alone and dicking around on a Cambodian cartoon site.

We don't actually have sex only RPG sex in our Pathfinders game.

Tell her your don't care what her faggy retarded cult has to say and you are not interested in joining a group of retards.

I actually use this in the Real on the rare occasions SJW shitlogic gets brought up to me.

Funny thing is how this all got started. Have you seen Get Out? She thought a better ending would have been blacky getting shot by the white cop to make a political statement...me being a few beers in decided to start up the conversation.

Oh come on. Surely you've stick at least a finger or two up her butt.

Well of chores.

affirmative action, if she says that doesn't count she's too far gone and nothing you can say will convince her that she is wrong

in the end it dosn't even matter. I'm 90% sure her dad likes me over her lol. I just was thinking about sending her a long email just destroying white privilege but its probably not worth it.

Don't give up! Stay the chores.

she'll just make a long passive aggressive post vaguely referencing you on facebook to virtue signal with all her godawful selfish liberal boomer friends

I'm not on any social media. Ditched that right after high school

i know it's just what they do lol its default for a boomer to be selfish, also ask her why it is that if whites are so priveliged and in control that we are constantly attacked by the media and that we get stories where perps are described as dark skinned white?

look into plato's allegory of the cave and redpill her.

>plato's allegory of the cave
will do!
Funny part is their dad is loaded. He owns a website design business. Her college was all paid for. Here I am came from a signal mom. My real dad OD last year. Paying for college by myself. Working hard so I don't end up like my parents....but i'm privileged I guess

I've heard of this before.

Tell your mom that you aren't doing the chores anymore. Then call her a cunt.

She'll never question your status as the alpha male ever again.

Your mother-in-law's dad? Because she is who you originally brought up as having an issue with.

I have to deal with these sorts fairly often
you've already showed your plan so it probably won't work, but I like to say it's more of class problem than race problem, citing how poverty affects everyone, regardless of race.
That tends to pacify the sjw cucks.

>peer reviewed by liberal colleges
Read her articles. Post em to Sup Forums we'll arm you with counter arguments