When was America great?

Most if not all of you weren't born yet. You heard it was great from the media and maybe your parents, but everyone thinks life was better when they were younger. Life gets harder as an adult. Maybe some statistics show America was in better financial health but there were fewer people then. Not so much stress on Government resources. Illegal immigration aggravated the problem but even without illegals, the US population grew to the point where there are too many people in the US. America will never be great again. You have been lied to, it was probably never great yo begin with.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Donora_smog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look on when I was a kid back on the mid 90's or early 00's. Even if you were a kid back than you would realize they were mediocre at best. Looking back on pre-1965 you would see the average happiness was much higher.

But that is TV. There was no YouTube. You can't know how real people lived unless you spoke to someone or were there. People tend to glamorize their society in their youth.

This is what I mean. MAGA hats everywhere. But no one knows when it was great. It will never be great again because it never was. My red pill contribution to Sup Forums.

It was great when whites weren't slowly becoming a minority. When fags weren't running up and down every street singing about pedo and tranny rights. I personally wish I lived in the 1800's. Back when people actually did stuff important and weren't all a bunch of cucks.

For a brief moment after we won independence. When all that existed was freedom and hope, before we had to choose exactly which method of government we'd end up fucking ourselves with.

Didn't it smell like shit everywhere back then? That's what history says. Doesn't sound so great. White om white crime still existed. Is there a difference to you if you get robbed by a white or black guy?.

Cities were filthy for the most part.

Ok that sounds logical, I refer back to my smell comment and lack of modern conveniences, you must know it will never be like that again. So if that is when it was great, it's a lie that it can be made like that again.

Until they stole the rest of Quebec from us

Cities still smell like shit. Yeah, whites on white crime existed, so? Also, I would rather have my money taken by a white person than a nigger.

Hey man, if you're ever looking for someone to give your money to, I'm here

before NAFTA and all the politically correct/identity politics bullshit in our public education system. before we began pandering to refugeed. back when it was cool to be proud to be an american

Nov 8th was the closest i've felt since those days

I meant that a white only society still has crime so what's the difference? Having a white only society isn't what would make America great, the societal problems would still exist.

I wouldn't give money to a leaf

Crime would be lower in a white only society. Yeah, you still would have crime but there wouldn't be as much.

>Looking back on pre-1965 you would see the average happiness was much higher.

If you believe the Television Jew. There were plenty of recessions, there was plenty of crime, and a shitload of teen pregnancy.

I was born in 1959 but have no desire to roll back history. Race riots were serious bidness in 1967 and the dwarfed the piddling LA riots. For those of draft age getting sent to Nam to die for nothing in a war with zero strategic value was a serious risk and soldiers were treated like shit by our own Army and the VA, not just protester. SecDef McNamara's Project 100,000 is an example of utter stupidity. Look it up and cringe.

The 1970s sucked other than plentiful weed and good bands. The OPEC embargo kicked the US economy square in the nuts. Now we are a net petroleum exporter.

Growing up without the internet had no advantages. When Gramps gets nostalgic politely kick out his walker and follow up with a kerbie. Media was totally stovepiped by the very controlled press. You couldn't buy much by mail and the effort to learn what was available was a motherfucker because you had to collect dead tree catalogs and fliers which may or may not describe the item honestly.

If you were gifted you had no social escape unless you got lucky and found some local peers who were cool.

The only thing different today is the wallowing of self-pitying cunts. Otherwise you have it good. You don't fucking die from TB. In the fabulous '50s and '60s there were TB hospitals everyfuckingwhere for good reason. Medical care was utterly pathetic by modern standards.

Don't take my word for anything. You have more resources at your fingertips than any library back then could hope to match. Use them.

>Cities still smell like shit.

Back in the day smog could fucking kill, and often did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Donora_smog

Now pollution controls work so well Americans don't believe pollution exists.

Holy shit you're 4 years older than my father. Go to bed grandpa.

We have been on a slow descent since the turn of the century

Sure but I wouldn't want to live in a city anyway.

Nobody leaves the internet, and none of the internet is for the young. You'll still be here in 2070, probably bitching about when Sup Forums was good.

Sup Forums was never good.

I think it would be the same, unless there are fewer poor people in the society but I don't think so. The division would still be rich, middle, and poor. The rich would still get richer and the poor poorer.

So that's why white crime is on the low, while nigger crime is up an all time high?We are still practically the majority.

The degradation of America can be traced back PRECISELY to the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Today is the result of just half a decade of rampant homosexuality and the other unchecked degenerate practices legalized by the atrocious act.

>Don't take my word for anything. You have more resources at your fingertips than any library back then could hope to match. Use them.

yeah the internet changed the whole game, even if we don't see it, we're at the beginning of a new era, we're more aware of the world and of our place in it, so we can change and advance in life.
Look at the ancient, they're formatted it's so sad to see, their world was their village/little city, they had no curiosity.
Only a few had the gift of curiosity and escaped mediocrity in the past, now everybody can have it.