IS SPACEX JUST A SCAM?

When do you guys think we will populate Mars? I mean. It's a nice fantasy but honestly. Is it practical? Wouldn't curing cancer be more beneficial to mankind?

Other urls found in this thread:

arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.ca/2017/04/elon-musk-is-obvious-fraud.html
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/real-martians-how-to-protect-astronauts-from-space-radiation-on-mars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything Musk has done since PayPal has been nothing but a scam. He mooches more gubmint gibs than an entire city full of lazy niggers. The second Trump pulls the plug Musk is toast.

>Wouldn't curing cancer be more beneficial to mankind?
Not really, no.

>cure cancer
>atom bomb drops the next day
Sure wish we'd colonized Mars instead, don't you?

>populate mars
nope
>cure cancer
can't really be cured, look into that to see what I mean
>>elon musk
a cuck and a half, just above bill nye in my eyes

>Catalog
true true... but then again... nah you're right he's technically a fully funded NEET

Paypal was a lottery ticket. He owned the company that owned them before they were anything and realized they had a great idea and started pumping money into it.

Is PayPal just a scam?

Who even needs to use it? What is a debit or credit card for?

He's the only person in history who's been able to become a millionaire by selling a product that loses money.

Lol. Populate mars?

Yea. Sure. We sent a rover back in 1997, while mother fuckers were pimping PAGERS for fucks sake.

NASA is a heaping crock of shit dude. Ray Charles can see through the bullshit.

Yeah, honestly I can't think of anything other than PayPal he's done and I really never understood peoples infatuation with him to start with. I told every fucking person Tesla and SpaceX were just shitty scams but faggots just kept sucking this guys dick

NASA went to hell when they replaced the Operation Paperclip krauts with a bunch of affirmative action retards.

Would rather populate amber heards womb tbf

He's got the perfect scam going. Musk just comes up with some eco-bullshit that makes tree-huggers' panties wet, and when that pile of money runs out he comes up with another scam. Meanwhile the taxpayers are the ones getting soaked. If Musk had any good ideas at all he'd be bankrolled by private capital investors.

he's losing billions in subsidies (hopefully) since we left Paris Agreement. Like 3.4billion between his battery factory and Solar City, and another 500 million in subsidies that Tesla recieves

Mars has no fucking magnetic field. It will never be livable unless we go underground. And what is the fucking point? A human achievement sure but thats really it. Transporting metals and material is too costly with current rocket designs.

Yeah but that's the thing, he has no ideas. He hasn't invented anything. He probably knows fuck all about cars and rockets, what about the engineers and scientists who actually are inventing the shit

In my opinion, more research should be going into how to terraform a planet like Mars rather than figuring out how to get there.
We already have the technology to get there, so long as we're willing to dump enough money into the journey, but what would be the point if we can't make the planet habitable?

Yeah, at this point it is.

Not just Musk and others selling a Walt Disney Tomorrowland idea, but the practicalities show we need more advancements before doing it. The high temp on Mars is in the -60's. The low in in the negative hundreds. It'd be like an Arctic expedition sans snow.

The soil is not fertile and contains high amounts of metals - we'd need to bring in a lot of trace vitamins, minerals, and fertilizers with their idea of farming the soil. Even if they manage to keep out the cold, heat the soil, and get the soil filtered and fertile, they're still going to use A LOT of electricity powering the metal halide bulbs! What power source are they pushing for that; solar? They'll need to cover several hundred miles of it to power a small crew of 8 quarters.

And what about resupply? It would need to be monthly. Cost hundreds of thousands of dollars each supply drop. By the time a year has passed, the Martian landscape will have lots of empty canisters (if the astronauts don't freeze getting at the supplies.)

yes its a scam, shouldve noticed how hard they tried to make this faggot a genius.

>There’s no businessman that exhibits these characteristics today more than Elon Musk. He made his initial success in an unrepeatable environment of the dotcom boom. Making web applications is ridiculously simple compared to any one of Elon’s new ambitions: automobiles, space travel, solar energy, and public transit. Any single one of these would be a massive undertaking, requiring the full focus of any CEO. To take them on all at once reeks of foolish pride and mania. There’s something innately childish about trying to be the king of cars, space, and trains all at once as well. It’s like he’s picking everything preteen boys might decorate their room with.
>The financials and market realities make it obvious that Tesla is doomed to fail. Elon Musk has failed to capture the potential centers of profit in the new transit economy. Uber has captured the user experience of personal transit, and Google is leaps and bounds ahead of anyone else in overcoming the legal and technical hurdles of autonomous vehicles. These are the parties best suited to profiting in a burgeoning new economy of technology-enhanced transit. Tesla leveraged itself to the hilt on batteries in a prediction of rising gas costs forcing a switch to electric vehicles, but fracking and shale oil drove crude prices from $146 from their peak in June of 2008 to pretty consistently under $50 these days. Oil might drop even further.

arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.ca/2017/04/elon-musk-is-obvious-fraud.html

Elon Musk = Scammer

Elon Musk Industries = Scam

Ahahahaha I'm laffin at all the short sellers making these threads trying to make some money back from all the losses they've been suffereing
hahahahah ahahahah

AHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHDSAHDShadkfldkjfds
afdsa
fdsa
must suck to be a LOOSER111!!!!!

He wasn't PayPal. He was X.com and absorbed by another entity which had PayPal as a division.

Derp benefit all mankind. Nice one cuck. He wants to get the fuck away from people like you. There's a lot of 'em easy to move to Mars.

You are poor and fat.

Man has never trespassed beyond LEO and if you think otherwise you are a gullible mook.

>curing cancer
A remedy was found a looooooooong time ago, but (((big pharma))) is making more money giving everyone chemotherapy

As for Mars, i don't think we'll get there in this century, it's gonna take a while if ever

Wrong on both counts but the only reason I will admit it is to teach you not to make assumptions

Sure thing pobre grasoso.

Mars won't be colonized on any meaningful level until it can be effectively terraformed. And Mars won't be effectively terraformed until well after we can accomplish the same results on a living planet such as Earth.

Meaning never.

Every cancer is a unique disease. Melanoma and pancreatic cancer are as different as ALS and Alzheimers. We can develop therapies for individual cancers, but no universal cure.

Yes it is a scam. Ask and expert on going to Mars and how will they deal with the radiation during the trip and they will tell you right up front they don't know.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/real-martians-how-to-protect-astronauts-from-space-radiation-on-mars/

It's like you didn't even try and just repeated a line you were comfortable with.