McCain and Pelosi will die within 4 years

This will be the last term for McCain and Pelosi.

Under "normal" circumstances, they would be mentally healthy enough to continue to serve for another term, but these are not normal circumstances.

You haven't heard about it yet, but there's been a huge human trafficking shakedown, the arrests have not been made yet but they are coming, the victims and leaders have been identified.

How does this relate, you might ask? Well, these trafficked victims have been supplying blood transfusions to many aging political figures, this has been keeping them sharp enough to continue to serve and postponing the onset of dementia.

But they've had their blood supply cut off within the past 2 months. My sources in the FBI have let me know that in exchange for immunity, these elderly politicians have given up information on the trafficking operation supplying them with their transfusions, and it goes much deeper than just blood boys.

The health of these politicians is now rapidly declining, according to medical professionals my sources have consulted with, they will become too obviously senile by the end of the year to continue to serve. They will all likely be dead within 2-4 years. McCain is expected to retire first. After his latest performance at the Comey testimony, the preparations are already being made to announce his retirement.

The good guys are winning Sup Forums, don't give up the fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
google.com/amp/s/www.technologyreview.com/s/603242/questionable-young-blood-transfusions-offered-in-us-as-anti-aging-remedy/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The McCain and Pelosi narrative have been getting stronger as of late with how they have been getting more and more senile.

This is seeding the public to prepare them for the retirements/deaths of these politicians.

What else do you know user? How about Hilary, Podesta, other members of house and senate? Is the government going to crash and burn?

>namefagging
But your pic is comfy and you're confirming my bias so bump.

Hillary and Podesta are much further up on the chain, arresting them now would cause chaos.

From what I understand, the idea is to drag out the "swamp draining" slowly over the next few years as not to cause panic and social breakdown. What's happening will be obvious to people such as yourself, but the majority of the population will likely not ever catch on to what's really happening.

Expect McCain and Pelosi to be the first dominoes to fall, shortly followed by Waters and Feinstein. The elderly are the low-hanging fruit, and they are fessing up as they realize the don't have long left.

Whats the deal with the eclipse in August, or Sept 23rd? These two dates have been thrown around a lot lately.

Talks of the economy totally crashing, full disclosure possibly of the horizon, will these things play out?

If the public never learns the extent of just how fucked up this child trafficking ring is how the fuck are we ever going to stop it from happening again? The majority will always be sheep if you treat them as such

Bump because this is the most satisfying larpers I have ever rwad in my life

>#Pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc&t

Bizzump

Can you explain the transfusion and blood feasting? I realize that it is done but ask why a 70 year old hillary is falling apart and 70 year old trump is kicking ass and taking names?

Is it because they are evil? Is that why they need blood to survive?

Good i pray every nught these fucks get sent to the creator and he disintegrates their whole essence and being. Please be true as i have 400 feet of fresh rope ready to go.

>McCain
>dead soon

Yeah nah, his mom is still alive ffs.

i like that picture

I would hate to be Nancy Pelosi at the pearly gates

I'll chime in on this one. Powerful elite that engage in these blood transfusions/organ harvesting may not all be human. Also, a lot of them of are inbreeds, because they keep power within their families.

Inbreeding however, causes horrible genetics due to lack of a diverse string of DNA. As a result, the bodies begin to break down. Mental disorders are usually the result of most health issues for the elite.

After a continuous blood transfusion, if they do not have it, like anything else such as a drug, the body becomes dependent on it, and since the young blood was causing them to halt time essentially, without it for so long, all that time on the body accelerates the aging process.

at least, thats my take on it.

Slow compared to Anon7. Have another bump.

big if true

The revelation will happen, just in a slow and controlled manner, the masses will awaken, just not all at once, it will take years.

Remember he's only got half of her genetics, and Women typically live a while longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc

Do you know who this is? Are they legit?
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies

Any info on Nancy Pelosi's pizza parlor? Is it one of THOSE pizza restaurants?

That picture is legitimately funny. Gonna save it. Voted Tump btw.

Pelosi is a drunk. Catch any speech she makes after 1PM and her words are slurred, she forgets who is in office, she can't keep a straight thought.

why is covfefe so damn funny?

This is bullshit. Mccain has had onset dementia for the past two years. No way is he getting bloodtransfusions. Just look at the shit he says. He called some guy a russian agent.

Sure thing buddy

You know this kind of makes sense. I knew Trump was going hard on human traffickers, and ever since he took office Pelosi turned into the fucking Crypt Keeper and we all saw how senile McCain was during the Comey hearing.

I want to hebeeb.

Evidence?

This is stupid

You don't need to enslave rape or kill children to get a transfusion of young blood.

But user, Mccain's mom is still alive. I think he may still be in the senate as a 100 year old failure of a man.

THER FUCKEN SYCIC VAMPURS

Blood transfusions don't make you magically younger. Stem cells are a different story. Cool fan fic, bro.

bump

O yea, guess mit is full of shit, it is always better to keep your mouth shut an be thought a faggot then opening it and removing all doubt.
google.com/amp/s/www.technologyreview.com/s/603242/questionable-young-blood-transfusions-offered-in-us-as-anti-aging-remedy/amp/

Quick namefag, get this shit to George Noory before a reptilian shape changer takes the form of the FBI investigator and destroys all the evidence!