Since when has the government started doing this?

youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE

Despite the extent to which the government seeks to monitor the Internet in this country I have never seen a video outright blocked before.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
youtube.com/watch?v=ppLl_sosdv8
youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big brother always watches out for you comrade. like all good siblings hes just making sure you dont see anything too damaging. no need to worry, youre in safe hands :)

Better get used to it Brit.. May is gonna neuter your Internets

>hooktube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
You're welcome. It's not as good as freedom but it's a nice quick fix.

theyre just protecting you from yourself so u dont have bad opinions goy

you should thank them

now here watch this safe video instead! youtube.com/watch?v=ppLl_sosdv8

This my friend, is called the slow road to communism.

>cant watch a video
>has to pay tv license
Why do you even pay?

it begins

farewell poms

>DUDE, DEMOCRACY, LMAO

Its also blocked here. Welcome to Eurabia!

the UK government blocks political stuff

the US government blocks anything that even slightly threatens a copyright holder. seriously, try to watch anything owned by disney, viacom, or any Jap company on youtube in the US, it all gets blocked and taken down.

When are you brits going to start making bombs and throwing molotovs?

Everything ever posted on Sup Forums is not available in Germany.
But this one didn't say "not available in your country". It said "not available on this country domain".

Interesting.

Reported you to INGSOC, expect a visit from Interpol soon.

>try to listen to the Horst Wessel Lied in Germany
>GSG9 busts into your house and carries you off to a reeducation camp
sucks to be you

>UK

Checks out. You guys should do something about this shit.

You guys are so fucked right now

Damn you guys really are cucked. Its still available even here in Canada.

God damn it's real.

This isn't good

On the other hand, removing things only makes people curious

Atleast we still have Liveleak R-right?!

i recommend creating a personal vpn with an arduino/raspberry pi

>The chinese government censors videos that are anti-chinese-people
>The European governments censor videos that are pro-European-people

Which one's the winning strategy?

The Beady Anglo cannot be stopped!

Honestly neither
We should all go full freedom.

Is there anything banned in America? Other than copyright breaking shit.

Censoring yootoob achieves the goal of preventing the message from spreading throughout the public. They're digging your graves, figuratively speaking.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE

It's literally nothing, the government are blatently censoring historical speeches, censoring history.

All this will do is make people despise government even more

Who's vids are next Enoch Powells?

I agree with your point, only freedom makes people develop into fully functioning adults. The chinese get quite a shock as soon as they leave china and realize a) how far behind their country is, and b) how much evil shit their government has done.

>Is there anything banned in America? Other than copyright breaking shit.
The only speech that would make the government take action would be spilling state secrets or threatening someone's life. Even innuendo about the president used to get you a visit from the seecrit survis but, as usual, the fucking democrats have lowered the bar on that one, perhaps you heard about the carrot-top bitch with the wooden head. However, the Left has introduced a "soft censorship" of sorts, where if you criticize the LGBTQ perverts, you become "offensive" and if your employer doesn't fire you, they are "offensive" and if their sponsors don't pull out, they are "offensive" until you all get cut off like a gangrenous limb. See why Mozilla "let go of" Brendan Eich, or the debacle around Chick-fil-A.

>All this will do is make people despise government even more
Nah, people don't care. They'll just say "I wasn't interested in that video so why should I care?".

At least your gov tells you its them.
In the US, they use third parties like Base 79, operated in London, to go around and flag people's Vids on public content and personal views if it doesn't care for the person's POV.
Base 79, their parent company, and others like them, crippling alt media left and right.

Man you have no idea how jealous I am

Even as a child when the topic of hate speech came up my stance was always that we should allow everything to be said because that is the only way. Either everything is allowed or everything is offensive to somebody.

The worst part about this youtube and similar censorship to me is how invisible it is
You don't see the videos in searches and then you can click on it and find out it is not available. Its completely gone unless you get a Link. And even then you can't look in the comments. Without people on Sup Forums linking stuff I wouldn't even notice it. Who knows how much shit is removed?

>crippling alt media left and right.
Clarification please. Do you mean "left and right" as in "all over the place" or as in the political spectrum?

What I don't understand is that thousands of these types of videos get censored yearly all around Europe but it has only just started happening here with a few of them.

You would think censored videos would already be a thing with our silly government policy.

Oh yeah and I know about everything else you posted but still appreciated.

I know about these "job lynch mobs" which are insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k

this the same one?

why are your people so cucked?

Beautiful video tbqh.

I admire your lifelong commitment to freedom of speech. It goes without saying that we would appreciate as many people like you in this country as possible.

>Who knows how much shit is removed?
Yes, for someone curious like you. And an even bigger impact on the general public, I assume there's a "pacification" effort going on, who knows how different that public discourse would be today without the censorship.

I actually lived in Köln in the mid-90s, very beautiful city, the apartment we stayed in had some Muslims but I don't remember any problems, seems the country has changed a lot in 20 years.

If only Orwell included hordes of foreigners in his vision of future Britain, he'd be exactly right

>commitment
That is a strong word for just complaining about it.
I wouldn't even know were to start to do something and I rather work on personal stuff.

But I think the people in America who propose changes like that don't know how good they have it. Once censorship is in place it is very hard to ever remove it.
>I actually lived in Köln in the mid-90s
Interesting.
Cologne is kinda our San Francisco. I think it was always super liberal. Its famously super gay here but that is coming from someone who has never been there.