The "redpill" framework was created by transgender progressive creatives. how do you reconcile this?

the "redpill" framework was created by transgender progressive creatives. how do you reconcile this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_HBOs1p5Q
newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/22/inside-the-billion-dollar-matrix-lawsuit-one-of-the-internets-most-pervasive-hoaxes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They may have created the red pill, but they took the blue pill.

>redpill side effects include turning the frogs gay
That was always the plan. You could have prevented this.

Kek can change sexes, just saying!

No one is safe

Irony

Lullll, but then he's Kuk.

Things have a way of working out.

If you actually trust they wrote that script, and didn't pitch the idea and hire a bunch of autists to write it I've got bad news for you.

these faggots did not invent the idea of a fabricated reality

They clearly took too many

Zelda did it first. We call it red potion from now on. Red potion is healthy and good for you. Blue potion is literally some poison drug and degenerate.

he>she was a freak before it was cool. Crazy degenerate had courage.

the matrix is also a zionist film

>the last human civilization is Zion! that's where we are going!

No it wasn't you fucking savage. Ever seen fucking Total Recall?

But blue potions are mana/magic potions... Thats too ingrained to be changed.

we aren't puritanical retards who reject anything even tangentially "problematic"

>total recall
>alice in wonderland
this faggot thread comes up at least once a week

>their career was on the skids
>realised life was easier for women
>switch life over to easy mode
>will now be applauded for every shitty movie they put out.

It was a business decision.

Except it was created by pickup artists. The matrix useage of red pill was a silent nod to the pickup scene. Literally 40 years old.

Fuck off, nigger.

Douglas Hofstadter is a tranny?

That's a screenshot of Zelda 1. In Zelda 1, a blue potion is a healing potion, and a red potion is just a healing potion you can use twice (it turns blue after the first use).

you should add the similarities between the triforce and the dragon's eye to that image

Do you really know something about hollywood?
I'm asking because there are a shit ton of writers who sell stories for movies and they don't get any credit for obivous reasons.
Don't be a stupid please. The Wachowskis are two retarded persons, they just have fame and if you rollback in time you will notice a couple of movies with the same philosophies as The Matrix, maybe they were wrote by the same person, trying to make people aware.

>how do you reconcile this?

They were cis white males back then, retard

>Found the redpill
>Too much to handle
>Cypher'd out.

Reminder these mentally ill trannies ripped off Plato and Baudrillard.

Easy, the Wachowskis were immediately MK Ultra'd after The Matrix because it was too redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_HBOs1p5Q

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water

Smart people can sometimes do stupid things

It wasn't exactly revolutionary in its ideas, its literally just Neuromancer + anime

They were destroyed by jews for giving the game away. they had to be punished, and the trade centers attacked. to reboot the matrix

Sophia Stewart wrote the original matrix screenplay, and settled out of court for the theft.

She also created the terminator, Which is the same thematic universe as the matrix.

this but it goes deeper

9/11 was orchestrated to put people back in

The real redpill: the pink-haired one became a tranny because of drugs and a dominatrix

Wait, have you not transitioned yet OP? I didn't realize there were bluepilled faggits on this board still. Take the red pill and get yourself some hormones.

>nigger storyteller
that's fairly delusional of you to believe that lie, my man.

It's Yakub-tier jew lies.

Oh look THIS thread again.

>LA's top dominatrix with tranny slaves
obvious CIA

Pepe was created by a limp-wristed liberal faggot. We don't care. We take whatever we want and make it our own

Hate to say they didn't really write The Matrix, but that was 18 years ago and every single other thing they wrote (including the two sequels) have utterly sucked. So, yeah...

Forgot to mention: this was published in Rolling Stone magazine, but was (((removed))) from their website.

/lgbt/-poster here

AGP "transvestites" are still trans. Even Ray Blanchard (who coined the term autogynephilia) said that AGP's benefit from medical transitioning.

I bet your room's clean.

pics of gtfo

*or
are you a spicy mexicant tranny
i bet you are
sucky mi dicky for 5 dinero por fa hor?

>how do you reconcile this?
murder

1. The 'redpill' is just a metaphor. Don't think too hard about it.

2. Lana / Larry wachowski did not originally write the matrix. A black women did, and they took her ideas and turned it into a movie.

TLDR: The 'red pill' concept was created by a black woman

I seriously doubt this

newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/22/inside-the-billion-dollar-matrix-lawsuit-one-of-the-internets-most-pervasive-hoaxes/

Simple. They took the blue pill.

>A black women did,
WE

>t*me
hehehehehehe