TOKYO: NO HATE FESTIVAL - July 22

This is a warning call to all Tokyo-based Sup Forumsacks:

The SJW disease has spread and is growing in Japan! There will be a "No hate" festival at Yoyogi Park next month!

> "TOKYO NO HATE FESTIVAL is the first large-scale anti-hate festival in Japan.
Our society is already full of people living together with a variety of ethnic and sexual identities and other backgrounds. TOKYO NO HATE FESTIVAL is a big festival with an aim to create a society where people of different identities and backgrounds cross the borders and live in dignity.
In 2020, we are going to have the first Olympic Games here in Tokyo in 56 years. But there are also frequent racist rallies, and once you dive into cyberspace, you also get drown in the sea of hate speeches that target foreigners, ethnic and sexual minorities, disabled people, the poor and all kinds of people in the disadvantageous positions.
Can we remain silent about this situation?
Martin Luther King Jr., who is famous with his great “I Have A Dream” speech, once said: “The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people”
We can break this silence not only with a raised fist and angry protests but also through everyday experience of listening and dancing to the good music, doing a painting, buying books, getting nice clothes, and above all, getting together with people and talking to each other.
Armed with all kinds of cultures such as music, talk, fashion and different cuisines, we should resist the current of hate which divides people and destroys our society. TOKYO NO HATE FESTIVAL will visualize people’s will to affirm the culture of No Hate in the middle of Tokyo."

Unite to put this cancer to an end!

Bump!

all japanons need to start or join Bōsōzoku gangs and roll deep
B A N Z A I
A
N
Z
A
I

Checked

Go stomp those faggots.
C'mon nip. Go banzai.

I have a handful of Sup Forums friends, but we need more stormtroopers.

>bumpiru

>Bump

don't worry op
i'll be there

Can't we get the jap nationalists in on this? Or have they already been informed?

Stay strong and pure Japan, whole world believes in you.

and maybe some koreans can take a break from whining about "muh comfort women" and take to the rooftops

Your countrymen enslaved people in living memory.

>SS 38 NOGS
kek speaks through your id

Are you in the Sup Forums Tokyo group?

yup

At least their country had a language before 1400

FUCK
I DON'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WEEBS BUT JAPAN IS A PINNACLE OF THE ATTITUDES NATIVES OF ANY COUNTRY SHOULD HAVE TO FOREIGNERS

FUCK OF SJW CUNTS

They will be fine
Even the most hardcore otaku are ultra nationalists

Homogenous societies make it easier to spot destabilizers, soon they will find a pattern

>a korean whining instead of doing something positive
color me surprised

Gays and transexuals were accepted or otherwise allowed to exist in Japan before the West imperialized them.

Everyone in this thread knows jack shit about Japan.

No. Sorry.

Some samurai had relationships with other men, but it was still expected to have a wife and produce children.

The category of Homosexuality/Gayness, and idea of celebrating it as a special identity that should be protected and thrown in everyone's faces, is a Western import.

You are right miguel, we simply used telekinesis with our high IQs.

Timothy your mother misses you, at least go back for boxing day.

Welcome to hell, nippons. (((They))) don't fear you anymore.

nope

Being full blown gay was a normal concept in Japan.

Anyone have the pic of the whitey at a Japanese anti immigrant rally?

Nope.

It was a very limited concept, with a lot of man-on-man sexual acts taking place in situations were the men nothing like the kind of open homosexuality that is being pushed on us today.

Pre-19th century Japanese literature references some man-on-man sex, some romances, and there are old love letters between samurai. But none of it could be describe as a "normal concept" - homosexuality, as we define it today (a separate identity that should be open and accepted by everyone - including marriages) was not normal. It was an abnormality, or a phase that some samurai went through before getting a real wife.

So are women in Japan huge SJWs like they supposedly are in SK? (There they want their own special place to stand at the train station, even though they don't have to do national service.)

The only SJW women I've met in Japan were western girls, or a couple Japanese girls that had studied abroad.

Women-only train cars exist in Tokyo because women get felt-up by perverts on the rush hour train, not because SJW's wanted them.

CRUSH IT NOW!

If you squash this cancer right now you are saving yourself immense pain and suffering in the future. Do whatever it takes. Learn from the white west. Eradicate marxism from your nation and position Japan to take advantage of the new world order that is surely about to arise.

Do whatever you can to kill it before it lays eggs. This a declaration of war on your people and should be treated no different than any previous invasion.

absolutely not

I don't want Japan to face multiculturalism in my lifetime. You Japs better step up on the plate and evict any ethnic outsiders out! Especially in the inner cities that are already overfilled.

Here the divorce rate is almost 50%, and about 70% of those divorces are started by women. Thanks to no-fault divorce, the woman gets a divorce no matter what and takes at least half o f the money because "wah my husband doesn't make me feel special." So the culture of women definitely has a problem. I hope it stays out of Japan as much as possible.

Do we know who's behind this shit yet?

Them cucks with billions upon billions of dollars. If you effectively race mix races with less intelligence with those that actually like to fight back or promote things that prevent child birth, they'll get more pets to have their families rule over which means more money for them.

BIG REDPILL IN HERE. COME READ IT CALMLY AND THINK RATIONALLY.

YOU WILL SHIT BRICKS!!!!!

i dont know, but i have my suspicions...

Get out there and stop it Japan

Wasn't there a dengue fever outbreak in the same park a couple years ago?

The japs contained that pretty effectively, I think they can handle a few blue haired SJWs.

Jews are going after Japan now, they realized that country was the only hope left and they're going to crush it

NHK has been pushing muslim shit on their shows too, RIP Japan

mudslims typically look for an "in" for example the "mongol connection" since mongols waz mudlims 'n shiieet or something

Good, my pet project is working.

I've made it my goal to infect East Asia with feminism, homosexuality, and progressive ideology. You can already see the fruits of my labor in Singapore and Hong Kong, where Chinese/Han privilege is quickly taking off.

Why am I doing this? Because if the world is to die under the brown tidal wave, then I want to be sure that East Asia comes down with the West.

Japan was supposed to be an oasis for the white people with above 100 IQ who are left, moon runes barrier to entry are great for keeping trash out

If Japan goes SJW then there's nothing good left in this world

I live in Osaka, sorry OP

........faggot

WHY???
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!

> Why am (((I))) doing this?