False flag bombing at tomorrow's anti-sharia rally in Roseville or Austin

remember that thread today where the guys talked about a false flag bombing planned by Oathkeepers, Southern League or Three Percenters for either Roseville or Austin to spark conflict and national outrage

an user who said he had infiltrated the leadership of a right wing group in Dallas claimed that they were planning an attack on their own protest to spark a summer of violent conflict

this is murderous treason

if any anons are planning to go to one of those protests please stay safe and be on the lookout for suspicious behavior, especially near the main body of the crowd, especially from people dressed as antifa who don't seem to be part of the main counter-protest

screencap this

Truth always wins, murder will out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there was also a thread on r/conspiracy

thread text:

"i heard (from friends in the Proud Boys/ACA in Dallas) that there might be a false flag bombing at the Sacramento/Roseville or Austin anti-sharia rally. Either by the Oathkeepers or 111%ers, affiliated with Anti-Communist action or Southern nationalists. though lets be honest they're both probably being run by the FBI/CIA/DIA/MI6/Mossad/etc. To be blamed on antifa- probably planted by an agent provocateur dressed in black bloc attire.
They might have even posted in this thread.
In any case, if you are planning on going to one of these protests, keep an eye out, and stay safe.
Screenshot this in case it happens.
And you alphabet soup faggots, remember this: murder will out. Information wants to be free. The power you seek will slip through your fingers as more and more people wake up."

someone wanna tweet this at Victory of the Light?

Hmm. weird

Roseville user here, what do?

Sounds like OP is throwing out bullshit as CHUM.

I hope Austin gets it 2bqh.

bring a gun

Sounds safer to cancel all three tbqh

Texas will start WW3.

tfw no ccw :(

Sounds like bullshit. Fuck Antifa. Any Shit skin , sand nigger sympathizers are deserving of death or deportation to your peaceful and tolerant muzzielands. As much as patriots hate commies, I highly doubt we sacrifice our own to justify killing Antifa cucks. They justify their untimely demise everytime their masks go on and their shit spews outta their mouths. Kansas City user. Based out, ready for a "peaceful" rally tommorrow.

good thing ill be off in the distance with my rifle

I heard the CIA niggers are going to ram a passenger plane into it.

My FBI uncle told me.

Good post OP you are doing gods work. They a,ways play both sides and oathkeepers are shady af

its fucking texas bro

Bring long gun rhen faggot

If this causes the rise of white nationalism to sweep the world its a noble sacrifice..i am sorry for our white brothers who die. but your lives are not in vein if we spark the civil war to retake the west for whites..Sieg Heil. rest well my brothers. may we purge all leftists and reign in the Fourth Reich!.

Why would you put flags next to a bomb even if its not a real flag like you said wouldn't it get torn up in the explosion and defeats the whole purpose?

Antifaggots are here attempting to spread rumors of a "false flag attack organized by the oathkeepers" to try and scare Burgers out of attending tomorrows anti-sharia marches and turn us against the Oath Keepers. Bump this thread to thwart their shitty attempts at subversion.

Fuck off Antifaggots, we're not falling for your half baked attempts at psyops. Go back to r/anarchism losers.

Thread theme: youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90

BTW if someone is reading this thread as an archive later after the bombing transpires I just want to let you know that I am now talking to you from the past, time travel is real bitch

Thanks for your work. Keep shutting these down.

This. Sage. Also preemptive damage control in case something does go wrong.

Cheers guys, pease give that thread a bump and keep saging this one.