What is the solution to inner-city crime?

What is the solution to inner-city crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
youtu.be/THH7P08zuhU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

genocide

>What is the solution to inner-city crime?

Remove melanin.

Zyklon B

holy shit that niggo looks like the SHIEEEET niggo

>remove kebab, taco, and watermelon

legalise murder, rape, theft...

Liberia

kek, it's him!

Pressing a button that kills all niggers

>tfw you will NEVER live in a big, clean city full of white people, walking around at night enjoying the cool breeze and city noises without fear of being mugged or shot

A nuclear solution ;)

2nd amendment. Allow normal people to carry weapons and let them kill the fucking chimps when they try to commit crimes.

Purge of niggers.

more guns, free ammo and range time

we fucked up

Forced sterilisation and mass internment of every black male 13-45 unless they have a completely clean record. Get caught nicking a bag of crisps, into the camp with you.

>inb4 he gets 3 years

In the city today, I saw a nigger almost come to blows with a Chinaman. I'll let you guess who was in the wrong.

Chinese people are pretty fucking rude. I'd like to kick ones ass too, they're always snobby and yelling.

Sometimes, sure. They just don't hold a candle to the ape-like behavior of niggers.

They bumped into one another accidentally. Innocent enough. The nigger grabbed the Chinaman's phone and stomped on it repeatedly until the screen cracked.

Abortion clinics on every street corner and free hi-point issued to every black 12 year old.

If, instead of a photograph, there was a highly accurate (rotoscoped so to speak) line drawing, would anyone accept it as real? Doesn't it look like that's a poorly made, cartoonishly designed rubber mask, hurriedly fitted over the man's head?

remove black bob...

those used to be our streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ

hnng

Zyklon B.

SHIIEEET

pic related

inner city crime would cease to exist in 10 years

Damn dude. A Darwinism trap would eliminate over half of crime nigs.

>kukukukuku nigga imma bout 2 git up on dat FREE MONAY gnome-saiyan? Aha, yeah nigguh, you reckanize a tru playa come tomorrow

if only that was real

>tfw you will never live in that timeline

lol, id invest.
no different than (((bill nye "science" guy))) saying whites shouldn't have kids, accept that its true.

Bill nye the white genocide guy

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BSM BAM oooohhhh yeah BAM BAM BAM

This really wouldn't make much of a difference unless people under the age of 18 were eligible. By the time Tyrone is old enough to take advantage of this deal he's already got 3 little niglets with 3 different women.

Compulsory racism

BEEYAI SHE KO SHI CHA

youtu.be/THH7P08zuhU

Repatriation, obviously.

Strong rope

Disgusting.

Chi-town looks so bland and boring without all the colourful diversity present there today.

Mmmm - hhhhmm.

Go over to
niggar dot io
and you can get to play as him. Spitting image, damn.

slavery

A combo of basketball and taco Americans being either A) removed B) fully segregated C) right wing death squads D) robo-Roberts

fpbp and checked

Who are you fooling pal, you'll kill yourself w/o the Internet, or if you had to go outside on a regular basis. Different timeline, yes, but same fucking loser, feeling eternally lost.
Make the most of what you have right here and now.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

sometimes you just can't escape a nigger moment

Mo moneyz fo dem programz n shiet

quarantine

final solution

Checked. Thus spoke Kek.

Wall off Chicago or NYC. Offer free flights to those cities for niggers. Nigger death match will ensue. You could film it with drones and sell it to civilization on PPV.

checked

You guys want a legit solution or do you want to shit post? For Americans i see this problem popping up ALL the time. People are upset and take no action to handle it. Your ancestors (you too bongs) died for your right to be included in your government. If your an american go to your town hall, talk to your chief of police(whom btw 100% has a plan.) Listen to him and vote in your meetings, or make your opinion heard. Fastest way to do it is lobby for less restrictions on cops (body cams, ect.) And to raise the housing taxes. (Or mandatory housing standards like a city wide HOA) when the rates go up and they find out you can be fined for not mowing your lawn the shitters will migrate in droves. All you have to do is put some work into it.

you know the answer

Genocide