Stefan Molyneux interviews Tommy Robinson

youtube.com/watch?v=qWNpZ3Dwf68

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Yeah, nice thread you fucking loser. People who like you are subscribed to you, people who don't won't be swayed by you on a Korean lillypad blog. End your shitty self-promotion tactics and your life.

ignore the retard

Yeah that's why nobody came to your faggot thread.

dude you're retarded, this thread doesn't catch much on like all molyneux interview links, its par for the course. But you bumped it. So thanks for the exposure.

Tommy Robinson looks like an F to M tranny.

Actually, I saged it, which means I didn't bump it you fucking newfag. get cancer again.

say hi

Bump

Not an argument.

Announcing sage is against the rules, enjoy your ban

That's also not an argument. It's not even a complete sentence. Keep sucking Stefan's kike dick while he demands donations because you're exploiting him for watching his free content without paying. Enjoy riding his cock all the way into fucking nowhere because he's just a petty video salesman who will pander to anyone he can for views so he feels important because mommy didn't respect his individuality.

>get cancer
no you

also i just reported your posts, enjoy ban

stay mad faggot

haha he deleted his first post or a mod did omg what a fucking loser

This isn't fucking reddit, cuntstain. I can talk all the shit I want about your shitty channel.

Not an argument.

looks like its still there, retard. Fail harder. What a disgrace you are.

Ban will come soon, have fun while you can loser

Oh yeah I'll stomp around in the mud until your reinforcements arrive. Damn you're new.

How does it feel to be a loser?

hahaha now hes trying to play it off like he didn't do it.

where's the post linked faggot?

>grew up poor
>went to boarding school

You are so unbelievably stupid.

Could someone from England tell me why are there Pakistanis in England and the brief timeline of receiving immigrants process as well as who did this and what would they need for? How would they think about other immigrants? Caribbean blacks, Filipinos, Chinese and Vietnamese?

You are so unbelievably stupid.

Not an argument.

Yes, we know you're a shill. Now go back to your containment board , where ever you're from just not here.

hes on a proxy lmao

deleting his post like a pussy

Hi, Stef.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

Had to turn it off; are British people aware that they sound totally obnoxious and retarded when they speak?

do you know the guy? if not he's got good info. Check out some of his interviews on youtube. He was the leader of the english defense league in the uk.

you bitch like a woman -- listen to what he has to say

No; I'll listen to people who don't give me a fucking headache with their uneducated slob talk. British accents range from quite pleasant to fucking ungodly.

Stefan, why are you shilling your videos so hard? Please, stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

The Masons and Jews want the White working class to fight the Muslims, so that they can use force against both of us. The recent hoaxes and shills like Tommy Robinson are part of this.

Muslims, and the working class are both historically hostile to homosexuals and trans. Tommy Robinson looks trans, maybe Molyjew as well. Who benefits from all of this?

Oh look, one of those low IQ mongs from the 'raid'.

Btw I never got that ban you stupid nigger

>ban will come soon

bump

what did he post anyway ?

Hes still alive huh?

bamp

Bump. Also, what are they sliding?