Michael Moore just created a portal encouraging people to leak classified dossiers to him about Trump:

Michael Moore just created a portal encouraging people to leak classified dossiers to him about Trump:
michaelmoore.com/TrumpiLeaks/
I was wondering... just how far could someone push this? What exactly would he be willing to believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w8M1I
fiverr.com/toomanyweaponz/deliver-the-best-donald-trump-voice-over
static1.squarespace.com/static/54d79f88e4b0db3478a04405/t/58d51f45579fb389ad3856ee/1490362181705/Resource Sheet - Religious Facilities 3.24.17.pdf
edgestudio.com/remote-production
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive or screenshot please archive.is/w8M1I

youre fucking relentless man.

We'll have to try something better than pissgate, add some russian intelligence documents in a darkweb fashion scandal with Putin giving commands to POTUS (President Of The United States) then we'll be able to make quite a mockery of his gullible fatass. Just make something complex and believable for the leftist media to spread.

What was that thing liberals keep saying? "believe rape survivors"? Well, they already think he's a misogynist/rapist/satan worshipper, would it be a stretch if someone claimed he was involved in an Arab sex slave ring on one of his old business trips?

fiverr.com/toomanyweaponz/deliver-the-best-donald-trump-voice-over

Wouldn't it be something if some hooligan was to make a legitimate sounding script and have this guy recite it?

Make it a private correspondence with a Russian businessman and you've got gold!

Do u have personal contact with him? I like the sound of it. I am a person of Russian descent and I could put on a decent accent.

Not personal. I'll shoot him an e-mail and see what he has to say.

I think that'll do nicely, combine it with a Russian connection and it's complete.

>fiverr.com/toomanyweaponz/deliver-the-best-donald-trump-voice-over
It says limit of 25 words. We better make them count and make them sound believable

It's one thing to tolerate bots, it's another to think they're human.

My proposal: The "leaker" can be a girl who claimed to escape human trafficking in Dubai. Let's say she recorded this on her phone. We'd have to add backround white noise to make it sound more authentic. Also, it's best we got another voice actor to do the Russian, we don't want any user to be identified.
>"Trump":
Alright, you only owe me five grand, because she's a little one.
>"Russian sex slave buyer":
Perfect. And, since you're not going back overseas until next week, you think you could introduce me to your local distributor?
>"Trump": I'd be happy to, he goes by jalaysuh-atfal. Golfing tomorrow?
>"Russian": perfect!

The conversation should last up to 3 to 5 minutes, these things are run like a business, an elite secret club for example. Have the Russian speak some lines of Russian words, "perfect" should be in Russian, have him express a delightful and banterish tone with Trump, have Trump argue over a price for a drugged teenager that falls over naked and unconscious during a presentation, and have Trump say a line like, "Well her breasts are a little small, but she'll do, I'll take her for $50000" The sicker it all sounds the better.

Saw this on commentTube:
Nicholas Moe
Trump won't run Trump won't release his financials Trump can't breach 15% Trump can't breach 25% Trump can't breach 35% Trump can't breach 50% Trump can't reach 1237 Trump won't win unbound delegates Trump won't be the nominee Trump won't beat Clinton in the swing states Trump can't get 270 Trump won't win the vote recount Trump won't get enough delegates Trump won't be president Trump sexually assaulted several women Trump won't end TPP Trump won't ban radical Muslim countries Trump won't bring back jobs Trump doesn't pay taxes Trump won't repeal Obamacare Trump had Russia hack the election Trump will be impeached Trump won't build the wall

That's a pretty good critique. Here's a letter the alleged victim can send in with the recording:
"Dear Mr. Moore:
Thank you so much for creating the opportunity for us to send anonymous information on Trump. That man is a truly horrible son of a bitch, he completely took away my entire life. When I was thirteen, I was abducted from my hometown, and sold into an international human sex trafficking ring he was running under cover through his Scotland gold course. I was enslaved for five years along with three other girls, then cast off because the monster who raped me said "my pussy was no longer young and tight". I am lucky to even be alive. I live by myself in Moscow now. The rapist let me keep my iPod, and I was able to record one of his interactions with Trump, but sadly, I never learned my rapist's real name or background.
I would say more, but I am afraid of retaliation if someone found out my identity.
Thank you and God bless you!

Wait guys. I've seen classified info before. I might be able to make a template and make this look semi-legit

Give me a couple minutes

I was actually thinking Trump would be the liaison. He should be the guy PROFITING off the trades. Think about it. The liberal media already thinks he's a crook for not releasing his tax returns.

Might be easier to pull off if it's just a sound byte and note, from a civilian victim of his sex trade.

Gonna send him a cock pic

You're right. Putting him at the center of it all will make the left go wild and feed into their bias, I can see the memes now, Michael just might take the bait.

Nah. If it looks official and has top secret designation, shit libs will be all over it

Good point. How about this backstory: a Russian private investigator or something was able to infiltrate Trump's ring and he was wearing a wire. He does not disclose his identity, for obvious reasons.
?

That might work.

Also, if anyone wants to go the document route, here's a template from NJ Homeland Security you could work off of

static1.squarespace.com/static/54d79f88e4b0db3478a04405/t/58d51f45579fb389ad3856ee/1490362181705/Resource Sheet - Religious Facilities 3.24.17.pdf

I honestly don't see how this is relevant... isn't that just an info sheet that's supposed to help policemen deal with bomb threats?

Just putting this out there if we go with the fake recording... I found a website for people looking to hire actors to record and submit voice demos.
>Contact the studio: edgestudio.com/remote-production

>attached is the image of a profile of a guy who can imitate adult male Russians

His name is in top left corner just to clarify, "Alexei R."

Bumping this godlike thread. But honestly if you think about it people are so fucking stupid about believing this kind of thing when it first comes out that it could do more harm than good if not handled right.

It's getting late and this thread has been active for a while. I am tired and I think we have a plan. What we could do is this:
user who claimed connection to Trump impersonator could be responsible for making a dialogue and submitting sound bytes with the victim's note to Moore:

>OR

We could fabricate a hard document submitted from an investigator which gives a written account of the whole thing. Kind of like with pissgate:
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

>OR

We could go ahead and do BOTH, that will make it all the more believable!