Why is everyone in Europe a drunk?

Like just look at the map LOL why is everyone in Europe a drunk? Especially eastern Europe, and Canada is even more drunk than the US lol
slav pride
get on our level fucking cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbeercup.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WBC-winners-2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we have better alcohol than your piss?

White privilege.

Stronger drinks

they have no idea Hans
they think they know about beer and shieet

When you haver drinks you'll probably drink more.

Europeans also have a cup of wine or beer most nights with dinner, which adds up, while people elsewhere drink on occasion mostly.

Rapefugees making them european boiis so depressed they became alcoholics

Have better drinks*

Probably because pic related is how American'ts think

Blah blah american beer is shite, muh bier, etc etc. Had enough of these talks. Try more american beers. Not just muh coors muh miller and the likes.

>Reading a super liberal comic.
Get off of Sup Forums

Why do you think those are the most sold beers though?

WTF I love russia now.

white countries have drinking culture
america has binging culture

They are cheap. That's why.

Russians are the most fun to party with.

Before the alcohol they are all super proud and the banter is the best and russia is the best country and then you get one beer into them and they rant about how corrupt politicians have ruined russia

You haven't lived until you have gone drinking with Russians.

>American beer is all pisswater hahahaha

Wow this joke from the 1980's never gets old

worldbeercup.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WBC-winners-2016.pdf

They're cheap and carried everywhere but they also have been losing market share year after year now

There are cheap beers that are better. Even the mass market European beers are way better too.

Because theyre cheap as fuck and theyve never had anything else, lack of expanding their horizon. Its a shame really. But generalizing all American beers by the big three brands is retarded. I make it a point everywhere i go to try a local brew if they have it. Not just small crafts but other really good breweries are becoming big here.

Germans can fuck off with their muh beer meme. Belgian and Czech beer kicks their ass everyday of the week.

Im not saying american beer is the best but its not the worst.

This is organized by American brewers.

I didn't even say "beer" or "German"

Is this the trick to get americans to sperg out? Usually you guys are so chill.

99% of people in the rural areas brew their own wine/raki/ouzo/tsipouro
if you visit another house they will offer you a drink
you must drink, if you refuse to drink they call you a fag, it's an insult basically, drink or GTFO
old farmers (grandfather tier) drink some wine or raki on their break early in the morning along with the lunch
it's basically in our culture

I hate how americans just see things as either liberal or conservative.

nice binary politics you have there

I especially get triggered when it comes to beer ill admit. Its 90% germans who are muh beer. Beer is my life Hans.

>ywn get shitfaced wasted with the russians
why even live in this stupid country

Im drunk right now off German whiskey.
Were drunk all the time be cause our drink are great. Belgian beer is the beer. And I see belgium as a provicnce of großdeutschland so yeah Germany has the best drinks and also the best wine.
Es lebe Deutschland
By the way american beer sucks.

>Its 90% germans who are muh beer
I guess. We don't have much to be proud of and it is trained out of us. So I guess the one thing we have that is good is usually brought up a lot.
Like winning the Soccer Worldcup. But then people also took our flags away then because that was "too nationalistic".

m9 i am slav not americano

>iktfb

Ill drink this next one to you Hans. Got a 12 pack of Becks.

Wirkommen wieder broeder

>is sober
>calls us cocks
drinking makes you cool

>We don't have much to be proud of
don't be a fag Hans

/thread
Now if youll excuse me, ill go drink some red wine in my backyard

t. edgy little straightedge boy who can't even buy

Some mass market Euro beers are better, some are terrible, just like some macrobrewed American beers are better and then there's stuff like Miller Lite. Heineken for instance.

Like what if American's shit all over Euro beer using only Heineken as their example of what Euro beer is.

Honestly the best thing about American beer is the sheer amount of variety. No other country gives you as many choices in style.

Yeah but there were international competitors, like Japan took a gold in one category.

Getting shitfaced is European culture, to the point we have evolved a natural resistance to it, it is your duty as a White man to get hammered.

murka rekt

lmfao "your" can you read m9 I am a slav, my country is above 12.5

replied to the wrong person with unrelated pic
not even drunk....
that was my choice pre-"financial crisis"
cheap henninger now :P

PROST!

This so much.

European beer overall is generally better but there is so much more variety in American beer. European selection is slimmer but they're good at what they do.

I'm one of the dicks in this thread defending American beer like my personal reputation is at stake

But I'll give you that Germans don't get enough credit for wine. Their wine is amazing.

Fuck me Ameribro. I get so triggered when i see Euros talking about Miller, Budweiser, Coors, etc. They... they just dont understand.

best beer i had ever was in a German pub in dusseldorf
we payed 50 euro he brought us a small barrel, no brand, nothing
and i have basically tasted every beer on the greek market
i guess it was probably shit tier lol

Eh, I'd say they're better in a few styles, like no one in America is going to out-brew Belgium in a trappist style

But America's brewing scene is so wild west right now that we're inventing new styles and sub-styles like it's our national passtime.

Our mead scene is getting ready to really take off too.

M8 if you lived in this shit hole you'd be drunk all the time too

>muh America has no good beer

America has more beer brands than Europe has government endorsed rapes committed by Muslims, which is to say an infinite amount and we just accept it.

Are you replying to the wrong comment again?

drunkness breads degeneracy and makes a people easier to conquer

notice how countries that don't drink much aren't flooding themselves with their own enemies to virtue signal how progressive they are, or acting like suicidal idiots who want +Love-Hate and defend retarded policies to defeat their enemies, cause if you defeat them, they win.

And I guess nords have low resistance to alcohol, or all the ahmeds there made their average go down

i thought spics would drink more

Drinking is based.

>send you morons the bad shit
>you drink it
>durr our beers are better
lel

The rate is low because we love to drink and drive, so drunktards die before they drink significants amounts of beer

You know we make our own stuff and don't just drink American Beer (Pisswater) right?

How much is wine in your country? the liquor store near me has started to carry georgian wine but, i feel like im getting ripped off at 15cad a bottle

Im going to scream if another craft brewery in the states tries some dumb shit like a coffee banana split stout

hmmm that would explain why many parts of Europe look like WWII ended a week ago.

Calm your autism and just don't buy it. A lot of that crazy experimental stuff is really good, but if you don't have the palette for it then ignore it.

Just drink your Moosehead or whatever

bolivia stats are bullshit. most people here are alcoholics and degenerates

fuck we have fallen behind our east european brothers

>faggot projecting his faggotry

>coffee banana split stout
This sounds good, actually. I drank vanilla stout once and it was godly, even though I'm not a stout fan

Because our race are naturally consumerist and pleasure pursuing retards?

>get on our level fucking cucks
drink that tap water you call beer?

this doesn't take into account the population's ability to handle alcohol. it's going to take a lot less for some 5'4" chinaman to get drunk than it is for a 6' scandinavian.

>everyone
I guess that makes everyone in America a pothead.

It wouldn't ammount to much. Europeans love to drink. Schnapps in the morning with your morning coffee, schnapps before lunch, wine or beer after lunch and after dinner. For simplicity sake, let's say that schnapps has 40%valc, and wine 10% and that one shot is 5cl and you drink 1dl of wine after eqch meal. That gives you 2.4 cl of pure alcohol in a day

To be honest, i dont know exactly. Every georgian has a relative or friend from village and nearly every villager makes his own wine. So we dont buy it in markets. It depends on type too. Cheapest factory wine is ~8$.
For that price what you said, its somewhat cheap compared to other prices I've heared in foreign countries. Most of people like it as i've seen so give it a try.

My alcohol consumption in the last 12 months is below 0.1 litres.

But y tho?

You have to go back

Because we are not secretly Muslims like the Americans are

Our pisswater well in your countries, unlike the real beers we keep here.

How much does your wifes lover drink?

Plus the cap on reported numbers hides RUs next level downage of vodka

Social gatherings = Drinking