Black Panther Teaser Trailer

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw (Black Panther Teaser Trailer)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a joke?

we wuz black?
they were

Lmao!
So gay.
Lemme guess, the badge is a 'white dood'?

omfg, one black marvel movie and you whities act like apes.. get a grip, not everything is about white people. sometimes i think you pollacks are more whiney than sjw's

Are you new here?

Rob is hyped for it so I'll check it out

> Not everything is about white people.

Idiot. Everything, literally everything *IS* about white people. The food you eat, the clothes you wear, the clean water you drink, the education you have, the car you drive, the computer you use, everything is due to the white man. Your ancestor's achievements pale in comparison to the white man's. The whole god-dammed worthless lot of ya should be treating us like gods. We made your pathetic existence possible and there will never be another race to match us.

no, I've been here for a while. its just embarrassing to listen to you people whine about nothing. it just makes it harder when real issues need to be discussed and taken seriously.

I'm white too dickhead. and no, your jewish friends get third worlders for prepare food and clothes

I don't have a problem with a black super hero. But come on, at least admit this movie is literally We Wuz Kangz!

>what is a joke

Dude, I'm probably going to see this movie because it looks cool. And with the WE WUZ vibe going on.

let the movie flop, laugh, then move on

>poltards getting upset over a character that has existed since the 1960s and was invented by STAN FUCKING LEE

>WE

>IZ

>KANGZ

That's weird, marvel inapproprately inserts black people into the asgardian viking mythos, but the black panther africans are all black. Where's the white africans?

Speaking of Stan Lee, I wonder what his cameo's gonna be.

I don't give a flying shit about the black people in it.
I'm just fucking tired of hearing yet another new DC/super hero movie. Fucking hell, do some other fucking thing instead of this shit. This is like the 40th release of a super hero movie.

UGANDA
Expectation:
video in OP
Reality:
youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU

the notion of niggers in a nigger nations fits
we're laughing at the complete double standard
but I guess only white movies have to be diverse, just like nations.
I hope whites don't go and I hope it fails. just to hear blacks cry about raycist whitey not going

>The villains are evil white imperialists

So is Hollywood pushing a race war?

>2017
>Still producing "Superhero" movies

Superheroes are for children. I didn't even like them when I was a kid, I thought they looked like little faggots running around in spandex.

Why do adults think it is appropriate to watch "superhero" movies? It is the most low-brow pop-culture thing I can think of. I did not like the Spiderman or Batman movies either, I thought they were fake and gay.

But this entire movie is "blacks aren't really the backwards savages they appear to be and act like, secretly WE WUZ CIVILIZED AND SHEIT."

It's literally we can be white, the movie. The comic was the same way.

this is the villain

Well la dee fucking da.

i dont give ashit if hes black; comicfags - how lore friendly was this commercial?

it's the truth and don't ever forget it Hans (or Fritz whatever the case might be).

God i hate his cameos, its like a creepy old pedo that suddenly pops up.

Orcs

Like the new Ghostbusters?

If the moral of the movie is to act less savage, be civilized, and not race-baiting bullshit then I think it's a great thing. The whole space age, El Dorado is kinda bullshit and Kangz, but it looks like it will be an ok movie. Hopefully not as shit as Doctor Strange.