Oldfag 2005-present

Oldfag 2005-present

We need a new fucking website. I'm done. Where do we go? It's fully co-opted

>trying to divide and conquer POL and the_donald
fuck off shill

Get the fuck out reddit

Hello kike, don't like that our views are going mainstream? Muh secret club!

8, if you're serious.

Fuck you I like the attention.

>Sup Forums is my secret autistic club that no one else can know about

>bitches don't know about my font

I think it's time to venture forth from the cave that is the Internet, OP.

I've been here too long...

No, don't you see! This was our goal all along! To ruin Sup Forums and dilute the message!

8 chan

have you concidered that she was 'barely legal' in 2005?

olfags are old

the clue's in the name

try reddit

and don't return please, the fact that you've been here since 2005 does not make you a good poster.

pls go donald

open the doors to the pony fuckers for a day or two and send them back after they got us rid of them.

What part of "You are here forever" didn't you understand? This is the metaphorical "hell" of the internet. Ponder on that for a while.

We are all using a new app called grindr. Install it and create a profile.

If you're not already aware of the alternatives to Sup Forums then there is literally no way you've been here since 2005.

I've seen this lady more than once. I'm not saying should do it this, but if a masked guy at one of these protests beat the living shit out of her it would be hilarious.

>implying it's a problem that delicious thick MILFs lurk here

Kill yourself, fucktard.

Pretty much this. There's at least three other Sup Forumss and countless chans.

Unless you like waiting 3 weeks for a reply, I'd say Sup Forums is the way to go

Her political views are "get the kids to practice before Hannity comes on". If she shares your views, you are an utter faggot.

we're all early-40s MILFs here, pal. fuck off if you're a 20s faygelah male

This. I've been here almost as long as OP and managed to quit for a couple of years. 2013/2014, came back during late 2015. I'm ready to leave again, this place has just been getting worse and worse these last few months. Even if it was obnoxious during the election. Hell this whole site sucks, and always has. /lit/ and /his/ don't do either, and it basically is worse than here in terms of content. Just stale memes

40chan comin up!!

>We need a new fucking website. I'm done. Where do we go? It's fully co-opted
8ch?

fuck off fucking shitass mook this isnt spam

We go to the DANK WEB and form a anti civic multi racial cuckold nationalist Sup Forumschan

Speaking of other Sup Forumss, here you go OP.

Double down on hatred and corruption.
Proliferate the will of chaos.
>Invading (board) is like pissing in an ocean of piss

This. Remember when /news/ got deleted and a shitload of people moved? Its been so long I'm not even sure if posting the name will get me instabanned or not.
Scratch that. It's still spam.

If there's really that much milf pucci on here then I call tits or gtfo

First off actual oldfags don't advertise themselves as oldfags and there's literally nothing with with MILFanons.

>2012+5
>Not going to the hidden boards.
You've exposed yourself, bud. Oldfags only come to the public boards to troll.

To whom it may concern, keep leaking those ET pics on Sup Forums. Much appreciated

8/pol/ is our secret club.

4/pol/ exists to take in massive amount of immigrants and convert them.

8ch is even worse than here. It's like the old /news/ with Stormfags and actual communists just getting angry at each other

Are these morons serious?

Monkey Bone?

/z/ and /nsfk/ are my favourite secret boards.....should I have blown the secret?

quads of truth

i miss /new/ and 4ch*n

This is what winning looks like. Don't complain about it.

2003 checking in, you son-a-bitches

This.
MILF TITS REPORT IN WITH TIMESTAMPS

/fk/ I meant

Then just leave. Only reason this shit exists is because you fags give it attention by making 100 threads about it

Delete this.

Quad legit

adn /i/ is pretty fuckin gay

Pretty sure it's the same chick doing this all over .She prob gets off on the cringe and upsetting pol over it. It's working.

>calling yourself an "oldfag" like a dipshit
>claiming to be here since 2005

Anyone who has been here since 2005 has seen countless waves of faggots pouring in over the years, from gaia, ebaums, facepunch, reddit, 9gag, rickrolling, caturday/icanhazcheezburger, scientology bullshit, know your meme, all those hilariously misinformed news reports etc. Any only now you think this faggotry has gone too far?

It's extremely likely you've just found Sup Forums in the last few years or so and this is the first time you've seen *chan faggotry bleed over into the real world.

Sorry faggot, we're bringing the normies and the milfs in.

You're just salty and I love it. We're the new counterculture and this means people like you need to step out of the way and stop being faggots.

Also, 2 posts by this ID, if you gave a fuck you'd at least lurk your own thread you shit bag shill.

Anonymoms

is dis good senpai?

Are you one of those faggot Pagan LARPers

I ordered mine, I hope it fits, they only go up to xxxl

bye grandpa faggot. bragging about being on Sup Forums that long isnt an awe-inducing story to tell people. cant get those grapes, huh foxfag?

Get in the European Peoples United discord.

Adult Sup Forums Man

lol, I love how the mods don't even bother with /qa/ anymore

It's a start

You can go wherever you like, just please stop posting here.

Pic related (you)

If we just posted where to go then the newfags would go there and those sites would also be ruined. Finding alternatives is your own endeavor. They are out there, including a place where all the old stock of Sup Forums go. This place is nothing but alt-right faggotry lately.

O-oh you don't like it?

I look forward to lots more salt from you butt fucking shills. Your unchanging, inflexible tactics will redpill a FUCK TON of normies and then your little peener won't be able to get hard any more.

Be careful about how you act, you're too obvious.

this

End Chan.

This is a red board you know what to do if normies show up.

Implying women that come here and have children would be degenerate enough to post pics of their tits online...

>as if some gore and nazis will work
this isn't fark in 2009 dipshit

>This is the metaphorical "hell" of the internet. Ponder on that for a while.

We had pregnant women here know many of us in Sup Forums are fetishists, so they post preggo n00ds.

>people recommending 8kuk, the ultimate safe space, that literally bans for anything that doesn't parrot the status quo

>literally infested with literal russian shills and bots

hahahahaha "Free speech" hjahahahahaha

>European Peoples United
Can't find an active link. sounds like a place I would enjoy though

Fuck free speech and fuck Canada

Damn senpai. Remember the dashcon raids? those were the days. wanna triforce lel?

Sup Forums is kill.

It was a good run lads.

Remember:

At the end of every civilization, feminism always rises.

With this new influx of roasties, Sup Forums is pretty much at the end of it's cycle.

GG lads.

This. I'm the only one who knows my true views and Sup Forums is my outlet for them

HEIL TRUMP

Redditors BTFO

accurate

>@texaschick1968
Texan, white, mother, older, safe to say a Republican: makes complete sense. Where else online nowadays can someone like that speak their mind??

This is what happens when you are winning. more people come to your side.

Would you rather have them go to tumblr and make more SJW cucktards? Then they control every thing and we get shut down because SJW's rule the world.

Have to get use to it or just sit there like a 90 year old fag "yelling get off my lawn faggot"

True, true.

It's just that......it's too soon.....

I'm not used to so much WINNING MR. PRESIDENT!

sweet. hi mom

>mfw i was barely legal in 03

Post tits cunt

4/pol/ is 10 times better if you browse when americans are asleep because of electionfags. This place isn't getting any better. This site has lost it's charm long ago. The people who once made browsing here an enjoyable experience have left years ago and moved on with their lives. Don't waste your time doing something you don't enjoy.

You get the fuck out, JIDF

>all the enjoyment is gone, you should leave
>still posts here

what did he mean by this?

ni digit yo

>oldfag
>doesnt know how to filter

>"Women are all left wing whores none actually hold right wing opinions/are conservative or modest and would actually go on pol."
>"Well im a right wing woman and I'm here."
>"Be a degenerate whore and post pics of your tits to prove yourself then."
Hurr durrr

>guys, we need to convince everyone
>why won't they listen to us? cry
>redpill the world!!!!!!!! don't stop
>1488 NOW
>nothing beyond our reach
>oh shit heheheh people on youtube are agreeing now
>so cool hehehe logic is spreading beyond the fringes
>FUUUUCK
>some lady wore a shirt, FUCK
>FUCK, people agree with us, fuck this sucks
>what is this, I never wanted this
>tear
>so uncool, so "mainstream"
>secret club where, where won't they find us?
>2^3???? hehehehheeh
>drying tears
>omg chan-chan brohams get the word out
>why won't they listen!?

We tried that before in 2010 and it didn't work.

plz leave this board.