Justified?: Italian Man kills his Wife Murderer with a Shotgun

Is this justified?

Fabio Di Lello(Left) waited his wife's murderer outside a bar. When he came out he blowed his head off with a Shothun. Then he left the shotgun on his wife's tomb.

Italo D’Elisa(Right) killed Fabio's wife while driving his Ducati motorcycle drunk. He didn't pay jailtime because he could pay a great lawyer.

Other urls found in this thread:

corriere.it/cronache/17_febbraio_03/solitudine-italo-vasto-ncidente-stradale-marchio-assassino-676ad89a-e993-11e6-9abf-27281e0d6da4.shtml
straight.com/blogra/canadian-justice-system-so-broken-its-criminal
youtu.be/CSZudjC5cr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>eye for an eye
He should have waited and killed that guy's wife and kids.

>Justified
Yes.

Ruining his life over some roastie. She looks old - perfect opportunity to get a new one.

He will have no peace, but the enemy was punished.

I would understand if it was his kid, but she isn't even related to him. He's just an idiot.

The swedishposter, the worst poster.

based pizza man

100%. Should have killed the lawyer too

>di lello

No you're just too emotional. Defend your genes not other peoples genes. Romantic relationships have zero value other than producing children.

Why ? He could hire him so he neither has to go to jail

Acceptable.

>Then he left the shotgun on his wife's tomb.
Latin men understand love and romance in a way that nords and anglos do not.

>Killing a White man instead of going after the Jew lawyer

Not redpilled

Link?

Autism isn't just a meme.

no. the guy on the right was just cleansing Italy of inferior DNA.

The justified thing to do would have been to murder the wife, and murder her husband too

Respek.

>he left the shotgun on his wife's tomb
That's the most Italian thing I have heard in awhile.

This guy fucking rules. Let him go.

corriere.it/cronache/17_febbraio_03/solitudine-italo-vasto-ncidente-stradale-marchio-assassino-676ad89a-e993-11e6-9abf-27281e0d6da4.shtml

> YES IM GLAD HES DEAD AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL

Idris Elba in the inevitable biopic?

This is why swedish will become extinct. Zero sense of honor.

Even morally he doesn't have a strong case. Drunk driving isn't an intentional act, but rather negligent or reckless, and murder as it is depicted here is Willful, deliberate and premeditated. That's that most culpable mental state.

Wish I were on that jury. Much respect pastabro.

>>he left the shotgun on his wife's tomb
>That's the most Italian thing I have heard in awhile.
Justified? Maybe. Time will tell.

This proves Italians aren't white. FFS getting killed for a bit of drink-driving? Those Mudslime Arabic rape genes are strong in Shitalians.

He did the right thing.
Same thing should happen to someone that rapes someone from your family.

Go there and kill the fucker.
Make the justice in this world instead of hoping for it to happen in the afterlife.

No shit man. This guy is a fucking legend. God bless the guy.

>Is this justified?
>wife's murderer

It was an accident, so no it wasn't his wife's murderer nor was it justified.

The guy threw the rest of his life away to kill some dumb kid who never had any malicious intent.

No. You don't know what you're talking about burger. You never do. I'm me and I only defend my genes. Not other people.

>Fabio Di Lello
>LELlo

/ourlad/?

The swedishposter is right. It's irrational to ruin your life over a dead woman who could be easily replaced.

>PUNISHED FABIO
>a hero denied his lover
>"Mama mia, I'm already a demon..."

Good riddance to the rich piece of shit that thought he got away with it, I'm sorry that he died instantly and couldn't suffer.

I like how you put that. Don't hope for justice in the afterlife, create some yourself. The world needs more.

>driving drunk
>accident

If you drive drunk you are charged with intent.

This proves british are limp wristed faggots. FFS, Not defending your family and seeking retribution? The nordic cuck genres are strong in the Unitedcuckdom

t. Forever alone virgin

Why should I accept that someone murdered the woman I love? The piece of shit got what he deserved.

To us Italians family is everything. I wish you could understand the bonds that hold us together. Could save your shitty culture.

>I'm me and I only defend my genes. Not other people.

That's why you'll lose against people willing to band up together.

sven understands

whats so special about old vagina

spice it up in life cmon guys

No you don't defend anything. Least of all you country or you genes. You just make excuses while you play with legos in the cuck shed.

Wouldn't think twice about it. The man only did what the law failed to do.

>goes on to prove exactly what other guy said

Just accept it, you're incapable of honor. Its okay as long as you and everyone else are aware you have none. Then they know never to trust or love you. And you get to go on being a selfish piece of shit.

>Drunk driving isn't an intentional act, but rather negligent or reckless, and murder as it is depicted here is Willful, deliberate and premeditated
maybe Fabio waited till this guy left the bar so he's know the shitbag was gonna drive drunk again.

>It was an accident
Drunk driving fatalities are not fucking accidents. Their negligent homicides. We've been drilling "drunk driving is dangerous" into peoples heads for the last thirty years.

Of course it's justified.

You stupid gavone,
this is why you're a cucked nation.

There's a difference between chimping out for no reason and justified vengeance.

justified yes but the courts wont see it that way sadly.

Just as a fun fact
He killed the guy just a few blocks away from the place his wife was ran over

Italians, they are Romantic.
It sent a message.

Accidents are the child of carelessness and stupidity. Both of these things are just as bad as deliberate acts, as the outcome is hardly ever different. Giving pats in the back for "accidents" of this magnitude is an enabler for the failure of the entire human race. Turning that rich fuck into raw hamburger was about the best we could hope for, and he delivered. We should all write him letters annually.

It's despicable but there's a world of difference between being a reckless retard and a stone cold killer.

If it had been a case of the kid being some psycho who murdered his wife and got off on a technicality I'd be donating money to his defense fund, but throwing his life away over this was even dumber than driving drunk. He would have recovered and met someone else, he could have been happy again.

Absolutely justified

I'd wager that his act is more connected to the fact the driver managed to avoid jail time. The husband would most likely moved on with his life during if the guy was in jail but a ruling like that only enraged him further.

>being upset that your loved one was killed is too emotional

I know having your women slaughtered by sandniggers is second nature to you Swedes but first world countries don't tolerate this kind of thing.

Vendetta, in 30 minutes or less or it's free.

Other Scandinavians share my genes and so I would defend them, but my immediate family is the most important.

She's just some roastie. A dead roastie. Get a new one and have more White children. The boy was an idiot drunk. Maybe he deserved to die but it wasn't worth throwing away your own life over it.

The man was weak.

You don't know me burger. Stop projecting.

Throwing away your life over a dead roastie is honor? Just to kill a drunk boy? No you're just a child.

Get a new roastie and have more kids. If you want to kill him do it in a better smarter way, so that you won't get found out.

Its easy to spot the 4everAlones and virgins in this thread.

>never reached even 2nd base
>never had their heart broken
>never felt the warmth of a velvet taco

So its easy for them to say "get another wife" because they know not love.

Kudos Italia/bro/. I hope he put a couple rounds str8 into that fucks face so no open casket..

I only care about my family not some roastie. I would defend my genes to the death of me.

Drunk drivers obviously need harsher punishments for their own sake

This was a message to the State that their Legal System is shit.

Here in Canada Justin Trudeau is justifying NOT releasing the sex offender list because "Liberated" sex offenders could be in danger from vigilante justice. Gee, I wonder why that might be a problem??? Oh, you know, retardedly lax sentencing for sex offences here in Canada, I suppose.
straight.com/blogra/canadian-justice-system-so-broken-its-criminal
>after serving less than four years in jail for that horrific attack, the guy was released and, on January 1, 2005, he committed yet another vicious attack, this time a nine-hour sex assault/torture session involving a toilet plunger and a 24-year-old Edmonton woman. He pleaded guilty to sexual assault involving a weapon and forcible confinement and was sent away for—wait for it—40 whole months in federal prison.

I think he wants to hide the growing list of Muslims as well

I'd say this is probably true as well.

I can tell what you are like by you comments. A refugee could rape and kill your wife, all you would do it hide in your house as he is set free by the court.

>so I would defend them
I'm not buying it, you'd find an excuse why it's ok to do nothig.

This needs to happen a lot more.

Courts are too easy on people for vehicular murder.

Thread theme:

youtu.be/CSZudjC5cr0

that edge, i bet your body pillow can stand on it's own

He should have killed the drunks wife. If he wasn't married he should have waited until he got married and then on his wedding night do it

Now I understand what is happening in your country.

ITT

Blondes prove they are too spineless to avenge their loved ones.

Well Northern Europe being Arab'd ought to bring real men back now.

>muh jail time
>muh move on and get another gf

>wife is not family
And that's why you'll be alone forever, Bjorn.

Should have just beat his ass and dedicated his life to stalking and torturing the other guy

Then he could have pounded some new pussy on the side

he did nothing wrong desu

IDK man that's sounds kinda of immature and emotional, I doubt the guy killed her on purpose. You can't be so much of a cuck where you partner is elevated to the status of a Hollywood movie. Ya Fabio is just a big baby.

Actually, this only proves that Italians are white, and the good kind too. Not the low test, traitorous, honorless cucks that Angl*s are.

He just killed someone while drunk driving, and was exiting a bar. This was going to happen again.

I drank and drove and hit a curb and that changed my attitude about drinking and driving. I would probably kill myself if I killed someone while drunk driving.

>To the death of me

Which will be quite soon, I wager. How is Rashaad treating your wife/girlfriend lately? Has he beaten her to death for not keeping her hijaab on at all times yet?

Should have drunk some alcohol and driven over the guy and then hire the same lawyer the other guy had

Damn what a god

>couple rounds str8 into that fucks face so no open casket
>Blew his head off

Lithuania pls

Based.

I don't blame him.

blood washes blood

>Italian Man kills his Wife Murderer with a Shotgun

I don't understand how this doesn't happen more often--especially in America where half the population has a gun.

one could argue someone who enables jews is just as bad as one though.

He should've shot the lawyer too.

Absolutely nothing wrong.
This guy should get a fucking statue in his honor.

I mean with all due respect, they should leave the casket open even though HIS HEAD IS FUCKING MISSING!

It's always so much more morbid to see the amount of play-dough the mortician has to apply to make a corpse look like it did. In Ducati guy's case, that's a lot of putty.

Would be the best deterrent to driving while intoxicated knowing that if you killed someone and survived you will be hunted down by the victims family

Whoever wouldnt do the same for avenging his close family if you had the chance is a huge fucking faggot.

+1

>He left the shotgun on his wife's tomb.

I'd let him go just for that. This guy is a king among Alphas.

Would not expect you to understand firearms Achmed as the deadliest weapons yall have are high capacity assault spoons.

>unless the shotgun is close contact it doesnt splatter the body parts everywhere
>load also determines the wound pattern
>size (.410, 20 gauge 12 gauge, 10 gauge) also determines wound pattern / damage

Being Italy Im gonna say it was a Benelli, most likely overunder. Seeing as how deer hunting isnt popular in Italy, im going with birdshot. Unless he put the barrel next to the head he would still have a head.

That explain it a lil better Achmed?

Totally justified. You have no idea how much Italians value family. It's their blood. Their literal will to exist. You take that away from them...
For some this may be hard to understand. It's literal insanity by grief.

Not everyone fucks 12 year olds, Mohammed.

See this is better. Be smart about it if you're going to do it.

No I wouldn't Tyrone. Although I would never marry in the first place. Giving an other people a contract to half of your stuff is crazy.

No one is stupid enough to bring birdshot to a murder, my huehue friend.

Eh, the courts are there for justice. Justice wasnt served. What wouldve been the outcome in society for hundreds if not thousands of years before the 1950s?

You kill someone in my family - me, my dad, brothers, and cousins will kill you. Eye for an eye, he did the right thing imo.