Degeneracy Thread

Post examples of degeneracy and discuss.

Might be good to create a stockpile of examples to redpill people with, would be easier to convince people if they saw what the opposite side odes with their free time.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=MwfqHA4HfRA
mobile.twitter.com/markrentcn/status/868678053588848641?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.towleroad.com/2017/05/lactatia/
youtube.com/watch?v=gHttU1Baymo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg
youtu.be/SIdH6XfOxTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait until we start slaughtering you pigskin subhumans.

muzz alert

Nice trying to derail the thread.

Anyways, I'm remembering theres some video of a man bathing in shit and one of the end result of a sex change operation, but there's nothing that I can find these on. I remember them being posted here before however.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

these are facebook grandpa tier

I love how the woman sitting on the left is showing visible disgust.

How is this not child abuse?

it is

youtube.com/watch?v=MwfqHA4HfRA

Jesus fucking Christ. That child's parents would be arrested in any civilization not in advanced decay. He has probably already been victimized.

Im ready for the day of the rope

reminder all these le so shocking gay pride parade photos are almost always from a +18 closed private street fair you need to pay to enter

or brazil

That doesn't make it any better

I am about to throw something

or Canada

mobile.twitter.com/markrentcn/status/868678053588848641?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.towleroad.com/2017/05/lactatia/

also

Is that Danny Devito from Always Sunny?

That's fuckin demonic

>ywn cause this thing physical pain

I'm almost certain that kid has been through some sort of Podesta-esque mk ultra programming.

>his

Fucking leaf, i can handle fucking gore all day, but this made me literally throw up

I

>Post examples of degeneracy

Leftists are obsessed with talking about punching Nazis. An upstanding Britbong needs to locate this poster boy of degeneracy and give it a black eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHttU1Baymo

cute :3

i didn't know Disney brought back star wars' deep lore

Kellyanne Conway has really let herself go.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg

my dick

All men kill?

Men kill all

Anyone have a copy of the person putting a bag of shit over their head?

Can someone explain this quote for a retard like myself?

I don't have a picture but this happen at my local Target just recently. A female employee with short pink hair was being quite rude and demanding towards the man who worked at the cafe. I talked to him a bit about the situation and it turned out that she was his boss and she was probably there as a diversity hire. She also had a gender studies degree while he was going to University for some political science/Investigative Journalism.

>tfw Diversity Hire
>tfw That guy will probably get to govern her someday
>tfw I'll be potentially working with another Redpill

Can someone post regarding the media's influence on society? I bailed from an argument this night with a gay guy that went with ''there's only more gays and sluts nowadays because they can be more open about it. There ALWAYS were this much gays and sluts in history, it's just now we can come out in peace. I lived in an all-female household, i would know'' it was the most frustrating shit ever.

>Canada
>Quebec
Checks out.

youtu.be/SIdH6XfOxTg

I don't really believe in a religious God. But some days I hope there is one.

Kill Them With Fire

There couldn't have been that many Gays and Sluts in history because people who were accused of being a Homosexual or a promiscuous woman would have either been stoned, hung, prosecuted, burned, etc. because much of the world was religiously united against these groups. You can probably ask /his/ about it. They will know a lot more on the subject.

This is more philosophical than social. I'm listening to a book called Explaining Postmodernism which is free on YouTube, and so far it has laid out the philosophical roots of all of this.

Postmodernists, aka feminists, progressives, and all that, have their belief rooted in the idea that one cannot find a true relation to reality, therefore that reality is subjective.

Your friend is basically just wishfully thinking that his reality is the truth. It's a combination of a fear that he is an outsider, an abnormality, and shit philosophy.

This enrages me so much, people need to do something about it.

>comments and ratings disabled
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>yfw this thing probably gets laid more than you

>anglos

>Fat
>Slobbish
>feminist
>Wearing skimpy clothing that never looks good on her
>"muh respeg"

I want to bully this child.

So he is right? He also defends that a family's raising has little to do with one's behavior.

Most importantly, is he right in thinking that way?

Makes sense.

enaf

The very definition of a leg beard

I physically gagged

Is.. Is that shit?

So the worst shit I've ever seen on one of these degeneracy voyeurism threads is a link to a gay message board where a bunch of fathers are talking about how they are anxiously awaiting the day that they can "teach" their sons. It gets much more graphic as they drop the euphemisms altogether and essentially begin to role play with one another. This was a legitimate link to a verified message board. Super dark shit. I'm not even comfortable jewgling that one. I'm sure some user has the link or screenshots.

Daddy I'm thirsty

Soooooooo BRAVE!

She bought that shirt just so she could justify her "i look so cute with my lip like this" social media face.

>Lactatia

Worst I saw was post sex op showcase in a hospital and a guy getting shit from a sewer, a porta potty, and sperm from his own ass, refining it into a liquid and bathing in it.

How can a man have this little self-respect? I just don't understand.

He's right and not right for a simple reason: Population size and percentiles. It's true that nowadays, Gays and Sluts can come out without the full of society judging let along killing them. But there weren't that many Gays and Sluts to begin with because the population size was significantly smaller back then and in many women back then were taught to be monogamous or had their slutty tendencies repressed.

To answer your second question, in order to raise a healthy and good-hearted child, it is important that a certain behavior is presented to the kid at a young age. The child will repeat what the parents and other family members do, so if they see the parents working hard, paying bills on time, etc. Then they will get a sense of responsibility instilled into them for the future. If, however, the child has drug addicts and gangbangers for role models, they will simply become a druggie. It is important that the child is taught the concept of right and wrong and have it as clear cut as possible.

Is that a man? I honestly can't tell anymore

I've seen that webm. That's got the gag factor but the way these guys were talking about their own children was pure evil. Honestly my first blackpill.

>Soooooooo BRAVE!
Should get the Nobel prize for cuckoldry.

Blackpill?